Why Democrats could be in Serious Trouble!

Is it time for a wall and/or Justice?

• It's just us.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am going to write Congress

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Invasion:

1 an act or instance of invading or entering as an enemy, especially by an army.
2 the entrance or advent of anything troublesome or harmful, as disease.
3 entrance as if to take possession or overrun: the annual invasion of the resort by tourists.
4 infringement by intrusion.

the definition of invasion
yes, but it is the definition in number 1, that the founders were talking about in the constitution...

not like an invasion of privacy...

How do you know that? You have some kinda trans-time ESP or something?
Because there was no texas, no california, no Arizona, no new Mexico in the USA, it WAS Mexican territory, and we were trying very hard to colonize people in to the USA, we welcomed immigrants to live here, we were all immigrants or children of immigrants, gave immigrants land owner ship parcels for simply promising to till the soil and stay here...

please stop trying to rewrite history and the meaning of words for your own demented reasons....

families coming here to live was never considered an invasion, an invasion is an ARMED invasion.
FYI
the 700 mile federal border wall legislated in 2006 to be built was our first federal border wall.... Did you know that?

Americans fought and died for that land, too. Remember The Alamo!
Actually, the Texans were the invaders

Know why they revolted? Because Mexico wouldn’t let them have slaves

It's more subtle than that - and steeped in irony. The Texans were invited there, with incentives of free land, by the Mexican government. After winning its independence, the Mexican government needed people to tame its northern frontier. So the program made sense.

In 1830, conservatives gained control of Mexico and decided that they'd had enough of foreign immigrants flooding into their country, so they closed the border. While they couldn't afford a wall, they tried to stop the flow of eager immigrants looking for opportunity. They closed down the programs offering land and began persecuting immigrants already living in Texas.

They failed.

You live in a region Gomer

Find my region tax, Ed

Do you know what a region is Gomer?

I know what a hemisphere is too. There is no hemisphere tax. You’re talking nonsense and now have to stick to the nonsense. Keep digging that hole, Ed.
Now Gomer you are starting to sound like Goober

A region is an area you live in. If you live in a rural region you are benefitting from “free stuff” to keep your region livable

Hold on. If I live in Boston but vacation in a rural area, do my taxes not go to all of MA not just the urban area? Find me a link or proof that state taxes (which are flat btw) go to one highly populated areas. You cannot. You have dug this hole, now you look stupid and cannot help yourself but to look even more stupid. And I have further explained to you that even in Blue populated areas like Boston, most high income earners are either Republicans or Independents (like myself). Just because a bunch of cost centers (students and those who don't work) vote Blue doesn't mean the state is only powered by Democrats. That is just idiotic. Hell our Governor is a Republican. Please STFU, because you're embarrassing yourself. Again.
Gomer...just stop it

The issue is that those rural areas received “free stuff” in terms of roads, bridges, schools, hospitals, electrification, water that their population does not justify

yes, but it is the definition in number 1, that the founders were talking about in the constitution...

Because there was no texas, no california, no Arizona, no new Mexico in the USA, it WAS Mexican territory, and we were trying very hard to colonize people in to the USA, we welcomed immigrants to live here, we were all immigrants or children of immigrants, gave immigrants land owner ship parcels for simply promising to till the soil and stay here...

please stop trying to rewrite history and the meaning of words for your own demented reasons....

families coming here to live was never considered an invasion, an invasion is an ARMED invasion.
FYI
the 700 mile federal border wall legislated in 2006 to be built was our first federal border wall.... Did you know that?

It's more subtle than that - and steeped in irony. The Texans were invited there, with incentives of free land, by the Mexican government. After winning its independence, the Mexican government needed people to tame its northern frontier. So the program made sense.

In 1830, conservatives gained control of Mexico and decided that they'd had enough of foreign immigrants flooding into their country, so they closed the border. While they couldn't afford a wall, they tried to stop the flow of eager immigrants looking for opportunity. They closed down the programs offering land and began persecuting immigrants already living in Texas.

They failed.
Actually, those Texan immigrants brought their southern prejudices with them. They discriminated against the native Mexicans, they brought slavery into a non-slave area, they ignored the laws of the land they were moving in to.

