Why Classic "Evolution" Fails

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Without a set of instructions, how can molecules form proteins?

Why should they?

There is an organization built into the fabric of the Universe, that's what assembles life. It was there the whole time

Without a set of instructions, how can molecules form proteins?

Why should they?

There is an organization built into the fabric of the Universe, that's what assembles life. It was there the whole time

You might as well ask, "without instructions, how does the nuclear strong force know how and when to operate it, and with what strength relative to the others?" Or, "how does gravity know to attract things together?" Would you consider the mere of such forces evidence of an author? No. That would be untenable. Yet it is these same fundamental forces that would cause organic compounds, which are nearly ubiquitous throughout the universe, to combine under prime conditions to form viable, self-replicating information.

Last edited:
God is in fact physics and chemistry

Know the two, know God.

So, god is just physics and chemistry? That's odd that you seem to be acting ad a pantheist, yet claiming to be a theist. You believe in Spinoza's (and Einstein's) god? Drawing such equivalencies with nature leads to this position, effectively making you an atheist.

Last edited:
The interaction of physical bodies, neorons protons electrons. A little of this, a little of that. Friction, heat, discharge.

Hydrogen, oxygen. And a host of elements. Interacting, reacting and creating new elements.

It's elementary, my dear Watson.

The interaction of physical bodies, neorons protons electrons. A little of this, a little of that. Friction, heat, discharge.

Hydrogen, oxygen. And a host of elements. Interacting, reacting and creating new elements.

You are describing, albeit poorly, the state of certain realms of our universe and some of the processes therein. Thanks. I'm not sure what intention you possess, but it is always refreshing to see someone admiring nature for what it is.

God is in fact physics and chemistry

Know the two, know God.

So, god is just physics and chemistry? That's odd that you seem to be acting ad a pantheist, yet claiming to be a theist. You believe in Spinoza's (and Einstein's) god? Drawing such equivalencies with nature leads to this position, effectively making you an atheist.

I believe in the mother of a guy that was born over 2,000 years ago. That's all that I will profess with respect to events postceding an event that begat the physical tangible.

It's a long story and I shant go there.

But yes, God is just physics and chemistry. What else woud He/She have to work with?

Last edited:
who formed that little poliwag that you think crawled up out of the sea that turned into a monkey that turned into you?

poliwag.jpg

You are describing, albeit poorly, the state of certain realms of our universe and some of the processes therein. Thanks. I'm not sure what intention you possess, but it is always refreshing to see someone admiring nature for what it is.

Any other "certain realms" you'd like to share?

Don't do it poorly now.

My interem of reference is our reference at hand... physics and chemistry.

If the people who wrote the Bible washed after wiping, they might have made the connection between germs and disease.
demons-green-puke.jpg

Any other "certain realms" you'd like to share?

Don't do it poorly now.

My interem of reference is our reference at hand... physics and chemistry.

Glad you brought up the realms. In Azgard we would all have been bitchslapped by the Odin Force for daring to question him with such mundane things as physics and chemistry.

Forum List

Back