Why did Donald Trump lie to his supporters at the insurrection pep rally?

Under DumBama the economy had the slowest recovery of any other since WWII. The economy didn't grow because of him, it grew in spite of him. He was the most anti-business President of our time.
Since the "great recession" was the biggest since the great depression of the 1930s, its no wonder it took a long time, especially due to republican obstruction.

The stock market did pretty well under Obama; not sure how he was anti business.

So that was just a generalize comment you’re putting out to the world? You did write “so you are saying…” who is you?
The op. You know the one ignoring that the media changed the outcome of an election. The media misinformation allowing a blm insurrection while democrats supported it. The only thing that happened at the Jan 6 tour is that democrats killed an innocent person. Pelosi should be held accountable for sure. Be good to see democrats actually held accountable for the things they accuse others of.

Since the "great recession" was the biggest since the great depression of the 1930s, its no wonder it took a long time, especially due to republican obstruction.

The stock market did pretty well under Obama; not sure how he was anti business.

For starters bringing on problems like Commie Care. The law affected any business with 50 or more employees. So growing companies that were reaching that level were avoiding it by hiring immigrants over Americans (since immigrants didn't count) or outsourced it's work to other countries. He raised taxes on businesses. He imposed all kinds of environmental regulations and fines. He closed down the Gulf and businesses associated with the workforce closed down like a line of domino's. He closed down car dealerships. He closed down all the roll-your-own cigarette shops from coast to coast. He even stopped the Amerian Indians from selling tobacco products via mail order. His agency forced Nextel to close down by making it illegal for truck driers to use any mobile device outside of a CB radio unless they had blue tooth which is impossible to use with Nextel two way radio cell phones. He attacked the Gibson guitar company twice in his presidency because Gibson was a company renown for supporting conservative representatives and policies.

It’s so simple. Saying that an election is stolen without having evidence that it was stolen is a lie. Saying that Pence could stop the certification was a lie. That’s not a constitutional power afforded to the VP.

I could write pages of Trumps lies. It’s not hard.

I am anti-Trump and more left than anyone else here, but clearly the election was unusual, in that polls and early results did not predict the final result at all.
Any normal person would suspect something.
And YES, if the VP is supposed to "certify", then the VP is also supposed to "decertify" when necessary.
In fact, anyone is.
The only hitch is that Pence was never shown enough evidence to decertify.
If he had, then he most certainly did have the authority to declare a fraud.
If that were NOT a constitutional power afforded to the VP, then there would no election certification ritual at all.
And in fact I think the Founders just goofed.
They likely should have named the Chief Justice as the one to declare the election winner.

The op. You know the one ignoring that the media changed the outcome of an election. The media misinformation allowing a blm insurrection while democrats supported it. The only thing that happened at the Jan 6 tour is that democrats killed an innocent person. Pelosi should be held accountable for sure. Be good to see democrats actually held accountable for the things they accuse others of.
Wow you got yourself a double shot of the Koolaid. See this is why I’m on this site. It’s fascinating to actually see that people like you exists. Like going to the zoo. So you honestly believe all this conspiracy propaganda. Even though there is no evidence and no logical way the narrative y’all push could realistically be pulled off. Wake up

For starters bringing on problems like Commie Care. The law affected any business with 50 or more employees. So growing companies that were reaching that level were avoiding it by hiring immigrants over Americans (since immigrants didn't count) or outsourced it's work to other countries. He raised taxes on businesses. He imposed all kinds of environmental regulations and fines. He closed down the Gulf and businesses associated with the workforce closed down like a line of domino's. He closed down car dealerships. He closed down all the roll-your-own cigarette shops from coast to coast. He even stopped the Amerian Indians from selling tobacco products via mail order. His agency forced Nextel to close down by making it illegal for truck driers to use any mobile device outside of a CB radio unless they had blue tooth which is impossible to use with Nextel two way radio cell phones. He attacked the Gibson guitar company twice in his presidency because Gibson was a company renown for supporting conservative representatives and policies.
For the ACA, it on affected business that had crappy insurance plans; they had to be upgraded into compliance. The uninsured rate for small-business employees fell by almost 10 percentage points post-ACA. The ACA also has helped stabilize health costs for many small businesses that provide coverage, with the rate of small-business premium increases falling by half following implementation of the law. Commie-care indeed; its still private insurance. But the real fix is like our peer countries have; single payer.

For regulations, back in 2018 the OMB released a report showing that the regulations had benefits far in excess of their costs, and they had no discernible effect on jobs or economic growth. THe Office of Management & Budget is part of the white house.

I am anti-Trump and more left than anyone else here, but clearly the election was unusual, in that polls and early results did not predict the final result at all.
Any normal person would suspect something.
And YES, if the VP is supposed to "certify", then the VP is also supposed to "decertify" when necessary.
In fact, anyone is.
The only hitch is that Pence was never shown enough evidence to decertify.
If he had, then he most certainly did have the authority to declare a fraud.
If that were NOT a constitutional power afforded to the VP, then there would no election certification ritual at all.
And in fact I think the Founders just goofed.
They likely should have named the Chief Justice as the one to declare the election winner.
Have you read the 12 amendment?

The constitutions doesn’t give the VP the power to certify or decertify. It calls on the president of the senate to open the votes and count them. That’s it. Not to decide whether they are valid or not.

Here read for yourself…

you are acting very butthurt from when I caught you lying about my past statements.
Really? What are you talking about? Are you delusional and still making up more lies? You better watch Biden's Commission on Misinformation doesn't come put you in a straightjacket! Or are you just phasing out on some spacey medication? Show me where I've ever lied about any of your statements you liar! Everything you say is a lie; there must be some sort of compulsive sociopathic mental illness that makes all you leftwing cultist people such liars when you ain't out there stealing elections, storming justice's private homes with weapons or shooting up another school. Maybe little kids is about your speed?

