Why did Donald Trump lie to his supporters at the insurrection pep rally?

Trump was responsible for trillions of dollars to be printed and pumped into our economy. Inflation doesn't jump like a light switch it takes time to be realized in the economy. That kind of spending triggers inflation. Both Trump and Biden are responsible. If you can't admit that then you are with blind or stupid

No, I'm just more knowledgeable. When phony money is printed it immediately weakens the dollar. It doesn't take a year, two years or five years. That's because it affects trade immediately. If it takes the US five dollars to buy a bushel of corn and the dollar weakens, it then takes six dollars to buy that same bushel of corn, and of course we trade internationally every single day.

In this country the House holds the purse. All appropriation bills originate in the House. Trump only spent half his term with a Republican House. A President creates a budget, but no House has to approve of it. With threats like a government shutdown (which Trump faced) by the Democrats, he had no choice but to sign onto it because when has the media ever blamed Republicans for a government shutdown? It's always their fault.

But again, our inflation is only partly caused by overspending. Most of our inflation is caused domestically thanks to Democrat policies. Inflation does contribute to our normal inflation rate (about 2%) but it can't quadruple it in a few months time. It takes much more than govenment spending for that kind of outcome.

No, I'm just more knowledgeable. When phony money is printed it immediately weakens the dollar. It doesn't take a year, two years or five years. That's because it affects trade immediately. If it takes the US five dollars to buy a bushel of corn and the dollar weakens, it then takes six dollars to buy that same bushel of corn, and of course we trade internationally every single day.

In this country the House holds the purse. All appropriation bills originate in the House. Trump only spent half his term with a Republican House. A President creates a budget, but no House has to approve of it. With threats like a government shutdown (which Trump faced) by the Democrats, he had no choice but to sign onto it because when has the media ever blamed Republicans for a government shutdown? It's always their fault.

But again, our inflation is only partly caused by overspending. Most of our inflation is caused domestically thanks to Democrat policies. Inflation does contribute to our normal inflation rate (about 2%) but it can't quadruple it in a few months time. It takes much more than govenment spending for that kind of outcome.
Wrong again Ray. Inflation is a result of supply and demand. Politicians can pass a 5 trillion dollar stimulus bill but that money then needs to be distributed and spent in the economy. Inflation doesn’t flip on like a light switch after the bill gets passed.
Add a stagnant world economy because of COVID shut downs, it absolutely takes time for inflation to be realized. You give yourself way too much credit.

Wrong again Ray. Inflation is a result of supply and demand. Politicians can pass a 5 trillion dollar stimulus bill but that money then needs to be distributed and spent in the economy. Inflation doesn’t flip on like a light switch after the bill gets passed.
Add a stagnant world economy because of COVID shut downs, it absolutely takes time for inflation to be realized. You give yourself way too much credit.

That's because of my experience trading in the market. Think of it like gasoline: When the price of gasoline goes up, all stations increase their prices at the same time. It doesn't matter what they paid for the gasoline in the ground that they bought a week ago. When the price increases or decreases that day in the market, all companies increase or decrease their prices right along with it.

Inflation is defined as the cost of products or servides increasing in price simultaneously. You can only blame covid for a small part of that. After all Trump had to deal with covid for a year before the vaccines came out and no significant increase with inflation. Then it's just a matter of detecting what caused these prices to increase by so much in the first place. In our case it's the cost of labor, fuel and yes, a small part to borrowing. The price of fuel has more than doubled since Dementia took over. How do you figure it wasn't a major player in our inflation rate?

1. There was no insurrection pep rally.
  2. Trump didn't lie to his supporters.
  3. Considering the state of this country now with $5.00 basic gasoline, empty shelves, starving babies, wide open flooded borders, rampant crime swelling in every city, chaos in our schools, debauchery now common in our society, hyperinflation, recession and an befuddled, incompetent, clueless treasonous president who is putting others ahead of his own country, I suggest you ought to prioritize on what matters most now.
You are living in an alternate reality. Good luck with that.

That's because of my experience trading in the market. Think of it like gasoline: When the price of gasoline goes up, all stations increase their prices at the same time. It doesn't matter what they paid for the gasoline in the ground that they bought a week ago. When the price increases or decreases that day in the market, all companies increase or decrease their prices right along with it.