Find my region tax, Ed

I know what a hemisphere is too. There is no hemisphere tax. You’re talking nonsense and now have to stick to the nonsense. Keep digging that hole, Ed.

A region is an area you live in. If you live in a rural region you are benefitting from “free stuff” to keep your region livable

Hold on. If I live in Boston but vacation in a rural area, do my taxes not go to all of MA not just the urban area? Find me a link or proof that state taxes (which are flat btw) go to one highly populated areas. You cannot. You have dug this hole, now you look stupid and cannot help yourself but to look even more stupid. And I have further explained to you that even in Blue populated areas like Boston, most high income earners are either Republicans or Independents (like myself). Just because a bunch of cost centers (students and those who don't work) vote Blue doesn't mean the state is only powered by Democrats. That is just idiotic. Hell our Governor is a Republican. Please STFU, because you're embarrassing yourself. Again.
Gomer...just stop it

The issue is that those rural areas received “free stuff” in terms of roads, bridges, schools, hospitals, electrification, water that their population does not justify

Nope, you're making yourself look stupid. None of that was free and property taxes pay for schools. You really have zero clue on how the economy works. Scary that an idiot like you has as much voting power as me.

Also Marion, here is the meaning of the section you posted:

and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

The section also gives Congress the power (and obligation) to protect the states from an invasion by a foreign country, or from significant violent uprisings within each state. It authorizes the legislature of each state (or the executive, if the legislature cannot be assembled in time) to request federal help with riots or other violence.

Refugees seeking asylum are not invaders or an invasion of a foreign country, an armed conflict.

FYI

They failed.
Actually, those Texan immigrants brought their southern prejudices with them. They discriminated against the native Mexicans, they brought slavery into a non-slave area, they ignored the laws of the land they were moving in to.

Sigh... you missed the point.

Oh, I forgot - RACISM!!!!!

And couldn't have afforded on their own

If a few dozen rural families live miles from each other in remote areas, building schools and transporting students, running phone and electrical wires, building roads does not make economic sense for a few families

Providing those services amounts to “free stuff”

FYI

They failed.

Sigh... you missed the point.

Oh, I forgot - RACISM!!!!!
Texans were illegal immigrants

Gomer...just stop it

Nope, you're making yourself look stupid. None of that was free and property taxes pay for schools. You really have zero clue on how the economy works. Scary that an idiot like you has as much voting power as me.
Wrong again Gomer

The taxes generated in those remote rural areas did not pay for the services they receive. They need subsidies from populated areas that allow them to receive basic services

Weren't the Spanish in what we called Mexico when it formed in the early 1800's fighting the Indigenous tribes, more than anyone else.... like the Apache?

Weren't the Spanish in what we called Mexico when it formed in the early 1800's fighting the Indigenous tribes, more than anyone else.... like the Apache?

Yep. That why they needed immigrants - to help them tame the frontier and push back the 'savages'. But the political winds changed and they became wary of the flood of outsiders.

Invasion:

1 an act or instance of invading or entering as an enemy, especially by an army.
2 the entrance or advent of anything troublesome or harmful, as disease.
3 entrance as if to take possession or overrun: the annual invasion of the resort by tourists.
4 infringement by intrusion.

the definition of invasion

Because there was no Texas, no California, no Arizona, no New Mexico in the USA, it WAS Spanish/Mexican territory, and we were trying very hard to colonize people in to the USA, we welcomed immigrants to live here, we were all immigrants or children of immigrants, gave immigrants land owner ship parcels for simply promising to till the soil and stay here...

please stop trying to rewrite history and the meaning of words for your own personal reasons....

families coming here to live was never considered an invasion, an invasion is an ARMED invasion, something with violence.

FYI

EDITED

Also, here is the meaning of the section you posted:

and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

The section also gives Congress the power (and obligation) to protect the states from an invasion by a foreign country, or from significant violent uprisings within each state. It authorizes the legislature of each state (or the executive, if the legislature cannot be assembled in time) to request federal help with riots or other violence.

