DNI declassifies Brennan notes, CIA memo on Hillary Clinton 'stirring up' scandal between Trump, Russia

Well that's the bullshit.

Heres the reality.

On Tuesday, former CIA Director John Brennan tore into President Donald Trump’s Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe in an interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper, alleging that he is abusing his declassification power to selectively leak documents to support President Donald Trump’s “Deep State” narratives.

“John Ratcliffe is anything but an intelligence professional,” said Brennan. “It is appalling his selective declassification of information. It is designed to advance the political interests of Donald Trump and Republicans who are aligned with him.”

Brennan especially took offense at Ratcliffe’s decision to declassify notes from Brennan himself, that suggested Hillary Clinton’s team’s aim was “stirring up a scandal claiming interference by the Russian security service” — a question that is beside the point given that former special counsel Robert Mueller conclusively showed the Russians did attempt to interfere in the election in favor of the president.

“These were my notes from the 2016 period when I briefed president Obama and the rest of the national security council team about what the Russians were up to and I was giving examples of the type of access that the US intelligence community had to Russian information and what the Russians were talking about and alleging,” said Brennan. “If, in fact, what the Russians were alleging that Hillary was trying to highlight the reported connections between Trump and the Russians, if that was accurate and a big if, there is nothing at all illegal about that.”

Last week, Ratcliffe also declassified documents suggesting that American intelligence received claims that Clinton fabricated Trump ties to the Kremlin, but the officials behind this report were never able to determine whether this wasn’t itself Russian disinformation.

The Trumplicans have been in control long enough that if there were anything to this, there would have been incitements. It is not for lack of desire. I am pretty sure this is why such heavy redacting is needed. It is a blatant act of electoral desperation and a grotesque abuse of Ratcliff’s position. But no surprise.

^Wants to fundamentally change America.

We all knew this...but now it's etched in stone! It can't be denied!

Obama, hillary, brennan and others had a sit down to frame "candidate" Trump.

And we all know what happened next...they continued to use the lie to overthrow a sitting president! That's called a coup attempt!

View attachment 397990
EXCLUSIVE: Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe on Tuesday declassified documents that revealed former CIA Director John Brennan briefed former President Obama on Hillary Clinton’s purported “plan” to tie then-candidate Donald Trump to Russia as “a means of distracting the public from her use of a private email server” ahead of the 2016 presidential election, Fox News has learned.

---------------------------------

“We’re getting additional insight into Russian activities from [REDACTED],” Brennan notes read. “CITE [summarizing] alleged approved by Hillary Clinton a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisers to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by the Russian security service,” Brennan’s notes read.

NONE of this MATTERS because the WORLD WIDE MSM are ALL running with the EXACT SAME MEMO:

Donald Trump is a White Supremacist, Donald Trump is a Mass Murderer, Donald Trump is literally Hitler v2.

The WORLD WIDE MSM are ALL running with the EXACT SAME MEMO:

IF you vote for Donald Trump you are a White Supremacist, if you vote for Donald Trump you support a Mass Murderer, if you vote for Donald Trump you are literally a Nazi.

I do not think ANY Western Political Leader has EVER been defamed and subjected to the vile INCORRECT Slur Campaign that Donald Trump has been subjected to. The Usual Suspects are even running a DISGUSTING ad in Florida LITERALLY saying Donald Trump is Hitler v2, they are filthy dirty Devil's in human form, worse than SLUG SHIT.

The WORLD WIDE MSM INSIST Trump is a White Supremacist, a Mass Murderer, literally Hitler v2. There is even NO FAR RIGHT in CONTROL ANYWHERE in AMERICA OR in ANY WESTERN NATION IF there were then ALL Leftists would ALREADY have been rounded up and would be DEAD as well as ALL Immigrants, Marxist Professors and Leftists in the MSM.

