Why Democrats could be in Serious Trouble!

Is it time for a wall and/or Justice?

• It's just us.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am going to write Congress

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Maybe not but I'm sure they don't like spending billions each year to support the illegals.

I'm also sure they don't like the fact that American citizens are murdered, robbed and raped each year by illegals.

If the lawn mowers and bed makers are legal then of course no one minds them.

If not. They need to be booted out of our country. The wall won't let anymore in and those that are here can be booted out.

Maybe you don't like saving billions and keeping Americans safe but I sure do.

Illegals in particular and immigrants in general are LESS likely to commit acts of violence that non immigrants

The lawn mowers are no more likely to be legal than any other immigrant. You just don't want to lose your cheap labor so you look the other way

The wall isn't going to stop much of anyone. It can be tunneled under ...climbed over...or simply cut through. Of course most illegals and most drugs come through points of entry so...there's that

There will be some high profile deportations but large scale? Businesses would never allow it and YOU don't want to lose your cheap lawn maintenance guy

The Wall...is a symbol . An expensive symbol. It's an expression of your hatred a brown folks. We have seen that hatred expressed elsewhere on this forum.

You couldn't be more wrong but hey...you've told to "love the wall" so like the sheep you are...you think what you're told to think

Yes because our peaches in chief didnt get voted in for wanting a wall.
Dipshit

and yet the wall was not even worth fighting for when the "peaches in chief" controlled both sides of congress for 2 full years.

Even with a "majority", there still weren't enough votes and everybody knew. You probably know that too, spin docta!

That did not change after the election though, so why wait? He still does not have 60 votes in the Senate and now does not have the House. Why wait those two years while the emergency was taking place? it is almost as if the avoiding the politics of declaring a national emergency while controlling all of congress was more important than the wall itself.

Pretty sure the emergency thing will end up a dud. It is what it is. That isn't working, time try to try something else. Maybe fines for people that violate their oath office by not protecting states from invasion.

let me know how that works out for you

Idk, but it's the law.

Maybe not but I'm sure they don't like spending billions each year to support the illegals.

I'm also sure they don't like the fact that American citizens are murdered, robbed and raped each year by illegals.

If not. They need to be booted out of our country. The wall won't let anymore in and those that are here can be booted out.

Illegals in particular and immigrants in general are LESS likely to commit acts of violence that non immigrants

The lawn mowers are no more likely to be legal than any other immigrant. You just don't want to lose your cheap labor so you look the other way

The wall isn't going to stop much of anyone. It can be tunneled under ...climbed over...or simply cut through. Of course most illegals and most drugs come through points of entry so...there's that

There will be some high profile deportations but large scale? Businesses would never allow it and YOU don't want to lose your cheap lawn maintenance guy

The Wall...is a symbol . An expensive symbol. It's an expression of your hatred a brown folks. We have seen that hatred expressed elsewhere on this forum.

You couldn't be more wrong but hey...you've told to "love the wall" so like the sheep you are...you think what you're told to think

Don't care! Build wall! Deport them all! :1peleas::fu: I've been saying that since 2003. It's not Trump, it's me.

Last edited:
and yet the wall was not even worth fighting for when the "peaches in chief" controlled both sides of congress for 2 full years.

Even with a "majority", there still weren't enough votes and everybody knew. You probably know that too, spin docta!

That did not change after the election though, so why wait? He still does not have 60 votes in the Senate and now does not have the House. Why wait those two years while the emergency was taking place? it is almost as if the avoiding the politics of declaring a national emergency while controlling all of congress was more important than the wall itself.

Pretty sure the emergency thing will end up a dud. It is what it is. That isn't working, time try to try something else. Maybe fines for people that violate their oath office by not protecting states from invasion.

Idk, but it's the law.

I think before you could fines people that violate their oath office by not protecting states from invasion, one would first have to officially declare that there is actually an invasion.

