Why Cops Kill Blacks

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Don't move means don't move

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

• Banned
Englewood, OH - A 10-year veteran Englewood police officer fatally shot a man suspected of shooting a firearm at a motel. According to police, the Motel 6 manager called police around 2:20 p.m. on Sunday, Feb 5 to report Porter damaged a room at the motel located at 9325 North Main Street. Police say he discharged a firearm at the motel. A physical altercation broke out ultimately leading to the officer having to fire his weapon in defense of his own life. The officer was criminally cleared.

Sad but true. Majority of these incidents escalate when suspects refuse to listen to the police officers commands.

• Banned
But, he said he didd'nt do nuffin

Exactly. It almost always isn't the actual crime, but the suspect's refusal to listen. If you look at all the cases that have caused mass hysteria by the leftist media, it has boiled down to this simple fact: Suspect refused to obey officers commands.

It costs a lot of money to allow unlimited free-range humans to roam the nation. Even more-so since ObamaNation falsely spread lies declaring the Police are out to murder un-armed blacks. Pure poppycock, yet ..........the leaders push that.

"Freeze! Show me your hands!" is where I normally start the process.

If they don't freeze and they are moving towards me or somebody else they get shot.

If they don't freeze and they run away you cannot shoot them unless you are a cop. And these days the cops are getting a lot of heat for shooting fleeing perps.

Dealing with perps is like a chess game. The perp always thinks that you are stupid and they are smarter than you are. So you need to think fast and shoot fast most of the time.

Or else you're going to die.

If they don't freeze and they are moving towards me or somebody else they get shot.

If they don't freeze and they run away you cannot shoot them unless you are a cop. And these days the cops are getting a lot of heat for shooting fleeing perps.

Dealing with perps is like a chess game. The perp always thinks that you are stupid and they are smarter than you are. So you need to think fast and shoot fast most of the time.

Also, Many of them do not WANT to go back to Jail.

You have to be dumber than a doorknob not to obey a police officer telling you to lie down flat with your hands on both sides while holding a gun at you, Maybe this guy had an extensive criminal record and was facing an extended sentence, so he decided to take his chances by running away.

At the prison we were required to shoot an escaping con.

Now Tank tell us all why Germans killed Jews by using the same blame the victim excuse.

I don't know why, maybe it's the same reason blacks attack and murder Jews today

Last edited:
Sad but true. Majority of these incidents escalate when suspects refuse to listen to the police officers commands.
Cops have to decide if they're really this stupid or pretending until they have the opportunity to grab a gun.

Forum List

Back