I posted the below in another thread. IF Donald Trump had been leading a FAR RIGHT REGIME, then ALL of the below would have ALREADY HAPPENED:

View attachment 398037

^^^^ ALL Leftists in America would have ALREADY been DEAD for FOUR YEARS, ALL MSM would have been shut down and ALL so called Journalists would have ALREADY been DEAD for FOUR YEARS, ALL Radical Marxist Professors would have ALREADY been DEAD for FOUR YEARS and ALL Illegal Immigrants in America would have ALREADY been DEAD for FOUR YEARS and EVERYONE attempting to cross America's border would AUTOMATICALLY be MACHINE-GUNNED on SIGHT by ORGANISED Right-Wing Death Squads.

As ZERO of the above has happened then NO Donald Trump has NEVER lead a Far Right-Wing Regime and ALL the suggestions that he HAS or WILL if re-elected are DISGUSTING slurs and FILTHY DEFAMATION.

In my above post the SECOND PART though is 100% ACCURATE about the American FAR LEFT:

View attachment 398038

The link to my above Screen Shot post:

Trump just announced all documents to be redacted and released. The whole shittin caboodle.
0fb58aaa36dd6c75c0218a13d7a754f45e5258b804891930721e00fc99791160.png

WASHINGTON — In an unprecedented move that stunned current and former intelligence officials, President Donald Trump on Monday ordered the public release of highly classified documents and text messages related to the FBI investigation into whether his campaign conspired with Russia.

Just announced, no redactions.

A statement by the White House press office said Trump had directed the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), the Department of Justice and the FBI to declassify about 20 pages of a highly sensitive application for surveillance against Carter Page, a one-time Trump foreign policy aide.

The documents Trump is releasing reflect a specific request, down to the page numbers, made by the Republican members of the House judiciary and intelligence committees this summer. Justice and intelligence officials had resisted releasing the information on the grounds that it was too sensitive.

Trump also ordered the agencies to publicly release, in full, all text messages relating to the Russia investigation of former FBI Director James Comey, Former Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, former FBI employees Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, and current Justice Department lawyer Bruce Ohr, a Russian organized crime expert. Those are all people Trump has criticized as out to get him. All had Top Secret clearances granting them access to sensitive government secrets.

In stunning move, Trump declassifies documents related to Russia probe
I don't understand why all those traitors activities are considered "highly sensitive." Each one of those sonsabitches should be publicly executed and televised worldwide. Starting with Obama.

Heres the reality.

On Tuesday, former CIA Director John Brennan tore into President Donald Trump’s Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe in an interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper, alleging that he is abusing his declassification power to selectively leak documents to support President Donald Trump’s “Deep State” narratives.

“John Ratcliffe is anything but an intelligence professional,” said Brennan. “It is appalling his selective declassification of information. It is designed to advance the political interests of Donald Trump and Republicans who are aligned with him.”

Brennan especially took offense at Ratcliffe’s decision to declassify notes from Brennan himself, that suggested Hillary Clinton’s team’s aim was “stirring up a scandal claiming interference by the Russian security service” — a question that is beside the point given that former special counsel Robert Mueller conclusively showed the Russians did attempt to interfere in the election in favor of the president.

“These were my notes from the 2016 period when I briefed president Obama and the rest of the national security council team about what the Russians were up to and I was giving examples of the type of access that the US intelligence community had to Russian information and what the Russians were talking about and alleging,” said Brennan. “If, in fact, what the Russians were alleging that Hillary was trying to highlight the reported connections between Trump and the Russians, if that was accurate and a big if, there is nothing at all illegal about that.”

Last week, Ratcliffe also declassified documents suggesting that American intelligence received claims that Clinton fabricated Trump ties to the Kremlin, but the officials behind this report were never able to determine whether this wasn’t itself Russian disinformation.

The Trumplicans have been in control long enough that if there were anything to this, there would have been incitements. It is not for lack of desire. I am pretty sure this is why such heavy redacting is needed. It is a blatant act of electoral desperation and a grotesque abuse of Ratcliff’s position. But no surprise.

What is your opinion of what Brennan revealed in his personal notes? CIA helping Hillary to take the heat off her felony email acid wash. Should the CIA be involved with this with Obama's blessing?

Heres the reality.

Well, given the weeks events, it is actually quite pathetic, just how weak of a distraction this is. It isn’t even registering as a back page story.