Don't care! Build wall! Deport them all! :1peleas::fu:

You are going to be very disappointed when all we end up with is the fencing in specific areas that the BP asked for and very little deportations.

Idk, but it's the law.

I think before you could fines people that violate their oath office by not protecting states from invasion, one would first have to officially declare that there is actually an invasion.

I do believe the president already has! :eek:

Idk, but it's the law.

no, he has not.

Idk, but it's the law.

no, he has not.

Well, more people coming across the Southern border than Americans invaded France in WW2 is an invasion.

The wall only matters to Trump's worshippers. Nobody else wants it.

What matters to the rest of America is whether or not the Dems are getting too leftist and squirrely.

Oh its pretty much das kapital for the libs now.

"Libs" are an extreme minority these days. In smaller numbers than "the far right" even. :eek:

There's around 7 liberal posters here. All the rest are Marxist drones.

Thats the truth.

Idk, but it's the law.

no, he has not.

Well, more people coming across the Southern border than Americans invaded France in WW2 is an invasion.

people are coming across the southern border because we have been inviting them to do so for decades, that does not make it an invasion.

they are coming because we have people and companies that are more than willing to pay them once they do.

Idk, but it's the law.

no, he has not.

people are coming across the southern border because we have been inviting them to do so for decades, that does not make it an invasion.

they are coming because we have people and companies that are more than willing to pay them once they do.

It has to stop. Any company that can't make it without illegals is doing it wrong and deserves to fail.

no, he has not.

It has to stop. Any company that can't make it without illegals is doing it wrong and deserves to fail.

I agree. Also, if you want to fine someone, that is a good place to start. Fine a couple so much they have to fold, that will get the attention of others.

no, he has not.

I agree. Also, if you want to fine someone, that is a good place to start. Fine a couple so much they have to fold, that will get the attention of others.

:eek: You agree? Holy sheep shit, Batman! :eek:

I'd make the fines in increments of $250 per head, and make it progressive. 1st time=$250, next time, $500, next time $750..

The wall only matters to Trump's worshippers. Nobody else wants it.

What matters to the rest of America is whether or not the Dems are getting too leftist and squirrely.
More lies.

Idk, but it's the law.

no, he has not.

Dang! That must be why so many illegals need welfare and free medical attention and free housing when they get here. Why aren't all the "inviters" taking care of their guests? lol, fake news!

Republican fear mongering about brown carivans invading our country and murdering and raping our people did not work in 2018

Americans are not afraid of the people who cut their lawns and make their beds

Illegal labor contributes more than they consume .....they try to stay under the radar

Interesting how conservatives are outraged by murders by illegal immigrants but ignore the ten thousand gun murders each year and mass slaughters at Sandy Hook, Vegas and Parkland

Bullshit! Making minimum wage with 5 kids in school and daycare for free without paying property taxes is a net loss for Americans.

Illegals pay property tax......as well as sales tax and income tax

A Free education helps all Americans.....especially American businesses

Idk, but it's the law.

no, he has not.

We did not invade France
We liberated France

Republican fear mongering about brown carivans invading our country and murdering and raping our people did not work in 2018

Illegal labor contributes more than they consume .....they try to stay under the radar

Interesting how conservatives are outraged by murders by illegal immigrants but ignore the ten thousand gun murders each year and mass slaughters at Sandy Hook, Vegas and Parkland

Bullshit! Making minimum wage with 5 kids in school and daycare for free without paying property taxes is a net loss for Americans.

Only home owners pay property tax. Tell us how they pay income tax with no SS id? Tell us great prevaricator, how someone comes here with NOTHING has credit to buy a home, make payments and afford insurance? Especially in cali where homes are so expensive most Americans cant afford them? Lie fail!

How do they pay property taxes when they are here illegally??

Oh and there is nothing free about the education they get. Those illegals cost we tax payers billions each year.

You sure are one devoted lefty loon sheeple.

Forum List

Back