Inflation is defined as the cost of products or servides increasing in price simultaneously. You can only blame covid for a small part of that. After all Trump had to deal with covid for a year before the vaccines came out and no significant increase with inflation. Then it's just a matter of detecting what caused these prices to increase by so much in the first place. In our case it's the cost of labor, fuel and yes, a small part to borrowing. The price of fuel has more than doubled since Dementia took over. How do you figure it wasn't a major player in our inflation rate?
Ray, it is simple supply and demand. The money supply increased by trillions and the product supply decreased dramatically because of shut downs. Inflation wasn’t realized until the world economy started firing again. COVID had everything to do with it

Ray, it is simple supply and demand. The money supply increased by trillions and the product supply decreased dramatically because of shut downs. Inflation wasn’t realized until the world economy started firing again. COVID had everything to do with it

I can buy most of the products I want when I go shopping. When we first got hit with Covid, I couldn't find many of them. It was much, much worse back then than it is today: toilet paper, hand sanitizer, facial tissue, soap, spray cleaning products, were almost impossible to get or if you could get them, were very low quality by some off-brand company. So your theory is flawed because we have way more supply than we did before. When my clothes washer broke two years ago I couldn't find any yet alone a choice. They told me it would be over a month before I could get a new one. I was desperate to get one immediately so I had to go to a used appliance place. Not the case today. I can buy a new washer of my choice and have it delivered by Monday if I like.

The supply and demand factor does play into this. We have a short supply of workers. Industry had to greatly increase pay to attract people to their companies. They had to compete against government as well as their competitors. Labor is the biggest expense for most businesses.

I can buy most of the products I want when I go shopping. When we first got hit with Covid, I couldn't find many of them. It was much, much worse back then than it is today: toilet paper, hand sanitizer, facial tissue, soap, spray cleaning products, were almost impossible to get or if you could get them, were very low quality by some off-brand company. So your theory is flawed because we have way more supply than we did before. When my clothes washer broke two years ago I couldn't find any yet alone a choice. They told me it would be over a month before I could get a new one. I was desperate to get one immediately so I had to go to a used appliance place. Not the case today. I can buy a new washer of my choice and have it delivered by Monday if I like.

The supply and demand factor does play into this. We have a short supply of workers. Industry had to greatly increase pay to attract people to their companies. They had to compete against government as well as their competitors. Labor is the biggest expense for most businesses.
The scenario you just laid out is exactly what I’ve been describing. we are still experiencing a tremendous amount of supply issues. Take copper for example. An essential element in so may products. Production stalled, supply dwindled and then demand exploded. They are not going to get caught on supply for years. I’m talking everything from ammo to basic electronic components… since the supply is so scarce the prices for component manufacturers sky rocketed. Hence the price of goods. So supply issues like I just outlined was a huge cause of inflated product prices. Add on top of that the dilution of the dollar due to trillions being injected you get inflated stock and housing markets and higher wages. Add to that the war in Ukraine blocking the primary trade route in Asia and Eastern Europe and inflating oil gas prices… well it’s the perfect storm settling in. I know y’all like to point and say it’s all Bidens fault. But that’s not honest and elements that happened were in motion before he took office or were simply things that are not in POTUS control.

I try to keep it warm up there for you.

What BS claim?

What topic? That you are nothing but a triggered trolling, lying asshole?
When you swear at others that question your logic you are showing your ignorance.

I do feel bad that your world has crumbled since virtually everything that came out of Trumps mouth has been proven to be a lie. It must be heartbreaking for you to realize that your beliefs were proven false. Most of us realized this during his campaign in the 2016 election. Sometimes it takes others a little longer.

On the morning of January 6th Donald was calling Pence a wimp and a vaggy. Later that afternoon Donald was telling the prep rally that Pence was a great guy. Why was Donald lying?

Also, Donald clearly and unquestionably knew that the Vice President wasn't going to do what Donald wanted him to do, so why did Donald pretend that it might happen?

Was Donald performing? Was he saying the publicly acceptable thing? Or was he really and actually hoping the mob would put pressure on Mike Pence?

Donald Trump called Mike Pence 'the P-word', 'wimp' in 'heated' January 6 call
He didn't, next......

Forum List

Back