Why Democrats will keep the House

the republicans will take the House. The Senate is going to be tough.

Republicans are counting big on the belief that voter just can't wait to throw out the incumbents. The primaries are shattering this idea. Of 324 primary runs, incumbents have lost only 7 races (4 Republicans and 3 Democrat losses). Voters today just don't believe that it matters who gets elected. That is not an attitude that heards in sweeping changes. Republicans will capture some seats in House but I doubt they will gain control.

NOPE - the "anti-incumbent" call was manufactured by the mainstream media as a means of deflecting from the anti Obama-Pelosi-Reid sentiment.

This election is not anti-incumbent and never has been - it's ANTI-DEMOCRAT-ANTI-OBAMA-ANTI-CONGRESS. Period.

Republicans who were up for re-election who were seen as aiding the Democrat agenda were put in danger. These candidates either were able to convince voters they were conservative, or face being booted out.

Democrats are now running ads against Obama-Pelosi-Reid. Democrats are joking about Pelosi dying. Obamas poll numbers are stagnant, the Congress approval numbers are at historic lows, and the GDP now enjoy historic margins on the Generic Ballot.

The Dems are panicking and for good reason - they are about to get destroyed in November. That acceptance is already being undertaken by the Democrat Machine, and now they are scrambling to make possible Obama's re-election, which at the moment, appears far more difficult than just a handful of months ago...
If you guys hadn't started all the anti-Obama propaganda, you would do a lot better. Democrats were having a problem getting their base excited, but not any more. You finally convinced the Democrats that there is a real danger that the country could fall into the hands of a bunch right wing nuts.

i'm kinda hoping for a dead even Seanate and a 1 seat majority in the House for the GOP

that means GRIDLOCK

sadly, the best possible outcome for all Americans

Maybe but lets not forget about the New England Republicans. they are almost democrats. Might I suggest a 4 or 5 seat lead in the Senate. for the Republicans?

new englanders gave you;
chowdah
lobstah
yaz
and SCOTTIE BROWN baby....

we will not let you down come november!!!!!

Right now, Downtown is about the only politician in DC that I would vote for, if I could.

Republicans are counting big on the belief that voter just can't wait to throw out the incumbents. The primaries are shattering this idea. Of 324 primary runs, incumbents have lost only 7 races (4 Republicans and 3 Democrat losses). Voters today just don't believe that it matters who gets elected. That is not an attitude that heards in sweeping changes. Republicans will capture some seats in House but I doubt they will gain control.

NOPE - the "anti-incumbent" call was manufactured by the mainstream media as a means of deflecting from the anti Obama-Pelosi-Reid sentiment.

This election is not anti-incumbent and never has been - it's ANTI-DEMOCRAT-ANTI-OBAMA-ANTI-CONGRESS. Period.

Republicans who were up for re-election who were seen as aiding the Democrat agenda were put in danger. These candidates either were able to convince voters they were conservative, or face being booted out.

Democrats are now running ads against Obama-Pelosi-Reid. Democrats are joking about Pelosi dying. Obamas poll numbers are stagnant, the Congress approval numbers are at historic lows, and the GDP now enjoy historic margins on the Generic Ballot.

The Dems are panicking and for good reason - they are about to get destroyed in November. That acceptance is already being undertaken by the Democrat Machine, and now they are scrambling to make possible Obama's re-election, which at the moment, appears far more difficult than just a handful of months ago...
If you guys hadn't started all the anti-Obama propaganda, you would do a lot better. Democrats were having a problem getting their base excited, but not any more. You finally convinced the Democrats that there is a real danger that the country could fall into the hands of a bunch right wing nuts.

You could be right. We've all seen up close what happens when extremists take over a political party..... cuz they're running the Administration right now.

You could be right. We've all seen up close what happens when extremists take over a political party..... cuz they're running the Administration right now.
i have a feeling that we will see an increase in PESD cases after nov 2nd

From my research of the House of Representatives there are as many as 80 seats in play that the Republicans now have a chance of taking, they need 39. If the trend continues, which sure seems like it probably will, the Republicans will take the House.

The Senate is still a toss up..

There's an anti-incumbent mood.

Here in Florida, the incumbents on the Republican side basically lost. Republicans chose an unknown who presided over the biggest medicare fraud in the history of the nation as their gubernatorial candidate over a career politician who had all the conservative credentials. Basically, Rick Scott's message was "I'm not a politician" and hammered Bill McCollum for being one.

No doubt the conservative base is angry but be wary of the die-hard ideologues making interpretations. When they win in a few months, conservatives are going to mistake November as being a revolutionary change the same way that liberals mistook 2008 as being a revolutionary change. There's a difference between stopping an agenda and advancing an agenda, especially during a time of great angst.

Last edited:
The wackos from reactionary-ville are a hoot to read here. No anti-Democrat swelling is noticable in the polls. Obama still polls better than the GOP on policy issues. The Dems will localize the races and demonize the Pubs, quite successfully I might add.

Senate Dem majority of six, House Dem majority of 23. There will be no more shift than one or two seats in either chamber. Bookmark this page for future reference.

It's only propaganda when its a lie. Anything mentioned about obama thus far has been the truth.

The wackos from reactionary-ville are a hoot to read here. No anti-Democrat swelling is noticable in the polls. Obama still polls better than the GOP on policy issues. The Dems will localize the races and demonize the Pubs, quite successfully I might add.

Senate Dem majority of six, House Dem majority of 23. There will be no more shift than one or two seats in either chamber. Bookmark this page for future reference.
Bookmark this page for November. National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255

I just don't know where republicans think they are going to get the voters from?

That's easy - conservatives and independents.

Toro, independents do not want to go back to the bad old Bush policies. That's why the GOP was thrown out. Since then, the GOP has offered nothing constructive other than "no".

The GOP will no more take either chamber than you can fly to the moon.

I just don't know where republicans think they are going to get the voters from?

Toro, independents do not want to go back to the bad old Bush policies. That's why the GOP was thrown out. Since then, the GOP has offered nothing constructive other than "no".

Independents are polling in favour of the GOP.

Generally or by districts? Give us a link.
You got us Jake, it's all a big lie. Democrats are ahead in all the major polls. We just used Faux News "Journo-Lists" to release the fake polls and employed dis-information bloggers to help spread the big lie and what's more, I'm one of them. You got me!

I just need to know how'd you figger it all out? I need your input for my weekly report to Teh Rove.

THIS IS A KEEPER REPLY. To be reused at certian times

Generally or by districts? Give us a link.
You got us Jake, it's all a big lie. Democrats are ahead in all the major polls. We just used Faux News "Journo-Lists" to release the fake polls and employed dis-information bloggers to help spread the big lie and what's more, I'm one of them. You got me!

I just need to know how'd you figger it all out? I need your input for my weekly report to Teh Rove.

Has someone been giving the trade secerts? I know it must have been BOOOOUSH

Bottom line:

The tea Party will end up being the Bane of the GOP, nominating candidates that cannot be elected.

Forum List

Back