Why Conservative Parts Of The US Are So Angry

An angry rant by lefties pretending that conservatives are angry. You almost gotta laugh that the phony statistics are furnished by a Seattle based quarterly magazine "Yes" and Seattle is in freaking constant chaos under decades of democrat politicians. It beats talking about the reality of the Biden administration anyway.

Decades of political decisions and policies have created a massive and growing chasm between the economic and social disaster unfolding in small-town and rural parts of the United States, and the prosperity and safety of cities and suburbs. Many of those successful urban and suburban areas have reaped the rewards of electing largely moderate, competent Democratic leaders. Meanwhile, rural areas have elected Republicans drawn from a party that is increasingly incompetent, corrupt, and willing to engage in outright racism to win elections.

The article revealing that there are places in America, where native Americans have a higher income level than their white counterparts is amazing.

That chart is shocking to say the least.

View attachment 619462
Spot on.

Decades of political decisions and policies have created a massive and growing chasm between the economic and social disaster unfolding in small-town and rural parts of the United States, and the prosperity and safety of cities and suburbs. Many of those successful urban and suburban areas have reaped the rewards of electing largely moderate, competent Democratic leaders. Meanwhile, rural areas have elected Republicans drawn from a party that is increasingly incompetent, corrupt, and willing to engage in outright racism to win elections.

The article revealing that there are places in America, where native Americans have a higher income level than their white counterparts is amazing.

That chart is shocking to say the least.

View attachment 619462

Why doesn't your chart correlate to increased cost of living in places run by DemoKKKrats?

Never mind, we all know why, and you're too dumb to even ask the question.

Nice try. LOL!

Point to a single lie in that article, backed up with actual facts, with links.

Other than your usual reflexes of ignorance, that proves every word of that article is true.
You could write a book on the lies of the link .

This is probably true but not a good illustration. It is obvious that land in urban/suburban areas is way more valuable than in rural areas since there is so much less available. I live in the suburbs and the land under my house is worth more than the house itself.

It has more to do with income inequality. In the Pedocrat cities, all wealth is concentrated in the hands of ruling Oligarchs. There is no "middle class," just the ruling elite and the impoverished underclass.

In the American controlled areas, the middle class controls everything.

Don't know about that. I'm sure my life would be very different if I lived in a rural area but better? That I doubt since I live pretty well in my very Blue area.

You are an oligarch then?

It has more to do with income inequality. In the Pedocrat cities, all wealth is concentrated in the hands of ruling Oligarchs. There is no "middle class," just the ruling elite and the impoverished underclass.
Yet here I am. I and all my local friends are best described as "middle class". A couple own kayaks but no one own a yacht.

Why Conservative Parts Of The US Are So Angry​

Social injustice masquerading as righteous.

Inflation

Overall moral decline

Expecting others to provide that which we can provide for ourselves.

Mental illness being normalized as acceptable behaviors.

Not defending women and children.

Allowing schools to corrupt the minds of our youth

Being overwhelmed by a corrupt media.

Electing politicians that almost immediately betray the trust we've given them.

THERE ARE PLENTY OF REASONS

Forum List

Back