Why Did Roosevelt Extend WWII By 2 Years??

Hitler had over 20 attempts on his life to end his reign, yet nothing that Stalin or FDR wanted worked with what Hitler was going to do.

Hitler had over 20 attempts on his life to end his reign, yet nothing that Stalin or FDR wanted worked with what Hitler was going to do.

Glad to see you retreat from your earlier obfuscation, that the Allies could have imposed surrender on Hitler.
No one had suggested that possibility but you.

This post, your attempt to save face, falls apart as well, as you haven't responded to the fact that Roosevelt forbid Allied forces from dealing with Canaris and the anti-Nazi resistance.

He didn't

Germany surrendered in May of 1945. The OP's premise is that we had won the war by May of 1943.

I think to most people here the preposterousness of that premise is self-evident.

Pretty much.

What kills the ultra-patriots is that Nazi Germany was defeated by the Godless Commies they hate so much.

I invite the author of this thread to return and make her argument as to how FDR could have obtained an unconditional surrender from Germany in May of 1943.

"...an unconditional surrender...."

That was Stalin's phrase, the demand he made on his vassal, Franklin Roosevelt.

You're the one who claimed that Roosevelt could have gotten a surrender out of Hitler in 1943.

Show how he could have gotten a 'conditional' surrender then, in 1943.

He didn't

Germany surrendered in May of 1945. The OP's premise is that we had won the war by May of 1943.

I think to most people here the preposterousness of that premise is self-evident.

Pretty much.

What kills the ultra-patriots is that Nazi Germany was defeated by the Godless Commies they hate so much.

I invite the author of this thread to return and make her argument as to how FDR could have obtained an unconditional surrender from Germany in May of 1943.

You're the one who claimed that Roosevelt could have gotten a surrender out of Hitler in 1943.

Obfuscation didn't work.....so now you lie.

You become boring.

Perhaps you always were.

So if peace had been negotiated with germany in 1943 who would control France?

Germany would have surrendered.

Who do you suppose would control France????

Why am I left to teach English to dopes????

sur·ren·der verb \sə-ˈren-dər\
: to agree to stop fighting, hiding, resisting, etc., because you know that you will not win or succeed

: to give the control or use of (something) to someone else
Surrender - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Germany would have surrendered in 1943? Surrendered and withdrew from France, Belgium, the Netherlands, etc., etc., etc...

Jesus Christ! good one.

He didn't

Pretty much.

You become boring.

Perhaps you always were.

I lied to say you claimed that Hitler would surrender?

Jesus I just quoted your post:

ogibillim: So if peace had been negotiated with germany in 1943 who would control France?

You: Germany would have surrendered.

He didn't

Pretty much.

You become boring.

Perhaps you always were.

ogibillim: So if peace had been negotiated with germany in 1943 who would control France?

Lying guttersnipe.

"I lied to say you claimed that Hitler would surrender?"

I said no such thing.

What is pleasing is to have you to point to as an example of the low character of Liberals.

He didn't

Pretty much.

You become boring.

Perhaps you always were.

Lying guttersnipe.

I said no such thing.

What is pleasing is to have you to point to as an example of the low character of Liberals.

I invite you to elaborate on the scenario in which Germany, in 1943, under any circumstances, was going to surrender to the western Allies.

I'm confident that I'm not the only one who would be entertained by such a tale.

He didn't

Pretty much.

You become boring.

Perhaps you always were.

Lying guttersnipe.

I said no such thing.

I invite you to elaborate on the scenario in which Germany, in 1943, under any circumstances, was going to surrender to the western Allies.

I'm confident that I'm not the only one who would be entertained by such a tale.

He didn't

Pretty much.

You become boring.

Perhaps you always were.

Lying guttersnipe.

I said no such thing.

Glad to see you retreat from your earlier obfuscation, that the Allies could have imposed surrender on Hitler.

This post, your attempt to save face, falls apart as well, as you haven't responded to the fact that Roosevelt forbid Allied forces from dealing with Canaris and the anti-Nazi resistance.

He didn't

Pretty much.

So as I new understand Chic, Germany declared war on America Dec, 11, 1941, but if FDR was not a vassal of Stalin he could have accepted Hitlers surrender on Dec. 12, 1941 and the war would have been done. It was the vassal part I think that confuses people.

Twist and turn as thy might.... Hitler was never going to surrender at anytime while he was alive. He always intended Germany to go down with him...Never once did he expose a thought on surrendering, in fact his rage showed when Aldolf Hess parachuted into Scotland to discuss peace and was imprisoned by the Brits..Even England would have no part in a surrender as in WWI. Hitler had to be exterminated along with his fanatic Nazies or it was a waste of time and Germany would yet again be a threat to world peace...
So now with all due respect, you may ad hominem about how Churchill was Stalin stooge before the US was even in ze war, schnell baby, schnell...! Achtung! Das es nienen boobies...!

th

Apparently there is a deranged anti-FDR cult out there that I was not previously aware of.
I've met holocaust deniers, angry violent Muslims in jail that attacked to get out the message and old angry repubs from the first half of the 20th century, but none talked the shit that Flank and Polivinylchic dood...

I could use some of the posts to rewrite a reprise of The Producers....Nah it wouldn't work,,,,unless the two previous mentioned posters learned to get a damn,,,,sense,,,of,,,of,,,humor and got of the Hannity Prick,,,kick....

You keep denying that you post lies and yet you keep posting this lie about a great American who did as much or more than anyone to ensure the allies were victorious. "Not to forget, Harry Hopkins was Stalin's spy in the Roosevelt White House....he actually lived in the White House....." It's been proven a lie over an over again and Hopkin's unflagging, untiring patriotism demonstrated again and again. Your shameless repeating of this lie for base partisan gain grows more despicable with every un-substantiated repetition.

FDR would have opted for an invasion of Japan rather than get it over with. Truman knew the nation was tired of shit like rationing and travel restrictions....the kind of "control their lives" crap that FDR so loved. So he ended it.

The LAST American president to understand that wars are for winning.

Forum List

Back