Why can't Africa manage itself??

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Back in 1970 my Junior HS took up a charity collection for a small struggling African nation trying to declare independence from Nigeria. We sent blankets, canned food, and some cash. Ultimately the independence effort failed due to political infighting, fraud and lack of resources. Today after 50+ years, this region of Africa still experiences levels of poverty, lack of education, and lack of sanitary facilities many in the west cannot even imagine - and still depends heavily on aid from Europe and the US.

In another African country (which was a British colony until the mid-20th century) The British built a state-of-the-art shipping dock and rail line into the interior of the country, as well as schools, and a water drainage system and reservoirs in 2 of the biggest cities to handle rain in the wet season and to aid in irrigating coffee and other crops. The native Africans rebelled against British rule and took over the country - today the shipping dock sits in disrepair, unable to be used, the train tracks are overgrown and useless, the nation's economy is now about 30% the size of that under British rule, and the standard of living is now roughly that of a century ago, like it's counterpart above still depends heavily on aid from Europe and the US.

These are but 2 examples of African nations inability to manage themselves. So, what's the problem?

Thoughts?

Why can't Africa manage itself??​

Obviously for the same reasons why they never have been able. It isn't like the continent isn't rich in bounty and wealth! But everyone else on the planet moved out of there and evolved, moved on. So, the only reason left to blame is because Negroes are left in charge. Their dilemma here then isn't a result of social bias as lead to believe by the likes of racist organizations like BLM, but because this IS the social order of these people.

Back in 1970 my Junior HS took up a charity collection for a small struggling African nation trying to declare Europe independence from Nigeria. We sent blankets, canned food, and some cash. Ultimately the independence effort failed due to political infighting, fraud and lack of resources. Today after 50+ years, this region of Africa still experiences levels of poverty, lack of education, and lack of sanitary facilities many in the west cannot even imagine - and still depends heavily on aid from Europe and the US.

In another African country (which was a British colony until the mid-20th century) The British built a state-of-the-art shipping dock and rail line into the interior of the country, as well as schools, and a water drainage system and reservoirs in 2 of the biggest cities to handle rain in the wet season and to aid in irrigating coffee and other crops. The native Africans rebelled against British rule and took over the country - today the shipping dock sits in disrepair, unable to be used, the train tracks are overgrown and useless, the nation's economy is now about 30% the size of that under British rule, and the standard of living is now roughly that of a century ago, like it's counterpart above still depends heavily on aid from Europe and the US.

These are but 2 examples of African nations inability to manage themselves. So, what's the problem?

Thoughts?
Europe and America "AID" is just money returned that they stole from Africa.

Obviously for the same reasons why they never have been able. It isn't like the continent isn't rich in bounty and wealth! But everyone else on the planet moved out of there and evolved, moved on. So, the only reason left to blame is because Negroes are left in charge. Their dilemma here then isn't a result of social bias as lead to believe by the likes of racist organizations like BLM, but because this IS the social order of these people.
Man, you one dumb white dude..

Why couldn't European nations manage without colonizing Africa, Asia and North/South America?

Because they were prosperous, successful and expanding? Because that demanded manpower which the African nations were offering cheap? Failure of the weak everywhere, slavery is as old and widespread as mankind--- it is the fate of the inferior and weak everywhere, always, throughout 5 million years of mammalian evolution, but only Blacks whine about it instead of correct they shortcomings to eliminate it because they are the takers instead of the givers, meantime, if the shoe were on the other foot, the black nations would be 10X less civilized because they were never civilized to begin with.

Because they were prosperous, successful and expanding? Because that demanded manpower which the African nations were offering cheap? Failure of the weak everywhere, slavery is as old and widespread as mankind--- it is the fate of the inferior and weak everywhere, always, throughout 5 million years of mammalian evolution, but only Blacks whine about it instead of correct they shortcomings to eliminate it because they are the takers instead of the givers, meantime, if the shoe were on the other foot, the black nations would be 10X less civilized because they were never civilized to begin with.
Actually they weren't. That's why they needed the resources Africa,Asia, North America had that they didn't.

That's why they needed the resources Africa,Asia, North America had that they didn't.

Only the productive, building, creative people of civilization need resources, dooshbag, and obviously, they weren't being used by Africans, so your own people sold your great, great, great, grand-relatives into the labor trade.

Hey shitface, how do you know my ethnic background? I never stated it and it isn't part of my moniker so all that leaves left is your own personal, cowardly, racist bigotry, RACIST.
Your posts give it away. You're a racist white individual and I'm being kind in describing you that way.

Only the productive, building, creative people of civilization need resources, dooshbag, and obviously, they weren't being used by Africans, so your own people sold your great, great, great, grand-relatives into the labor trade.
Again, you're incorrect. My own people? How about your own people slaughtering each other in 2 world wars. Things didn't happen exactly as you describe. Like I said, you're a dumb white man.

Ha, that might leave a mark .

Back in 1970 my Junior HS took up a charity collection for a small struggling African nation trying to declare independence from Nigeria. We sent blankets, canned food, and some cash. Ultimately the independence effort failed due to political infighting, fraud and lack of resources. Today after 50+ years, this region of Africa still experiences levels of poverty, lack of education, and lack of sanitary facilities many in the west cannot even imagine - and still depends heavily on aid from Europe and the US.

Thoughts?
Definitely a reasonable question.

Off the top of my head, most of the continent is so far behind most of the world now that the only way it can catch up is if there is some significant economic seeding done, and that seeding has to be somehow protected from corruptive forces. Building a continental economic infrastructure, including road, utilities and rail, would be a massive undertaking. I can tell you that attempts are being made, but I haven't heard any success stories so far. What's the risk/reward for someone to try? Not good.

How did we get here? I suspect most answers will have to do with race -- either "they're just inferior" or "it's all the white man's fault", and I doubt that. For sure, the continent has not kept up, and no doubt corruption has played a big role, as it predictably filled the vacuum. I'm not informed on available natural resources on the continent, which would certainly be attractive commercially and for investment if plentiful enough. Maybe someone here will provide some intelligent, informed input on that.

Last edited:
Actually they weren't. That's why they needed the resources Africa,Asia, North America had that they didn't.
No one "needs" resources from Africa. Yes we will go there and take the gold and gems, but we dont "need" that stuff. We take it because we can. Weak cultures produce weak people and they are easy to dominate. Try to come to the US and steal our gold; you arent making it back to your ships with the loot. Go to Africa instead. They suck and its easy to push them around.

Africa sucks because their culture sucks.

They dont need them now do they.
Africa has control of their resources yet they cant manage to do anything with them.
The White man brought industrial farming to the savages and as soon as the blacks ran em off they went back to subsistence farming.
Yeah...they're really smart aren't they.

Forum List

Back