Why Democrats could be in Serious Trouble!

Is it time for a wall and/or Justice?

• It's just us.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am going to write Congress

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Marion Morrison

Diamond Member
Feb 10, 2017
Not just Democrats, Republicans that don't vote to stop invaders as well!

You see, it's part of their job as they took an oath to uphold the Constitution.

What does the Constitution say about invaders?

Article IV, Section IV

Section 4

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence."

If they're not protecting the states against invasion, they're not upholding the Constitution.

There are penalties for this, unfortunately not as severe as I would like them to be, but it is what it is. The penalty is removal from office and/or a fine/and or up to 366 days in Federal prison.

"
Whoever violates the provision of section 7311 of title 5 that an individual may not accept or hold a position in the Government of the United States or the government of the District of Columbia if he--

(1)  advocates the overthrow of our constitutional form of government;

(2)  is a member of an organization that he knows advocates the overthrow of our constitutional form of government;

(3)  participates in a strike, or asserts the right to strike, against the Government of the United States or the government of the District of Columbia;  or

(4)  is a member of an organization of employees of the Government of the United States or of individuals employed by the government of the District of Columbia that he knows asserts the right to strike against the Government of the United States or the government of the District of Columbia;

shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year and a day, or both."

18 U.S.C. § 1918 - U.S. Code Title 18. Crimes and Criminal Procedure § 1918 | FindLaw

This also applies to Muslims and leftists in Congress. They are affiliated with an organization that advocates the overthrow of our constitutional form of government.

Just know that there are legal recourses for this bullshit that's been going on for decades. I bet if we fine them all, no additional tax money is necessary!

images

Item not listed in poll.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

You see, it's part of their job as they took an oath to uphold the Constitution.

Article IV, Section IV

Section 4

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence."

If they're not protecting the states against invasion, they're not upholding the Constitution.

There are penalties for this, unfortunately not as severe as I would like them to be, but it is what it is. The penalty is removal from office and/or a fine/and or up to 366 days in Federal prison.

"
Whoever violates the provision of section 7311 of title 5 that an individual may not accept or hold a position in the Government of the United States or the government of the District of Columbia if he--

(2)  is a member of an organization that he knows advocates the overthrow of our constitutional form of government;

(3)  participates in a strike, or asserts the right to strike, against the Government of the United States or the government of the District of Columbia;  or

(4)  is a member of an organization of employees of the Government of the United States or of individuals employed by the government of the District of Columbia that he knows asserts the right to strike against the Government of the United States or the government of the District of Columbia;

shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year and a day, or both."

18 U.S.C. § 1918 - U.S. Code Title 18. Crimes and Criminal Procedure § 1918 | FindLaw

This also applies to Muslims and leftists in Congress. They are affiliated with an organization that advocates the overthrow of our constitutional form of government.

Just know that there are legal recourses for this bullshit that's been going on for decades. I bet if we fine them all, no additional tax money is necessary!

The wall should zap the heathen invaders like a mosquito zapper does on the patio. Every puff of smoke, one less damn illegal invader to worry about. Sooner or later, either they will run out or we will run out of electricity.

The wall is not publically popular. However, neither is AOC or Tlaib's version of social welfare justice. And Warren is simply a disaster waiting for the dems. Bernie is looking like their best bet for elder statesman

Article IV, Section IV

Section 4

"

The wall should zap the heathen invaders like a mosquito zapper does on the patio. Every puff of smoke, one less damn illegal invader to worry about. Sooner or later, either they will run out or we will run out of electricity.

Could Trump's emergency declaration tap money to restart Three Mile Island?

The wall is not publically popular. However, neither is AOC or Tlaib's version of social welfare justice. And Warren is simply a disaster waiting for the dems. Bernie is looking like their best bet for elder statesman
Yes because our peaches in chief didnt get voted in for wanting a wall.
Dipshit

Last edited:
The wall only matters to Trump's worshippers. Nobody else wants it.

What matters to the rest of America is whether or not the Dems are getting too leftist and squirrely.

