Should the US use military against Drug cartels?

I think it clear, the answer is "yes". George Floyd's death and the ensuing riots were caused by the Chinese puppets in Mexico importing poison literally or figuratively, not white racism or cops.

Laughable BS from the "coroner" who also ruled 6 other times that "death by Chauvin" was something else. If Floyd had ingested twice lethal amount of fentanyl 10 minutes earlier (when he allegedly passed a phony $20 bill at a store) he would have been incoherent - a "state of DUH" - not able to correctly assess his situation...

They're gonna kill me

They = the GOON SQUAD

The coroner is also someone BLM wants kept in office too, laughably, because... the Zionist Fascist is a DEMOCRAT

Ever wonder why the media completely censored the subject of the NIGHT CLUB where both Floyd and Chauvin worked??

If someone gave Chauvin $10 to off you, he'd do it and that coroner would rule YOU died of fentanyl....

Another yes here.

The US Military should be used in protecting the border and against drug cartels .....

Theat means killing two birds at the same time!

• Banned
Laughable BS from the "coroner" who also ruled 6 other times that "death by Chauvin" was something else. If Floyd had ingested twice lethal amount of fentanyl 10 minutes earlier (when he allegedly passed a phony $20 bill at a store) he would have been incoherent - a "state of DUH" - not able to correctly assess his situation...

They're gonna kill me

They = the GOON SQUAD

The coroner is also someone BLM wants kept in office too, laughably, because... the Zionist Fascist is a DEMOCRAT

Ever wonder why the media completely censored the subject of the NIGHT CLUB where both Floyd and Chauvin worked??

If someone gave Chauvin $10 to off you, he'd do it and that coroner would rule YOU died of fentanyl.
It was at that moment I knew, America was lost to random causes and a mob that doesn't care about democracy or truth, facts and just sucks off China and George Soros.

As long as the ROE is to just kill them in wholesale lots and not worry about collateral damage then sure.

They can Arc Light the fuck out of them with B-52s for all I care.

TornMammothAmericangoldfinch-size_restricted.gif

It was at that moment I knew, America was lost to random causes and a mob that doesn't care about democracy or truth, facts and just sucks off China and George Soros.

Chauvin cuffed Floyd, and then marched him away from the police car = violation of protocol #1
Chauvin and Floyd clearly knew each other - the worked together - and after that "away from the car" conversation is when Floyd accurately assessed his own situation = They're gonna kill me. He knew why. It was about that nightclub. That nightclub is for rich politically connected kids and has whores and coke etc. Chauvin was paid a fortune to "work" there to make sure nothing "got loose." Something did "get loose" and Chauvin tracked down Floyd trying to find it. Floyd understood that and the consequences.

The media silence on that nightclub was truly Orwellian. They claimed "they worked different shifts." ... at a NIGHT club... how many shifts at a NIGHT CLUB...

IQ over 5 to see through the race hoax stuff. This was a murder 1 by the same 911 truther exterminator GOON SQUAD that chased Jesse Ventura and his crowd.

Complete with a Zionist Fascist "coroner" to make sure that smile on Chauvin's face as he did his murder 1 right out in the open for all to see resulted in nothing... until it went national... and even with that the coroner still lied... and BLM cheered... and still supports THAT CORONER...

Mexico is siding with China and they are killing US. The Chinese Fentanyl genocide of Americans, WHAT THAT HELL IS THAT?

and WHO is in bed with China???

The entire 911 crowd, the entire Covid Fraud Vax mandate crowd, the crowd that couped Trump... the crowd Einstein warned us about...

I think it clear, the answer is "yes". George Floyd's death and the ensuing riots were caused by the Chinese puppets in Mexico importing poison literally or figuratively, not white racism or cops.
Use Special Operations forces to take out Cartel leadership and continue to do so until they get the message. Conventional US forces are a sledge hammer, SF is a surgical tool.

You are mentally unbalanced, yes, but the drug cartels have to be stopped, and your idea of military action (and I would say a joint Mexico/US military action) is a step in the right direction.

Yepper!!

Drug cartels kill as many Americans or more every year than died in Vietnam

The US kills "terrorists" all over the world for far less with drones.

And if Mexico gets pissy about it tell them we will meet at the Alamo again and give it another go.

Problem is, terrorists don't pay off those in government.

It's kind of hard to go to war with someone who rights your checks out every week.

The military should be used to help inspect vehicles crossing the border. They should also be used to round up and detain drug users (the "fountainhead" of the drug trade).

They're gonna kill me

They = the GOON SQUAD

If someone gave Chauvin $10 to off you, he'd do it and that coroner would rule YOU died of fentanyl....

It takes longer than 10 minutes for a drug to take effect unless it's injected.
Which of course we all know didnt happen.

Sure. It would be the first time.

VillaUncleSamBerrymanCartoon.png

It takes longer than 10 minutes for a drug to take effect unless it's injected.
Which of course we all know didnt happen.

BS.

I personally observed someone who snorted it keel over within 10 minutes. The nasal membrane is the slowest way to ingest a drug. This guy went into a bathroom, snorted it, and was absolutely DUH 5 minutes later. It is on film.

Use Special Operations forces to take out Cartel leadership and continue to do so until they get the message. Conventional US forces are a sledge hammer, SF is a surgical tool.

Good thing when we took out Escobar, that stopped all dope from coming to America...

NOT.

They don't "get the message." Off the leader, another takes over, and nothing changes.

Good thing when we took out Escobar, that stopped all dope from coming to America...

NOT.

They don't "get the message." Off the leader, another takes over, and nothing changes.
Continuous operations of fucking their leadership up.

Forum List

Back