Why did Bush lie about Saddam being connected to 9/11?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
I consider this to be Bush's biggest lie about Iraq and Saddam.

Rightwingers like to distract from the event that Bush tried to link Saddam to - 9/11. Even the dumbest of rightwingers should now be convinced that Saddam HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11. However, if any of them still think so - please provide credible proof.

I heard and saw Bush live on TV when he first tried to make this link. If there are any doubters - just Google "bush links saddam to 9/11"...

lol

got your ass handed to you in the other thread so you start a new thread in the hopes people won't see your ass kicking

troll

btw.....YOU started the thread, it is up to YOU to provide links. you did not, because you are a liar.

I really don't mind being called a liar by someone who is too dumb to know such a basic fact.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YPJCPcYCupY]WMD LIES - Bush Cheney Rumsfeld - THE ULTIMATE CLIP (Edited) - YouTube[/ame]

Rightwingers like to distract from the event that Bush tried to link Saddam to - 9/11. Even the dumbest of rightwingers should now be convinced that Saddam HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11. However, if any of them still think so - please provide credible proof.

I heard and saw Bush live on TV when he first tried to make this link. If there are any doubters - just Google "bush links saddam to 9/11"...

Unless a member of the Bush Administration decides to tell the truth about the illegal and unwarranted invasion, we’ll never know – and needless to say no former member of the Bush Administration is willing to be truthful.

It remains a fact, of course, that Saddam was in no way involved in 9/11, and Bush’s lie was otherwise intended solely to conceal the illegal nature of the war in Iraq.

Still not as important as deciding what we do now.

This thread isn't about NOW - it's about having factual history.

That has be the funniest quote of the year from a far left Obama drone.

The far left is not known for their facts, just their propaganda, like very thread or post they make.

If you want a true factual history you will have to unplug from the far left matrix.

What we do now is adhere to international human rights laws that the US wrote in the first place and apply appropriate punishment to the Bush administration and make them face their accusers.

Then we do the same to Obama.

That will cause the "change" that everyone wants.

lol

got your ass handed to you in the other thread so you start a new thread in the hopes people won't see your ass kicking

troll

btw.....YOU started the thread, it is up to YOU to provide links. you did not, because you are a liar.

I really don't mind being called a liar by someone who is too dumb to know such a basic fact.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YPJCPcYCupY]WMD LIES - Bush Cheney Rumsfeld - THE ULTIMATE CLIP (Edited) - YouTube[/ame]

those aren't lies.

:cuckoo:

ROFLMAO

It's comical how the KOOK KLAN of leftists here are posting thread after thread about Boooooooooooooosh and his 'lies" concerning Iraq since Dear Leader clusterfucked the hell out of it.

lol

troll

I watched the entire video and nowhere in that video did you show that Bush lied about Saddam an 9/11. In fact your video shows that Bush said Saddam was not involved in 9/11. Did you even watch the video before posting it?

lol

troll

I watched the entire video and nowhere in that video did you show that Bush lied about Saddam an 9/11. In fact your video shows that Bush said Saddam was not involved in 9/11. Did you even watch the video before posting it?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

no, he didn't. i've seen the same video before and lakfuckta is too stupid to realize there are no lies in it

Clarke said U.S. intelligence does not know how much of the substance was produced at El Shifa or what happened to it. But he said that intelligence exists linking bin Laden to El Shifa's current and past operators, the Iraqi nerve gas experts, and the National Islamic Front in Sudan.

Given the evidence presented to the White House before the airstrike, Clarke said, the president "would have been derelict in his duties if he didn't blow up the facility."
Freedom Agenda - Quotes and Facts on Iraq

"We stopped the fighting [in 1991] on an agreement that Iraq would take steps to assure the world that it would not engage in further aggression and that it would destroy its weapons of mass destruction. It has refused to take those steps. That refusal constitutes a breach of the armistice which renders it void and justifies resumption of the armed conflict." Senator Harry Reid (Democrat, Nevada) Addressing the US Senate October 9, 2002 Congressional Record, p. S10145

Once 9/11 occurred it became really evident that Saddam who wouldn't agree he did NOT have WMDs was also paying
terrorists for suicide attacks..(In case you didn't know or selectively forgot...)