Refugees seeking asylum are not invaders or an invasion of a foreign country, an armed conflict.
why do they go around the port of entries then? why don't they go to their country's US embassy and apply for visas? what is it that chaffes your ass about them illegally here? you think they are owed access? who the fk are you? Who gave you the keys to the country?

Gomer...just stop it

Wrong again Gomer

The taxes generated in those remote rural areas did not pay for the services they receive. They need subsidies from populated areas that allow them to receive basic services

What are you talking about? State tax is state tax. Some places have a city tax but in MA if I live in Boston or Hull I still pay the same level of taxes. You need to take an economics class or get a job. You've been retired too long.

doesn't the US own Texas, Arizona, New Mexico and California? I'm confused your point is missing. are you saying we give those states back to Mexico? Is that really what you're saying? really?

Also Marion, here is the meaning of the section you posted:

:102:

I hope 15 illegals start squatting in your backyard tonight. "Oh but they aren't armed", except some of them are. Give them a room in your house and access to your fridge and bathroom.

Especially when it is true. Criminalizing policy differences is a new Nazi Germany you fascist pig.

So why are you leftists doing it then, faggot?

You are the one who has got his mouth up Trump's ass fag.

It is not a invasion. If you don't like it then get out.

Fuck you! Chances are my family has been here centuries before yours, faggot. I'm more the "digging in" type. PS: This is my area, I know the lay of the land.

When the number of people coming over the Southern border in 8 mos is greater than the # of GIs that invaded France, yes it's an invasion.

No it is not a invasion asshole.

All you know is hate so take your bullshit and shove it up your ass.

Fuck you faggot. You've probably never witnessed illegals taking food directly off the table of your friends and their families, but I have, so you can fuck right the hell off you piece of shit! :mad:

Fuck you asshole. The fact is that there are plenty of jobs out there. They are taking jobs that Americans won't do. You are a lying little weasel so you can fuck off and go to the hell that you belong.

Here in the wetback capital, south Mexifornia, the wetback economy is one one self serving in nature...for the most part, wetbacks service other wetbacks within their wetback communities...
EXAMPLE: Cockroach Gustavo works at cockroach Miguel’s Body Shop and services cockroach Lupita’s piece of shit Toyota Corolla while cockroach Guadalupe works at the carnaceria cutting carne asada for cockroach Pablo.

carniceria*:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Gomer...just stop it

Wrong again Gomer

You do realize gas tax goes to pay for roads, no?

https://files.taxfoundation.org/20180808093450/Gas-Tax-July-2018.png

Gomer...just stop it

Wrong again Gomer

You do realize gas tax goes to pay for roads, no?

https://files.taxfoundation.org/20180808093450/Gas-Tax-July-2018.png

I thought he was kidding at first but he is serious. He is an idiot.

What about the majority of Americans who did not drink Trump's koolaide? There is no emergency but a humanitarian emergency of Trump's own making. The language of fear and division drips from the OP. Invasion, infestation, emergency.

Riddle me this: if our conomy is the 'strongest ever' and unemployment is at an all-time low, what do you fear from immigrants?

The answer is simple. You fear a change in our culture. You fear erosion of White privilege. You fear what your bigoted counterparts a century ago feared. And look how the immigration of the early 20th century worked out! We survived depression, won two world wars, landed men on the moon and then went out for pizza and chow mein.

You severely LefTarded folks are plain fascinating...did you know we are a sovereign nation funded and run by the countries best citizens?
That said, we kinda like having a say in who joins us in our never ending quest to build the greatest country on earth...weird huh?
Further, of course we’re “afraid” of a “change in our culture”....you should be as well. Look around the world, literally EVERY Brown run community, city, state or nation is a total super shithole...there is no coincidence in it..it’s what they do. Have you looked at all statistics related to Brown folks? They’re human cockroaches...sorry that fact hurts your feelings.
Our founders intended this nation to always be a White nation (Naturalization Act Of 1790) as they always knew that Brown cockroaches could not build and sustain a great nation. FACTS!
Bigots never ultimately win.

Prepare for yet another letdown

Forum List

Back