Why did Sanders DEFEND hillary on the email scandal that she sold national secrets to China.?

The drunk chick on youtube on FoxTVMakeBelieveNews aside, The OldSchoolPoster actually posted this about the emails some time ago, in this thread:
"The FBI has not said any regulations were violated; because there weren't. And they have not said any lives were endangered."

The fact of a no-basis issue being exploited by sources not connected with the investigation tends to support the remarks of the U. S. Senator, on stage with others, and with governors, and war-heroes, local elected officials, and party-changers. People who do government likely have a different take on the matter than do people in partisan-funded, influence organizations. The email issues have been effectively isolated by government in-charge. All parties to the matter, government and Secretary Clinton herself, are lawfully protected, lawfully engaged in checking for potential irregularities.

The Partisan legislative panel, in contrast, hasn't even managed to launch a political career. It has actually damaged completely the career of the House Majority Leader, and thrown the entire future of the Ginned Up Old Party into doubt.

Possibly Senator Rubio, or Senator Kasich might have chimed in, supporting the Distinguished Senator's remark. Everyone else gave it a standing ovation.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Lands of Many Nations read smokes, even before: Now of many White Eyes, where now is probably legal(?)!)

Pretty obvious the hillary camp bought him off. Hillary is looking at charges of treason and sanders should have pounded away on that.
Donald Trump: Bernie Sanders let Hillary Clinton off on emails - CNNPolitics.com

Sanders received one of the biggest applause lines of the night when he criticized the ongoing investigation into the former Secretary of State's private email server.

"The American people are sick and tired of hearing about your damn emails," he said Tuesday night. "Enough of the emails! Let's talk about the real issues facing America."
He wants to be VP.

Nothing was done because you are telling a lie. The scenario you envision is a delusion in your mind. Not even a good conspiracy theory.

While I may bot have put it as 'delicately' as SS did, that is basically what happened. The entire WACO situation was handled wrong.

The Federal Government used the military-style vehicles to 'attack' a group of civilians, breaching the building walls and spraying gas (not gasoline) inside. This group posed no SERIOUS threat to anyone outside their compound. Several investigators argued that if the police and everyone had just backed off, stood down, and left the leader of the group could have been picked up IN TOWN a week or so later. Instead Reno chose to sent in tanks and troops into a building that contained women and children. There WERE other OPTIONS than ram their way in and 'show them who's boss'.

"A few minutes after the raid began, one of the Davidians, Wayne Martin, a Harvard-trained lawyer well-regarded in Waco, called the emergency number 911 and reached the sheriff’s office in Waco, where he was heard (and recorded) to cry out, “There are seventy-five men around our building and they’re shooting at us! Tell ‘em there are children and women in here and to call it off!” This message and variants thereof were repeated off and on for an hour as the sheriff’s office tried to reach the ATF and put them in touch with Martin. Eventually a cease-fire was arranged, and the ATF recovered the bodies of four killed and a number of wounded agents and withdrew to a safe distance to regroup. They milled around in confusion because they had no fall-back plan for such contingencies as failure."

Waco: A Massacre and Its Aftermath
What you are quoting is nowhere near an endorsement or evidence that President Clinton "murdered" 80 citizens.

What you are quoting is nowhere near an endorsement or evidence that President Clinton "murdered" 80 citizens.

I didn't say Clinton murdered anyone. I said that citizens died needlessly at Waco because Bill's Atty General basically killed them by her pi$$-poor handling of the situation.

I didn't say Clinton murdered anyone. I said that citizens died needlessly at Waco because Bill's Atty General basically killed them by her pi$$-poor handling of the situation.
I was quoting ShootSpeed. Sorry if I attributed his comment to you. I assumed, wrongly, that he was responding to my criticism of his claim and it was you was responding instead of him. Again, sorry for the misunderstanding and mistake on my part.

Sanders is probably correct that most people don't give a shit about the email scandal. The issue is going to blow back in the GOP's face if they keeping harping on it. The people see it as another hyper partisan political witch hunt.

The GOP long ago revealed they are not interested in the truth, only political points.

national security was compromised by the secretary of state. its not a political game, its real and it will bring her down. The FBI does not investigate things like this unless they have very good evidence that a crime has been committed.

It is very likely that the Russians, Chinese, and others have all of her emails and that she could be blackmailed with them should she ever sit in the oval office.

Sorry, dude, but this is a big deal and its not going away.

Snowden was the hero of the RW's for selling secrets to our enemy.

Now the RW's diss Clinton for selling secrets to China.

poor confused little creatures. .... small wonder they often lose or are unable to preform when they accidently do win .

Sanders called Snowden a hero last night. Is sanders a right winger?

Snowden is not a 'right winger'. He is an 'idealist'. He saw what he thought to be wrong and wanted to make it right. He is one of those guys who sees black and white, as in right and wrong, no in-between. When he saw what he thought was wrong he sought to bring it to light. When Obama saw what he thinks is wrong in America he declared 'jihad' against it by promising to 'fundamentally change' the entire country / government.