I don't care if it was Trump or any president the previous administration spied on.
The Constitution and rule of law are what matters and in the last 5 years especially, you Dems have neglected, disregarded and abused both.

WASHINGTON — In an unprecedented move that stunned current and former intelligence officials, President Donald Trump on Monday ordered the public release of highly classified documents and text messages related to the FBI investigation into whether his campaign conspired with Russia.

A statement by the White House press office said Trump had directed the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), the Department of Justice and the FBI to declassify about 20 pages of a highly sensitive application for surveillance against Carter Page, a one-time Trump foreign policy aide.

The documents Trump is releasing reflect a specific request, down to the page numbers, made by the Republican members of the House judiciary and intelligence committees this summer. Justice and intelligence officials had resisted releasing the information on the grounds that it was too sensitive.

Trump also ordered the agencies to publicly release, in full, all text messages relating to the Russia investigation of former FBI Director James Comey, Former Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, former FBI employees Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, and current Justice Department lawyer Bruce Ohr, a Russian organized crime expert. Those are all people Trump has criticized as out to get him. All had Top Secret clearances granting them access to sensitive government secrets.

This story is almost 3 weeks old. Regardless, while the political fall-out seems to be limited, let us all hope Comey gets the justice he deserves. This guy put the final nail in the coffin of Hillary’s campaign by stating he was investigating...nothing and then used personal animosity as the basis for an investigation of a sitting president. This guy is a self-promoting, dirt bag at best and agent looking to overthrow our system of government at worst. I do not understand why anyone would defend him at this point. Maybe some sort of streaming event where he gets launched into space could be the first step toward healing our national wounds.

This story is almost 3 weeks old. Regardless, while the political fall-out seems to be limited, let us all hope Comey gets the justice he deserves. This guy put the final nail in the coffin of Hillary’s campaign by stating he was investigating...nothing and then used personal animosity as the basis for an investigation of a sitting president. This guy is a self-promoting, dirt bag at best and agent looking to overthrow our system of government at worst. I do not understand why anyone would defend him at this point. Maybe some sort of streaming event where he gets launched into space could be the first step toward healing our national wounds.

The story the OP linked was an older one, but here's something more current...

I have fully authorized the total Declassification of any & all documents pertaining to the single greatest political CRIME in American History, the Russia Hoax. Likewise, the Hillary Clinton Email Scandal. No redactions! https://t.co/GgnHh9GOiq
Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 7, 2020

I have fully authorized the total Declassification of any & all documents pertaining to the single greatest political CRIME in American History, the Russia Hoax. Likewise, the Hillary Clinton Email Scandal. No redactions! https://t.co/GgnHh9GOiq
Donald J. Trump
Tweets are not news, they are one persons opinion. If there is evidence let a DA bring it to a grand jury and let them see if there is enough to issue indictments. Then let a jury pass judgement. It’s a long difficult process intentionally and boy am I happy that I live in a place where it is so hard to convict someone of a crime!

The story is 3 weeks old but Ratcliffe notified Congress today, Oct 6th.

1602035245300.png

1602035109383.png

View attachment 398104

View attachment 398100
Thank you for the clarification. Still prefer DA to Grand Jury to Jury Trial before we get the yard arms out.

Best president ever.

Donald J. Trump
Tweets are not news, they are one persons opinion. If there is evidence let a DA bring it to a grand jury and let them see if there is enough to issue indictments. Then let a jury pass judgement. It’s a long difficult process intentionally and boy am I happy that I live in a place where it is so hard to convict someone of a crime!

Twitter or not, you can bet that there some certain former Obama administration individuals who are shitting their britches right now. The President is probably also trying to pressure the AG into acting on some of his findings, too.

We'll see how far this goes.

Ruh roh! Lakes of tears to ensue . . .

Best president ever.

He's a man of God. No other way to describe it and that alone populates their wittle nightmares.

View attachment 398104

View attachment 398100
Thank you for the clarification. Still prefer DA to Grand Jury to Jury Trial before we get the yard arms out.
Yea I was getting confused by now too.

Forum List

Back