Is this how you react to getting owned?
Owned? You really are fucked in the head now son. You are showimng your true colors and fading fast. Not only don't you own anyone, but you couldn't even afford to rent me.

Oh Trump severely bitch slapped Democrats. They hate his guts no matter how awesome of a president he was.

I tend to think of Trump as having pulled a Lucy on the Charlie Brown Democrats.

See the source image

For the ACA, it on affected business that had crappy insurance plans; they had to be upgraded into compliance. The uninsured rate for small-business employees fell by almost 10 percentage points post-ACA. The ACA also has helped stabilize health costs for many small businesses that provide coverage, with the rate of small-business premium increases falling by half following implementation of the law. Commie-care indeed; its still private insurance. But the real fix is like our peer countries have; single payer.

For regulations, back in 2018 the OMB released a report showing that the regulations had benefits far in excess of their costs, and they had no discernible effect on jobs or economic growth. THe Office of Management & Budget is part of the white house.

Listen, I joined Commie Care. No plans for my doctor or hospital, the world renown Cleveland Clinic. My employer like so many other small businesses dropped our NO COST coverage. My coworkers had to buy their own coverage with AFTER TAX money. Why did my employer drop our coverage the day Commie Care started? His premiums went up 30%.

Crappy insurance plans? Did you ever look at the plans on Commie Care? 7K out of pocket, 7K deductible. $50.00 doctor office co-pay. No prescription or dental coverage. The only thing it's good for is if you get hit by a bus.

So no counter argument? Just an empty partisan insult? Come on Ray, you can do better than that!

I gave you my counter argument. Inflation was at it's normal rate the entire Trump presidency. It didn't start going up until this dementia patient decided to pay people more money stay home than work. His policies led to a huge increase in fuel. I always paid my natural gas bill at $50.00 a month. Because of Dementia, I had to double that last year. If that's what I had to do, that's what industry had to do, and again, those costs get passed down to the consumer thus inflation.

My former employer closed his company about a year after I left. He told my former coworkers he couldn't find drivers. He would have had to close down anyway because he could have never survived the increase in diesel fuel. City and highway, my tractor got 6.5 mpg. When I went for a fill up, I usually put in 100 gallons. At $6.00 a gallon today, that would mean it would have cost my employer in the area of $600.00 per fill up for that one truck. I usually filled up about two to three times a week.

Dementia's inflation rate had zero to do with Trump, DumBama or Bush. It's all his doing. You know........the buck stops here? So quit making excuses for your guy. He's a complete and utter failure on every level. He and his commie comrades are completely destroying this country.

Trump knew a couple months before the election that he had a good chance of getting his ass beat, so spare me the bullshit about Trump not understanding voter's.

You idiots who still defend that dirtbag must really hate this Country. Now go on another one of your raaaaants about how much you just loooooove Amerca, fool. You love it as long as your boy is running the show.

That's absolutely correct, we did love when he was running the show because when he was in charge, the country did fantastic. People still remember, even the Trump haters. The only people that actually hate this country are the people that elected this clown. You got what you voted for. It's unfortunate the rest of us have to suffer for your stupid decisions.

An unsupported assertion is a lie.
How did you come to that stupid conclusion, you pathetic TDS afflicted moron?

Your IQ is so low that you cannot comprehend the difference between an assertion and a lie. Your could have learned the difference today, but instead you chose to learn nothing today. You are a hard learner.

Instead of learning something new today, you consciously chose to learn nothing. That is why you are doomed to remain stupid and ignorant for the rest of your pathetic life.

I gave you my counter argument. Inflation was at it's normal rate the entire Trump presidency. It didn't start going up until this dementia patient decided to pay people more money stay home than work. His policies led to a huge increase in fuel. I always paid my natural gas bill at $50.00 a month. Because of Dementia, I had to double that last year. If that's what I had to do, that's what industry had to do, and again, those costs get passed down to the consumer thus inflation.

My former employer closed his company about a year after I left. He told my former coworkers he couldn't find drivers. He would have had to close down anyway because he could have never survived the increase in diesel fuel. City and highway, my tractor got 6.5 mpg. When I went for a fill up, I usually put in 100 gallons. At $6.00 a gallon today, that would mean it would have cost my employer in the area of $600.00 per fill up for that one truck. I usually filled up about two to three times a week.

Dementia's inflation rate had zero to do with Trump, DumBama or Bush. It's all his doing. You know........the buck stops here? So quit making excuses for your guy. He's a complete and utter failure on every level. He and his commie comrades are completely destroying this country.
Trump was responsible for trillions of dollars to be printed and pumped into our economy. Inflation doesn't jump like a light switch it takes time to be realized in the economy. That kind of spending triggers inflation. Both Trump and Biden are responsible. If you can't admit that then you are with blind or stupid

How did you come to that stupid conclusion, you pathetic TDS afflicted moron?
Because it is the undeniable truth.

If I told you that Trump shit his pants on the golf course yesterday and you asked if I knew that for a fact and I said yes… I’d be telling a lie if I had nothing to substantiate that claim…. It would be a lie whether it actually happened or not… If I said I heard he shit his pants, or I believe he may have shit his pants then it would be an honest expression of an opinion or heresay

Your IQ is so low that you cannot comprehend the difference between an assertion and a lie.
Ok genius… an assertion is a forceful statement of fact… if somebody is making an assertion without substantiating the facts then they are lying and misrepresenting the truth, which is that they do not know the facts. If they knew the facts then it would be substantiated.

You should really put a little more thought and less emotion into your posts, especially if you are going to attack other peoples IQs in the same breath as making moronic statements

Forum List

Back