Why Darwinists call non-Darwinists "Flat Earthers"

He literally just posted it to you. You should be less of an asshole, there are only about 4 people left who even read your posts or respond to you.
Yet, how does one get the supernova, star dust and star from nothing? That was my question and point. No answer.

That's okay. I decided to leave the forum. Hooray!!!

This will be my last post. Yippie-ki-yay!!!
It seems God has talked to me and wants me to stay. He's said it before, too. I just forgot, I guess.

Anyway, here's one reason:

Then, we're going to colonize the moon starting with the Artemis program. We'll need God on the moon, but it remains to be seen if we can live there:

So, you lied when you wrote about leaving.
It wasn't a lie at the time as I was going to leave, but changed my mind afterward. It wasn't like POTUS Bill Clinton who was impeached.

You lie in your posts all the time about me.

It wasn't a lie at the time as I was going to leave, but changed my mind afterward. It wasn't like POTUS Bill Clinton who was impeached.

You lie in your posts all the time about me.
You should buy rakes and pitchforks at Home Depot, pass them out to those at your creation ministry and issue a fatwa.

You must've missed the JWST pictures and what they mean.

Big Bang was disproved because JWST photos of the most distant galaxies of 13 billion years ago are MATURE. They aren't early galaxies that are forming.

The very first results from the JWST seem to indicate that massive, luminous galaxies had already formed within the first 250 million years after the Big Bang.

Many of these galaxies appear to be more massive than the standard cosmological model that describes the universe’s composition and evolution.

It can mean only one thing. God created a mature universe like he did with Earth and its living creatures.

Big Bang was disproved because JWST photos of the most distant galaxies of 13 billion years ago are MATURE. They aren't early galaxies that are forming.

The very first results from the JWST seem to indicate that massive, luminous galaxies had already formed within the first 250 million years after the Big Bang.

Many of these galaxies appear to be more massive than the standard cosmological model that describes the universe’s composition and evolution.

It can mean only one thing. God created a mature universe like he did with Earth and its living creatures.
The earth is not 6,000 years old.

So you believe the universe is 13 billion years old or are you just cherry-picking whatever science you feel support the Bible?

So you believe the universe is 13 billion years old or are you just cherry-picking whatever science you feel support the Bible?
You do not believe nor understand real science. JWST shows it is in steady state. The evos assumed the universe is 13 B yrs old. JWST shows that it isn't as it didn't evolve, i.e younger to 13 B yrs old. Do you know what JWST is and what it photographed? Do you know what steady state is?

The Earth rocks still have C-14 remaining and were radiocarbondated to such. JWST disproved the old universe theory, i.e. the early universe is the same as the current universe. That's proof you science denier.

The JWST proved that the early universe is the same as the present universe. It means that the universe isn't billions of years old as there was no Big Bang. The Earth and universe are likely 6,000 years old as the rocks on Earth still has C-14 remaining.

With the new data, it shows there was no evolution of the universe.

I realize that what you believed has been destroyed and you are speechless. However, you are also brainless so you'll go as before as you do not understand how evolution has been destroyed forever, i.e. there was no star dust as alang1216 thought.

Last edited:
there was no star dust as alang1216 thought.
vWDMMpbz67onzb6qXomii6-1200-80.jpg.webp

I've never been to your house so I don't know if you know what dust is. Hint, there may be some in this JWST image.

vWDMMpbz67onzb6qXomii6-1200-80.jpg.webp

I've never been to your house so I don't know if you know what dust is. Hint, there may be some in this JWST image.
I predicted and knew you wouldn't get it. Denial. It must be quite a shock to realize that you were on the side of the devil and still are. He has his hooks inside you like candyman.

All of those are mature heavenly bodies up close as God created. No bodies that are forming. None whatsoever. You can see it. No star dust.

The Earth rocks still have C-14 remaining and were radiocarbondated to such. JWST disproved the old universe theory, i.e. the early universe is the same as the current universe. That's proof you science denier.
That rambling screed is not 'pwoof' of anything. You have a long history of cutting and pasting nonsense from creationer ministries.

Forum List

Back