Why Confront Islam?

" Reverse Racist Racists Sponsoring Kill Whitey Pogroms Calling Others Racist "

* Poor Understanding Of An After Life *
I'm telling you that Taz is a racist. It isn't rhetoric. It isn't an obfuscation. It is the truth.
According to your broad brush , just about anyone would be a racist .

So let us guess according to your broad definition , any pale leo who wants to see themselves in their children and in their grand children and in their societies , and believes that miscegenation , along with mass migration into their traditional home lands by peoples from lands already over represented globally and homogeneous in their own identity , and funded by racists for an ideological conquest as well , those who believe those things are a deviation from their own representation and identity are racists ; correct ?

Apparently those hired to under mine by the arab and saudi lobbies to the us congress and press corp of - do anything for money scoundrels and reprobates - on behalf of the fictional ishmaelism adherent , which covertly hold individual liberty in contempt and utilize us first amendment style constitutions to distribute propaganda to normalize the footprint of fictional ishmaelism , to infiltrate , to orchestrate and to pursue illegitimate aggression , may be ever where .
But I haven't accused anyone else. Just Taz. So, no. I have not painted with a broad brush stroke. I have used a surgeon's scalpel.

I'm telling you that Taz is a racist. It isn't rhetoric. It isn't an obfuscation. It is the truth.

So let us guess according to your broad definition , any pale leo who wants to see themselves in their children and in their grand children and in their societies , and believes that miscegenation , along with mass migration into their traditional home lands by peoples from lands already over represented globally and homogeneous in their own identity , and funded by racists for an ideological conquest as well , those who believe those things are a deviation from their own representation and identity are racists ; correct ?

Apparently those hired to under mine by the arab and saudi lobbies to the us congress and press corp of - do anything for money scoundrels and reprobates - on behalf of the fictional ishmaelism adherent , which covertly hold individual liberty in contempt and utilize us first amendment style constitutions to distribute propaganda to normalize the footprint of fictional ishmaelism , to infiltrate , to orchestrate and to pursue illegitimate aggression , may be ever where .
But I haven't accused anyone else. Just Taz. So, no. I have not painted with a broad brush stroke. I have used a surgeon's scalpel.
Yet you can't quote me. So not racist then, thanks for clearing that up.

All you have to do is go on record saying you aren’t a racist.

And welcome back.

And welcome back.
I'm not a racist.

Thanks. :biggrin:

And welcome back.
I'm not a racist.

Was that so hard, liar?

And welcome back.
I'm not a racist.

Was that so hard, liar?
You still can't quote me, making you the liar.

And welcome back.
I'm not a racist.

Was that so hard, liar?
No. More like apathetic to your racism and lying, mudda.

And welcome back.
I'm not a racist.

Was that so hard, liar?
That's still not a quote of mine. Oh well, you have nothing... As usual.

And welcome back.
I'm not a racist.

Was that so hard, liar?
At some fundamental level you know that lying and racism are wrong. Thus proving that you know the difference between right and wrong.

I'm not a racist.

Was that so hard, liar?
At some fundamental level you know that lying and racism are wrong. Thus proving that you know the difference between right and wrong.
Still not a quote of mine. Is this you walking your accusation back?

gplus1326726302.jpg

5ba8fdeee09ea%255B1%255D.jpeg

Was that so hard, liar?
Still not a quote of mine. Is this you walking your accusation back?
You are correct that isn’t a quote of yours. The can’t slip anything past you. :lol:

Quran-HD-Wallpapers-Free-Download-For-Desktop-2-400x267.jpeg

In spite of what the Left claims, ignoring Islam only opens the door wide for Muslims to expand their influence in America.

Because if we don’t, it will continue to get more extreme. This is not Islamophobia, as many Muslims and their leftist apologists claim. A phobia is a baseless irrational fear. Abomination of Islam is based on irrefutable facts and it is not only rational, it is ethically imperative. Until the Western world understands the threat of Islamic ideology to their society and culture, people will continue to die. We simply cannot ignore this assault to our way of life.

A telling essay on what America is confronted by the presence of Islam.

Much more @ Why Confront Islam?

The poison of Islam is Sharia law.

The religion demands theocracy.

Therefore, their religion demands your submission.
Whose submission?

" Empirical Evidence "

* Tyranny By Majority *
What made you think she hates those things?
What do the governments reflect where fictional ishmaelism adherents are a statistical majority ?

Are you prepared to reference edicts from the qurayn , or are you pandering objectivity while ignorant ?

" Empirical Evidence "

* Tyranny By Majority *
What made you think she hates those things?
What do the governments reflect where fictional ishmaelism adherents are a statistical majority ?

Are you prepared to reference edicts from the qurayn , or are you pandering objectivity while ignorant ?
You speak of objectivity, but how do you know you are objective?

Quran-HD-Wallpapers-Free-Download-For-Desktop-2-400x267.jpeg

In spite of what the Left claims, ignoring Islam only opens the door wide for Muslims to expand their influence in America.

Because if we don’t, it will continue to get more extreme. This is not Islamophobia, as many Muslims and their leftist apologists claim. A phobia is a baseless irrational fear. Abomination of Islam is based on irrefutable facts and it is not only rational, it is ethically imperative. Until the Western world understands the threat of Islamic ideology to their society and culture, people will continue to die. We simply cannot ignore this assault to our way of life.

A telling essay on what America is confronted by the presence of Islam.

Much more @ Why Confront Islam?
So what do you propose to do?

Put the squeeze on Muslim immigration, and vet all mosques.

My 1st encounter with a muslim was a father trying to cut his daughter's head off with a sword, that was well over 20 years ago. It was damn scary.

Forum List

Back