Why Democrats could be in Serious Trouble!

Is it time for a wall and/or Justice?

• It's just us.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am going to write Congress

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Not just Democrats, Republicans that don't vote to stop invaders as well!

You see, it's part of their job as they took an oath to uphold the Constitution.

What does the Constitution say about invaders?

Article IV, Section IV

Section 4

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence."

If they're not protecting the states against invasion, they're not upholding the Constitution.

There are penalties for this, unfortunately not as severe as I would like them to be, but it is what it is. The penalty is removal from office and/or a fine/and or up to 366 days in Federal prison.

"
Whoever violates the provision of section 7311 of title 5 that an individual may not accept or hold a position in the Government of the United States or the government of the District of Columbia if he--

(1)  advocates the overthrow of our constitutional form of government;

(2)  is a member of an organization that he knows advocates the overthrow of our constitutional form of government;

(3)  participates in a strike, or asserts the right to strike, against the Government of the United States or the government of the District of Columbia;  or

(4)  is a member of an organization of employees of the Government of the United States or of individuals employed by the government of the District of Columbia that he knows asserts the right to strike against the Government of the United States or the government of the District of Columbia;

shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year and a day, or both."

18 U.S.C. § 1918 - U.S. Code Title 18. Crimes and Criminal Procedure § 1918 | FindLaw

This also applies to Muslims and leftists in Congress. They are affiliated with an organization that advocates the overthrow of our constitutional form of government.

Just know that there are legal recourses for this bullshit that's been going on for decades. I bet if we fine them all, no additional tax money is necessary!
Keep running on forcing women and children back into a burning building.
Children protected by the Constitution.
And Republicans want to hurt them.
Even send them back into danger.
I’m glad RePublicans exposed them selves and let us know who they are.

You're a nutbar!

More illegals have invaded the US this year than Americans stormed France. "Asylum" counts for adjacent countries, not going through 2-3 to get here, jackass.

There is no invasion. Asylum seekers are required to apply on US soil BY LAW. Anyone can apply for asylum. You are the racist jackass.

Bullshit! 130k+ within 3 months IS an invasion, jackass!

Congress can either stop it, and vote taxpayer money to fix it, or risk losing their position + a fine and/or 366 days in Federal prison. This shit is no joke, faggot.

Real Americans fought for America, not to have it ripped away because the government gives foreign invaders free food, housing, and daycare for their kids. Fuck that! The elite elected are liable for their actions as well as anyone else.

There is no invasion jackass. People fleeing for their lives are not a invasion.

No member of Congress is going to jail. If anyone goes to jail, it should be racists like you.

Real Americans realize that this country has always been a haven for people who are in danger whether it be drug cartels or abusive husbands. Trump made his argument against illegals in the midterms and Democrats took over the House.
It's an invasion. You pay all their costs, liar.
The overwhelming majority work very hard for low wages

Americans could do those jobs, and the wages would naturally rise.

Maybe not but I'm sure they don't like spending billions each year to support the illegals.

I'm also sure they don't like the fact that American citizens are murdered, robbed and raped each year by illegals.

If the lawn mowers and bed makers are legal then of course no one minds them.

If not. They need to be booted out of our country. The wall won't let anymore in and those that are here can be booted out.

Maybe you don't like saving billions and keeping Americans safe but I sure do.

Illegals in particular and immigrants in general are LESS likely to commit acts of violence that non immigrants

The lawn mowers are no more likely to be legal than any other immigrant. You just don't want to lose your cheap labor so you look the other way

The wall isn't going to stop much of anyone. It can be tunneled under ...climbed over...or simply cut through. Of course most illegals and most drugs come through points of entry so...there's that

There will be some high profile deportations but large scale? Businesses would never allow it and YOU don't want to lose your cheap lawn maintenance guy

The Wall...is a symbol . An expensive symbol. It's an expression of your hatred a brown folks. We have seen that hatred expressed elsewhere on this forum.

You couldn't be more wrong but hey...you've told to "love the wall" so like the sheep you are...you think what you're told to think

Don't care! Build wall! Deport them all! :1peleas::fu: I've been saying that since 2003. It's not Trump, it's me.

Told the Wife this shit was coming back in 89,she poo pooed me and said I was overreacting.
I still to this day enjoy reminding her of her just how right I was.

Maybe not but I'm sure they don't like spending billions each year to support the illegals.

I'm also sure they don't like the fact that American citizens are murdered, robbed and raped each year by illegals.

If not. They need to be booted out of our country. The wall won't let anymore in and those that are here can be booted out.

Illegals in particular and immigrants in general are LESS likely to commit acts of violence that non immigrants

The lawn mowers are no more likely to be legal than any other immigrant. You just don't want to lose your cheap labor so you look the other way

The wall isn't going to stop much of anyone. It can be tunneled under ...climbed over...or simply cut through. Of course most illegals and most drugs come through points of entry so...there's that

There will be some high profile deportations but large scale? Businesses would never allow it and YOU don't want to lose your cheap lawn maintenance guy

The Wall...is a symbol . An expensive symbol. It's an expression of your hatred a brown folks. We have seen that hatred expressed elsewhere on this forum.