Snowden is not a 'right winger'. He is an 'idealist'. He saw what he thought to be wrong and wanted to make it right. He is one of those guys who sees black and white, as in right and wrong, no in-between. When he saw what he thought was wrong he sought to bring it to light. When Obama saw what he thinks is wrong in America he declared 'jihad' against it by promising to 'fundamentally change' the entire country / government.

Obama idiot quote.jpg

Sanders was right with what he said. We should be focusing on the issues that matter to getting the country stronger. Focusing on these emails doesn't do that.

If a republican candidate had violated national security regulations and endangered americans would you say that?

you dems want this to die, but it will not. The FBI is not pissing in the wind, there will be indictments, HRC will never be president.

you dems better get plugs to step up if you want any chance in 2016.

The Bush Admin outed a CIA spy...

Sanders was right with what he said. We should be focusing on the issues that matter to getting the country stronger. Focusing on these emails doesn't do that.

If a republican candidate had violated national security regulations and endangered americans would you say that?

you dems want this to die, but it will not. The FBI is not pissing in the wind, there will be indictments, HRC will never be president.

The Bush Admin outed a CIA spy...

Did the dems say that it was not something that mattered? you need to read the preceding posts before making a stupid reply.

I dont know what you expected - Sanders has always maintained that he would not be getting negative.

It is amazing to me that when a politician actually does what they say and sticks with a promise they are attacked for doing so when they should be applauded. You wonder why we get such shit for candidates? Here is your reason.

Let's waste time discusses Hillary's e-mails when millions of people are under and unemployed and defaulting on their mortgages.
I know Republicans get sexually aroused when Americans lose their jobs, but there are MANY people who think the economy is WAY more important than ANY other issue.

Last edited:
Pretty obvious the hillary camp bought him off. Hillary is looking at charges of treason and sanders should have pounded away on that.
Donald Trump: Bernie Sanders let Hillary Clinton off on emails - CNNPolitics.com

Sanders received one of the biggest applause lines of the night when he criticized the ongoing investigation into the former Secretary of State's private email server.

"The American people are sick and tired of hearing about your damn emails," he said Tuesday night. "Enough of the emails! Let's talk about the real issues facing America."
The Chinese don't need to pay to steal, you racist mthefcking cracker.

Well, I think you've finally cemented your position as the dumbest member of USMB. Even dumber than Stephanie. That's a feat. Congrats :thup:

Let's waste time discusses Hillary's e-mails when millions of people are under and unemployed and defaulting on their mortgages.
I know Republicans get sexually aroused when Americans lose their jobs, but there are MANY people who think the economy is WAY more important than ANY other issue.

The screwed up economy is the direct result of years of liberal policies from both parties. But you don't want to talk about that FACT do you?

As to HRC and her illegal email server. What she did was against the law and state dept regulations. What she did put americans at risk. What she did could result in her being blackmailed if she ever sits in any position of power in the rest of her miserable life. Why? do you ask why? Because her illegal email account was hacked. it is very likely that the russians, chinese, iranians, and several others have her emails as we speak and could use them to blackmail her.

This is not a small matter. The FBI does not investigate such things unless they have very good evidence that criminal activity was involved.

Sorry libs and dems, this is not going away.

The screwed up economy is the direct result of years of liberal policies from both parties. But you don't want to talk about that FACT do you?

As to HRC and her illegal email server. What she did was against the law and state dept regulations. What she did put americans at risk. What she did could result in her being blackmailed if she ever sits in any position of power in the rest of her miserable life. Why? do you ask why? Because her illegal email account was hacked. it is very likely that the russians, chinese, iranians, and several others have her emails as we speak and could use them to blackmail her.

This is not a small matter. The FBI does not investigate such things unless they have very good evidence that criminal activity was involved.

Sorry libs and dems, this is not going away.

Actually, I agree with you on the bipartisan economic screw up.
I still would rather hear about policy during a debate and let the DOJ and news outlets carry the ball on Hillary's e-mails which would have resulted in her being fired from any private business.

Please tell me more, oh wise one. I love hearing expert analysis from people who are batting .000 with their predictions.

she is going to testify before congress later this month. Watch and learn. She is done.

And when your prediction is wrong....again...then what?

Oh I know, more shitty predictions from shitty people.

My predictions have never been wrong. HRC will never be president--------book it!

As I have offered to several other crazy right wingers...............Care to make a wager?

Please tell me more, oh wise one. I love hearing expert analysis from people who are batting .000 with their predictions.

she is going to testify before congress later this month. Watch and learn. She is done.

And when your prediction is wrong....again...then what?

Oh I know, more shitty predictions from shitty people.

My predictions have never been wrong. HRC will never be president--------book it!

As I have offered to several other crazy right wingers...............Care to make a wager?
I think they won't take your bet because they don't take food stamps...
Can't get up.jpg

Forum List

Back