Why Conservatives are obsessed with Obama's grades

Why conservatives are obsessed with Obama's college grades: 4 theories - The Week

1. Conservatives want to paint Obama as a dumb, affirmative-action fraud...

If the shoe fits...

2. Conservatives are obsessed with "vetting" Obama...

Well, if the lamestream media isn't going to do its job...

3. This is just birtherism warmed over...

Even without the BC, there is evidence that Boiking was born Hawai'i...Thus far, he has spent 7 figures keeping his college records hush-hush...If he's so brilliant, why not brag about it?

4. The Right is desperate to distract from Romney's taxes...

Romney's taxes are nothing more than a diversion from Boiking's shit record over the last 3 1/2 years...Desperation indeed.

You do not have to spend 7 figures to keep your college figures hush hush. No one can see them unless you give consent. It is against the law.

Why conservatives are obsessed with Obama's college grades: 4 theories - The Week

1. Conservatives want to paint Obama as a dumb, affirmative-action fraud...

If the shoe fits...

2. Conservatives are obsessed with "vetting" Obama...

Well, if the lamestream media isn't going to do its job...

3. This is just birtherism warmed over...

Even without the BC, there is evidence that Boiking was born Hawai'i...Thus far, he has spent 7 figures keeping his college records hush-hush...If he's so brilliant, why not brag about it?

4. The Right is desperate to distract from Romney's taxes...

Romney's taxes are nothing more than a diversion from Boiking's shit record over the last 3 1/2 years...Desperation indeed.

You do not have to spend 7 figures to keep your college figures hush hush. No one can see them unless you give consent. It is against the law.

You mean like the Ryan's divorce records?

Where does his money come from? Where does he invest? What are his writeoffs? What is his effective tax rate? If he passes further tax cuts for the wealthy, whats in it for him?

Romney's response - None of your fucking business, pissant.

So you dont care, regardless, right?

If it turns out a bus driver paid more in taxes than Romney, not only will that be OK with you but you will applaud him, right?

I.E you so believed the lie raygunz told about how govt is bad that you admire those who can work the system and not pay their fair share, right?

If Romney went on live tv and shot, one after the other, 50 infants, with a 44 mag, I bet you would still vote for him, right?

I care only that Romney paid whatever taxes he was legally obligated to pay. If you have evidence that he did not, let's see it. But you don't... you have gossip and insinuation... AKA You. Got. Nothing.

Why are you obsessed with Romney taxes, asslips?

Glad you asked

Because we need to know whom he is beholden to
Where does his money come from? Where does he invest? What are his writeoffs? What is his effective tax rate? If he passes further tax cuts for the wealthy, whats in it for him?

All are directly related to him being president.

And this relates to being president how?

as was stated before. the rw's, the likes of which have posted here, don't need to be convinced of the importance of divulging Mitt's monetary allegiance, its the Indies & undecideds who prolly want to know ;)

ABO-types don't care. We get it.

Last edited:

If it turns out a bus driver paid more in taxes than Romney, not only will that be OK with you but you will applaud him, right?

I.E you so believed the lie raygunz told about how govt is bad that you admire those who can work the system and not pay their fair share, right?

If Romney went on live tv and shot, one after the other, 50 infants, with a 44 mag, I bet you would still vote for him, right?

I care only that Romney paid whatever taxes he was legally obligated to pay. If you have evidence that he did not, let's see it. But you don't... you have gossip and insinuation... AKA You. Got. Nothing.

Evolution will deal with this, but I am not a patient man.

Teaparty equals racism, c'mon evolution, hurry up :lol:

Clearly, conservatives want to distract from Obama's fantastic record of achievement as POTUS.

Also we don't want the country to figure out that Romney is a rich, venal, out-of-touch corporate raider determined to grab hold of presidential power in order to enslave the middle class. If that gets out.....

4. Romeys taxes, wealth, investments are all relevant to his serving as President

Post your last ten years of Food Stamp receipts.

It's relevant to you being an uneducated welfare case.

Thanks for contributing. As usual, you show your grasp of complex issues

Romey's money is perfectly related to his qualifications to be President. Where did he earn his money? Is his money invested in the US or abroad? What are his foreign investments? Are his tax havens legit? What is his effective tax rate?

Most importantly

How can Romney advocate further cuts in the tax rate for the wealthy, if he himself will profit immensely from those cuts?

Pry cause it was the only credentials he had to rely on in order to get elected President in the first place.

I'm sure if Romney owed taxes, the IRS would have been in contact with him by now.

So, case fucking closed on that.

I'd like to see evidence that Obama DID NOT register in college as a foreign exchange student, followed by his transcripts.

Can any of your Liberal Asspilots help out with that?

Thanks.

r%202_1305064260.jpg

"I'll have you know young lady that right before I got this black eye from my coked up black out behind the wheel after getting a blow job from a Transvestite prostitute, I got a call from an anonymous source confirming the tip from the other anonymous source that Romney didn't pay taxes in 10 years so he could use the money he saved to give the employees he fired cancer"

1. Conservatives want to paint Obama as a dumb, affirmative-action fraud
In his $20,000 offer for Obama's transcripts, Bayne lays out his rationale: "We're not convinced that Barack is as smart as you media elitists keep insisting he is." The charge that the president got bad grades 30 years ago doesn't hold water, however: Biographer David Maraniss says Obama got a 3.7 GPA at Columbia and graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law, something you can't do with bad grades.

2. Conservatives are obsessed with "vetting" Obama
The play to shame Obama into releasing his college grades "is nothing more than a pathetically desperate effort to find something, anything that they can use against him in the upcoming election," says Doug Mataconis at Outside the Beltway. It's part of the Right's effort to "vet" Obama, four years after the media made him "one of the most vetted presidential candidates in recent memory."

3. This is just birtherism warmed over
When you "get to the bottom of the conspiracy," says Sarah Jones at Politicus USA, it's clear that Wayne is a birther, and his "foreign exchange student" theory is part of the claim that Obama isn't really American. Indeed, this "irrelevant nonsense about college transcripts... has been a central part of birtherism from the beginning,"

4. The Right is desperate to distract from Romney's taxes
The reason conservatives are "freaking out in unison" about Obama's college grades "couldn't be more obvious," says Charles Johnson at Little Green Footballs: They're trying anything they can to "divert attention away from Mitt Romney's refusal to release financial information

Romney broke no laws and his tax returns are as revelent as Obama's grades. He went to school at a know liberal breeding ground so why are we surprised. I don't gve a **&^ about his grades. What is he going to do about jobs, housing and foreign policy. This is what we should be talking about. Both sides love it because we are not asking the hard questions while we are off posting about political BS.

Why are you obsessed with Romney taxes, asslips?

Glad you asked

Whats in it for him?

I'm sure if Romney owed taxes, the IRS would have been in contact with him by now.

So, case fucking closed on that.

I'd like to see evidence that Obama DID NOT register in college as a foreign exchange student, followed by his transcripts.

Can any of your Liberal Asspilots help out with that?

Thanks.

Modern psychiatrists will study posts like this...lets hope we learn something

Glad you asked

Whats in it for him?

I get a kick out of these vile, filthy, disgusting hating bigot hypocrite liars

thinking that their opinions mean anything to anyone on the planet other than their disgusting and vile shitbagging vile friends.

Jesus, evolution, please hurry the phuk up

Glad you asked

Whats in it for him?

Wouldnt being that wealthy actually make him LESS prone to influence, and worrying about "what is in it for him?"

Just fess up and admit you want to see his tax returns just to fuel your envy over anyone who has more stuff than you do. It will make you feel better.

Forum List

Back