Why can't these People be Married together?...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Husband, wife and lover all live together - Mirror Online

SUNDAY%20MIRROR%20ONLY%20Maria%20Butzki%20with%20her%20family-1739737.jpg

They look like a Happy, Caring, Stable, Loving Family... Who are you to Judge and tell them they can't be Married?

Bigots!

:)

peace...

If gay marriage becomes legal, all forms of "marriage" will also become legal. Lawyers for bigamists and polygamists are waiting, the ACLU is waiting.

Gay marriage IS the beginning of the slippery slope. Anyone who denies that is either blind or stupid or both.

I personally don't give a shit what they do, provided my church and I are free to believe what we will.

But, how do you address the sure to come up issue of 1 person claiming two spouses for whatever benefits?

If gay marriage becomes legal, all forms of "marriage" will also become legal. Lawyers for bigamists and polygamists are waiting, the ACLU is waiting.

Gay marriage IS the beginning of the slippery slope. Anyone who denies that is either blind or stupid or both.

Gay marriage does absolutely nothing to open the door for polygamy. Gay marriage does not involve marrying multiple partners.

Gay marriage does absolutely nothing to open the door for polygamy. Gay marriage does not involve marrying multiple partners.

Once the concept of marriage becomes elastic there is really no way to stop it. When interracial marriage became law did people think the same arguments would be used to advocate for same sex marriage? No.

That's retarded. Monogamy, bigamy, and polygamy are all separate, distinct forms of unions;

there is no 'if one, then the other' obligation, judicially.

you are wrong. the argument for gay marriage is that these people are being discriminated against because of their sexual orientation. The exact same argument WILL be made for bigamy and polygamy. They will have precedent on their side in court.

Gay marriage is step 1 towards the destruction of our society.

That's retarded. Monogamy, bigamy, and polygamy are all separate, distinct forms of unions;

already answered, see post #10

They look like a Happy, Caring, Stable, Loving Family... Who are you to Judge and tell them they can't be Married?

Bigots!

peace...

Because you're ignorant of marriage law.

I am?... One Man and One Woman has been the Law for how long in this Country?...

So that's Changing to be "Two Consenting Adults*"

*But only the Consenting Adults that we Deem to be OK. Two Sisters?... Ah, HELL NO!...

Even if those Two Sisters Care for a Child together and Share a Home...

Because Marriage isn't about Sex, amirite?... :dunno:

Got it.

peace...

I personally don't give a shit what they do, provided my church and I are free to believe what we will.

But, how do you address the sure to come up issue of 1 person claiming two spouses for whatever benefits?

Is your Church Allowed to Deny Black People Entry?...

Can your Church Refuse to Hire a Black because of their Race?...

peace...

Man and Woman are the only Natural Way that our Species has it's "very Existence"...

Man and Man and Woman and Woman is only the "same" in number.

They are Distinctly Different and Separate from what Created them.

Thanks for Illustrating my Point for me. :thup:

peace...

The first tentative steps toward legalizing polygamy are already being taken. In California a child can legally have more than two parents. Legalize polygamy or have a law that legal parents cannot live in a family with the other of the child's parents.

They can enter into any relationship they want. The government just wont recognize the relationship.

The question is why is it vital that the government recognize it?

Bigots!

peace...

Well, that's the way it was in the bible… A man could have as many wives as he could afford.

So, if you really want to talk about traditional marriage.

Besides, polygamy would open up a whole new practice of law. Lawyers would love it if polygamy were legal again. The complications and legal scenarios are endless when one wife wants to split off.

Is your Church Allowed to Deny Black People Entry?...

Can your Church Refuse to Hire a Black because of their Race?...

peace...

They should be allowed to if they choose to, provided they take no public money.

Forum List

Back