You couldn't be more wrong but hey...you've told to "love the wall" so like the sheep you are...you think what you're told to think

Don't care! Build wall! Deport them all! :1peleas::fu: I've been saying that since 2003. It's not Trump, it's me.

Told the Wife this shit was coming back in 89,she poo pooed me and said I was overreacting.
I'm sure you do, but if they'll never build his bs wall, and they won't, has it dawned on you Trump's selling a load of shit? LOL

More illegals have invaded the US this year than Americans stormed France. "Asylum" counts for adjacent countries, not going through 2-3 to get here, jackass.

There is no invasion. Asylum seekers are required to apply on US soil BY LAW. Anyone can apply for asylum. You are the racist jackass.

Congress can either stop it, and vote taxpayer money to fix it, or risk losing their position + a fine and/or 366 days in Federal prison. This shit is no joke, faggot.

Real Americans fought for America, not to have it ripped away because the government gives foreign invaders free food, housing, and daycare for their kids. Fuck that! The elite elected are liable for their actions as well as anyone else.

There is no invasion jackass. People fleeing for their lives are not a invasion.

No member of Congress is going to jail. If anyone goes to jail, it should be racists like you.

Real Americans realize that this country has always been a haven for people who are in danger whether it be drug cartels or abusive husbands. Trump made his argument against illegals in the midterms and Democrats took over the House.

And in the process drive down wages and take jobs from Americans.

So Maid Marion...how do you suggest getting rid of 20 million people (assuming that Big Business would even let you do that)?

Oven and showers?

Build wall and deport to home country. Most illegals that come here from the south are here either to work, or game the system. That's undeserving of a death sentence. Still, they need to go.

Yes, the naturalization process needs streamlined, but first, the government needs to do their job, k?

Especially since that Democrat Congress promised secure border by 1988 in 1986 and did nothing.

Ronald Reagan opposed a wall. He was for tearing down walls and never wavered from that.

"Rather than talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems? Make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit, and then, while they’re working and earning here, they’d pay taxes here. And when they want to go back, they can go back. They can cross. Open the borders both ways."

That's when he was campaigning in 1980 before he was president for 6 years and saw how bad the illegal situation really was.

"In an email exchange with The Arizona Republic, Michael Reagan, the former president's son, said that his father never regretted the amnesty part of the 1986 compromise, but did regret that there was no follow-through on the enforcement measures or border security.

"He would hold the Dems' (Democrats') feet to the fire this time because he would have learned," Michael Reagan wrote in one message."

Did Ronald Reagan regret 1986 immigrant 'amnesty' law?

IOW Reagan did his part, the Dems did not. They promised border security in exchange for Reagan amnesty for 3 million. It appears they lied their corrupt asses off. That border is still unsecure. Since 1986.

Ronald Reagan never supported a wall. Give me 1 instance in which he did. The fact is that the number of people crossing the border has gone down over the years. I have no doubt that Ronald Reagan would have allowed people fleeing from drug cartels into this country and given them asylum. Ronald Reagan would never be a part of the Trump Republican Party.

Reagan was for secure borders. There was no glaring need for a wall back then such as there is now.

“Al Simpson came by to see if he had my support. After 5 years of trying (during which I’ve been on his side) the House finally passed his immigration bill. They have one or two amendments we could do without but even if the Senate in conference cannot get them out, I’ll sign it. It’s high time we regained control of our borders and his bill will do this.” -Ronald Reagan

Together, Reagan And Clinton Granted Amnesty To 6 Million Illegal Aliens [Opinion]

I'm sure you do, but if they'll never build his bs wall, and they won't, has it dawned on you Trump's selling a load of shit? LOL

I'd say it's dems selling the shit by claiming illegal immigration isnt a problem.

I wouldn't do that too often. :rolleyes:

The possibility has, but I don't think he is. The more I research, the more I think he's spot for declaring an emergency. I don't care how it gets done, as long as it gets done, securing the border is 30 years overdue. Three decades of government floundering. That's garbage!

Last edited:

I wouldn't do that too often. :rolleyes:

It's kinda a standing joke between us.
Every time another story about the destruction illegals are causing comes across the news I just tell her "told ya so"
Her response is always "okay you were right!!"

I'd say it's dems selling the shit by claiming illegal immigration isnt a problem.
Demolosers just hate Americans

We have 3.8 percent unemployment
Americans are not lining up to wash dishes, make beds and mow lawns

That is your “invasion”

We have 3.8 percent unemployment
Americans are not lining up to wash dishes, make beds and mow lawns

That is your “invasion”

Oh and how do you know those lawn mowers, dish washers and bed makers aren't here legally??

Its those that aren't here legally that are an invasion and we already have over 11 million here now that cost we tax payers billions each year. That is our invasion and its been going on for decades.

Eisenhauer had the right idea and it worked. So will the wall.

My God. The entire country is in trouble. We are being led by a porn star president.

Forum List

Back