Article IV, Section IV

Section 4

"

Democrats have no reason for concern. You are the one who wants to abuse the law to punish your political enemies. That is not how it works. Try it and eventually Trump will call a jail cell his new home. This is not Nazi Germany.

That's only one of multiple reasons the Democrats are in trouble; they've burned their bridges and pissed off too much of the American public with their violent, bloodthirsty, rioting-baby-tantrum, blatant, self-admitted hatred of the United States and Americans in general.

Before the Obama cocksucker, I used to be a fairly moderate, slightly liberal Democrat. After a decade of this shit, I'm now a Republican who wouldn't vote for that party of white-male-hating invertebrate pond life ever, ever again. Even if I lived enough BILLIONS of years to see the sun's "red giant" stage, I will never, ever, ever vote for that Democrat-Disease again.

Maid Marion thinks we're in trouble?

Ohhhh nooooooes

That's only one of multiple reasons the Democrats are in trouble; they've burned their bridges and pissed off too much of the American public with their violent, bloodthirsty, rioting-baby-tantrum, blatant, self-admitted hatred of the United States and Americans in general.

Before the Obama cocksucker, I used to be a fairly moderate, slightly liberal Democrat. After a decade of this shit, I'm now a Republican who wouldn't vote for that party of white-male-hating invertebrate pond life ever, ever again. Even if I lived enough BILLIONS of years to see the sun's "red giant" stage, I will never, ever, ever vote for that Democrat-Disease again.

And he did what to piss you off so badly?

Yes because our peaches in chief didnt get voted in for wanting a wall.
Dipshit
hey fuck face
Trump’s national emergency declaration opposed by majority of Americans, polls find
Lmao. You will have to do better than that. Just because they dont support that doesnt mean they dont support the wall. Hell, pols voted against it that support a wall, dipshit.
You will need to do better than polls in general as well. Polls are bullshit.

Have you got several hours??? I could start with his race-baiting, his constant race-riot-inciting, constant false accusations of whites being racist, his hatred of whites (which he admits in his book Dreams of My Father), always convincing blacks that they're "victims" like he is, publicly glorifying black career criminals. Then his jihad-enabling, praising Islam every time it slaughters people, appointing radical muslims to so many high-government positions, not lifting a finger to keep Americans safe from muslim violence, his constant, nonstop scolding, insulting and badmouthing of America in every speech, and LYING about Islam's horrors. Always selling out this country for Islam's whims (like the Bergdahl exchange-treason, because Bergdahl was a fellow muslim). And that's just a brief summary, if you want I can get into Obamaggot's REAL problems.

Have you got several hours??? I could start with his race-baiting, his constant race-riot-inciting, constant false accusations of whites being racist, his hatred of whites (which he admits in his book Dreams of My Father), always convincing blacks that they're "victims" like he is, publicly glorifying black career criminals. Then his jihad-enabling, praising Islam every time it slaughters people, appointing radical muslims to so many high-government positions, not lifting a finger to keep Americans safe from muslim violence, his constant, nonstop scolding, insulting and badmouthing of America in every speech, and LYING about Islam's horrors. Always selling out this country for Islam's whims (like the Bergdahl exchange-treason, because Bergdahl was a fellow muslim). And that's just a brief summary, if you want I can get into Obamaggot's REAL problems.
Ohhh I get it. You REALLY have a thing against brown people.Newsflash...Obama didn't race bait. His critics went friggin apeshit over every utterance he made finding "race bating" that just wasn't there

What about the majority of Americans who did not drink Trump's koolaide? There is no emergency but a humanitarian emergency of Trump's own making. The language of fear and division drips from the OP. Invasion, infestation, emergency.

Riddle me this: if our conomy is the 'strongest ever' and unemployment is at an all-time low, what do you fear from immigrants?

The answer is simple. You fear a change in our culture. You fear erosion of White privilege. You fear what your bigoted counterparts a century ago feared. And look how the immigration of the early 20th century worked out! We survived depression, won two world wars, landed men on the moon and then went out for pizza and chow mein.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back