Why Conservatives are obsessed with Obama's grades

I am not interested in his grades. I don't care if he had a few grades changed before graduation so he could make magma cum loudly or whatever the fuck he claims. Grades get changed all the time for whatever reason. Maybe he had a few C's changed to A's. Who knows? I had a prof that changed one of mine from C to A because he finally realized I was a pretty cool dude...and a lot smarter than the C grade implied.

I want to know what is in his college thesis...you know...that paper that students write in an attempt to impress the shit out of their pompous professors.

I wanna see what Obama wrote from his own mind. I'm betting it parallels Marxism so closely (may even mention it by name) that he doesn't want to expose the truth to the American people.

His thesis would likely give us a true picture of what his ACTUAL political ideals are. I can almost guarantee them NOT to favor our constitutional rule of law.

I say he's a goddamned Marxist and doesn't want it proved by his own writing any more so than he did in his book, Dreams of My Father wherein he said he chose his friends carefully..."my Marxist professors".

Michelle's college papers would also be a good read...probably give us some understanding about where her hatred of America came from.

The diversion about Romney's taxes is just that...a diversion. If Romney has done anything wrong concerning his taxes for the past ten years, the IRS would have been all over his ass already.

No one wants to address the real issues.

Where are the white house visitor logs? Why won't obama cooperate with finding out who in his regime leaked national security secrets? What is he hiding by claiming executive privilege in fast and furious? Why did the government stop the black panther prosecution?

Hey. Rumor has it that Obama got priority admission to Occidental and Columbia as well as qualified for government grants by claiming to be an Indonesian exchange student. Obama needs to release his papers and prove that rumor false. Shouldn't be a problem if he has nothing to hide.

( damn.. that sounds familiar somehow )

And this relates to being president how?

Whats in it for him?

I get a kick out of these vile, filthy, disgusting hating bigot hypocrite liars

thinking that their opinions mean anything to anyone on the planet other than their disgusting and vile shitbagging vile friends.

Jesus, evolution, please hurry the phuk up

garfield-derp-500x430.jpg

A tax return and a college record both reveal something about the character behind them.

Obama said he was all about "transparency". Yet he seals off a big chunk of his life that would tell us a great deal about his true character. He wants a do-over this November, and he wants us to give it to him even though he is a virtual stranger to us. What he did tell us about himself was deliberately fictionalized.

Romney is a very wealthy man who appears to be very uncomfortable with his wealth and the means by which he gained it. Hiding his tax returns reinforces that appearance.

A pox on both of them.

Last edited:
Why Romney cannot be POTUS, according to Team Obama...

1) He is a felon!!!
2) Romney Killed a guy's wife!!
3) He's Outsourced BILLIONS of jobs!!!
4) He will enslave the middle class with huge tax increases!!!
5) He beat up a poor limp wristed fag!!!!
6) He's a racist!!!!
7) He's rich!!!!

Nice job!!

Now let's talk about Obama's record.

So you dont care, regardless, right?

If it turns out a bus driver paid more in taxes than Romney, not only will that be OK with you but you will applaud him, right?

I.E you so believed the lie raygunz told about how govt is bad that you admire those who can work the system and not pay their fair share, right?

If Romney went on live tv and shot, one after the other, 50 infants, with a 44 mag, I bet you would still vote for him, right?

I care only that Romney paid whatever taxes he was legally obligated to pay. If you have evidence that he did not, let's see it. But you don't... you have gossip and insinuation... AKA You. Got. Nothing.

Evolution will deal with this, but I am not a patient man.

Teaparty equals racism, c'mon evolution, hurry up :lol:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." Joe Biden, racist, certifiable and VPOTUS

"..the country was ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as Obama - a 'light-skinned' African American 'with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one,' as he later put it privately." Harry Reid (D), racist, probably suffering early onset Alzheimer

“I’ll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years” -- Lyndon B. Johnson (D)

"Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds." --Robert Byrd (D) (Is being racist a qualification for Democrat Senate Majority leader?)

Teaparty equals racism, c'mon evolution, hurry up :lol:

It does?

Can you post an example or two of racism in the Teaparty, Bungholesurfer? Or, are you merely making shit up out of your ass?

Without question, it is the latter!

I'd really like to see an example of two of racism in the Teaparty, as he "ass"erts.

Think the terrorist loving little nutsack will be able to provide an example or two?

Why Romney cannot be POTUS, according to Team Obama...

1) He is a felon!!!
2) Romney Killed a guy's wife!!
3) He's Outsourced BILLIONS of jobs!!!
4) He will enslave the middle class with huge tax increases!!!
5) He beat up a poor limp wristed fag!!!!
6) He's a racist!!!!
7) He's rich!!!!

Nice job!!

Now let's talk about Obama's record.
You forgot the dog in the kennel, bungeed onto the top of the Road Queen Family Truckster! :lol:

No one wants to address the real issues.

Where are the white house visitor logs? Why won't obama cooperate with finding out who in his regime leaked national security secrets? What is he hiding by claiming executive privilege in fast and furious? Why did the government stop the black panther prosecution?

Because the administration is replete with vermin and sleazy, Chicago bred politicians that cannot remember the lies they have told throughout life to get where they are.

1) His good grades claim is a lie.
2) He claimed to be a foreign exchange student for financial aid and admissions purposes.

End of story.

Why are you obsessed with Romney taxes, asslips?

Glad you asked

Because we need to know whom he is beholden to
Where does his money come from? Where does he invest? What are his writeoffs? What is his effective tax rate? If he passes further tax cuts for the wealthy, whats in it for him?

All are directly related to him being president.

10 years? Bullshit!

We will have two years and it doesn't matter, nor does Obama's school records.

Why is his tax rates of interest to anyone, as long as it is all legal, why do we care?

If Obama takes money from non-union workers, what is in it for him?

I don't care that both Obama and Romney are 1%ers, I want a better America. What will they do for the country as a whole.

2) He claimed to be a foreign exchange student for financial aid and admissions purposes.

End of story.

How can you "claim" to be a foreign exchange student, assbreath?

You're accepted into the program based on your citizenship - in his case Kenyan.

End of story, fudgepacker.

End of story.

:lol::lol:

and he was born in Kenya

he is a communist

:lol::lol:

jesus, were you born a racist or did someone do something bad to you?

And this relates to being president how?

Whats in it for him?

Wouldnt being that wealthy actually make him LESS prone to influence, and worrying about "what is in it for him?"

Just fess up and admit you want to see his tax returns just to fuel your envy over anyone who has more stuff than you do. It will make you feel better.

It never does

If Romney is signing legislation, tax cuts, oil leases, labor law reductions..

How does it affect his own wealth?

If Romney is paying only 5% of his income in taxes, how does he justify further cuts in his own tax bracket?

Never trust a guy who didnt work one second of his life for anything he has, he is the epitome of privilege, spoiled brat.

Forum List

Back