Investigators who have been following a money trail say the former Iraqi president tapped secret bank accounts in Jordan - where he collected bribes from foreign companies and individuals doing illicit business under the humanitarian program - to reward the families up to $25,000 each.
Documents prepared for a Wednesday hearing by the House International Relations Committee outline the new findings about how Saddam funneled money to the Palestinian families.
Saddam's Suicide Bomb Funds - CBS News

Tell me again about the LIES????

Or WAS GORE a f..king LIAR also???

"Even if we give first priority to the destruction of terrorist networks, and even if we succeed, there are still governments that could bring us great harm. And there is a clear case that one of these governments in particular represents a virulent threat in a class by itself: Iraq. As far as I am concerned, a final reckoning with that government should be on the table."
The New York Times Gore, Championing Bush, Calls For a 'Final Reckoning' With Iraq February 13, 2002

Come on people TELL ME BUSH was the ONLY person that thought Saddam had WMDs and was linked to terrorists including 9/11!
Investigators who have been following a money trail say the former Iraqi president tapped secret bank accounts in Jordan - where he collected bribes from foreign companies and individuals doing illicit business under the humanitarian program - to reward the families up to $25,000 each.
Documents prepared for a Wednesday hearing by the House International Relations Committee outline the new findings about how Saddam funneled money to the Palestinian families.
Saddam's Suicide Bomb Funds - CBS News
AGAIN..
If Saddam persists in thumbing his nose at the inspectors, then we're clearly going to have to do something about it."
Howard Dean, Democratic Presidential Candidate During an interview on "Face The Nation"

MILES O'BRIEN: All right, well, where are, where is, they've been there a long time and thus far we've got 12 empty casings. Where are all these weapons?

WESLEY CLARK: There's a lot of stuff hidden in a lot of different places, Miles, and I'm not sure that we know where it all is. People in Iraq do. The scientists know some of it. Some of the military, the low ranking military; some of Saddam Hussein's security organizations. There's a big organization in place to cover and deceive and prevent anyone from knowing about this.

Wesley Clark, Democratic Presidential Candidate
During an interview on CNN
January 18, 2003

Come on detractors! Bush LIED idiots! Tell me these people DIDN"T lie then???
"..deny Iraq the capacity to develop WMD".Bill Clinton,1998
"..most brutal dictators of Century", Biden,1998
"Iraq compliance with Resolution 687 becomes shell game"..Daschle 1998
"He will use those WMDs again,as he has ten times since 1983" ..Berger Clinton Ntl. Secur. Advr 1998
"posed by Iraq's refusal to end its WMD programs" Levin 1998
"Saddam has been engaged in development of WMDs which is a threat.."Pelosi 1998 WHERE'D SHE GET THIS INFORMATION BEFORE BUSH?
"Hussein has chosen to spend his money on building WMDS.."Albright 1999
"Saddam to refine delivery systems, that will threaten the US..."Graham 2001
"Saddam has ignored the mandate of the UN and is building WMDs and the means to deliver.." Levin 2002
"Iraq's search for WMDs ...will continue as long as Saddam's in power"..Gore 2002
"Saddam retains stockpiles of WMDS.."Byrd 2002
"..give President authority to use force..to disarm Saddam because an arsenal of WMDs..threat our security"..Kerry 2002
"..Unmistakable evidence Saddam developing nuclear weapons next 5 years.."Rockefeller 2002
"Violated over 11 years every UN resolution demanding disarming WMDs.."Waxman 2002
"He's given aid,comfort & sanctuary to al Qaeda members..and keep developing WMDs"..Hillary 2002
"Compelling evidence Saddam has WMDs production storage capacity.." Graham 2002
"Without a question, we need to disarm Saddam. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime .... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction .... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real ...."Kerry , Jan. 23. 2003.

WHAT is your answer idiots???

Forum List

Back