Why California is a SHITHOLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the result of liberalism gone wild. No other state should be required to support California by way of taxation.

Beautiful California has gone from red to deep blue and from rich to poor. In fact, itā€™s the poorest state in the union. The state is now the poverty capital of America.

The California state and local governments spent nearly $958 billion from 1992 through 2015 on public welfare programs, including cash-assistance payments, vendor payments, and other ā€œpublic welfareā€ according to Census Bureau.

In an op-ed by Kerry Jackson for the LA Times, the author reports that California, with 12% of the nationā€™s population, California also has a disproportionate one in three welfare recipients. The generous spending meant to reduce poverty appears to have increased it, she observes.

Why California Is the Poverty Capital of America! Itā€™s About the $958 Billion
Federal tax revenue by state - Wikipedia
All that indicates is that California has a shitload of people making a lot of money. California also has a shitload of people in poverty.

California receives more in federal funding than any other state. [California gets about 99 cents for every dollar in federal taxes paid.]

California is the most populated state in the nation. California literally has masses of people SHITTING IN HE STREETS OF SAN FRANCISCO.

California is a shithole!
You asserted the rest of the country was subsidizing federal funds to Cal. PROVE IT
All states get federal funding, dufus.

Last I heard California gets back 99 cents for every dollar paid in federal taxes. Depending on the date of the data, there are 10 to 13 states that get LESS of their tax money back in federal funding.
So, in other words, asshole, you posted an assertion without bothering to look up facts.
Which States Are Givers and Which Are Takers?

This is the result of liberalism gone wild. No other state should be required to support California by way of taxation.

Beautiful California has gone from red to deep blue and from rich to poor. In fact, itā€™s the poorest state in the union. The state is now the poverty capital of America.

The California state and local governments spent nearly $958 billion from 1992 through 2015 on public welfare programs, including cash-assistance payments, vendor payments, and other ā€œpublic welfareā€ according to Census Bureau.

In an op-ed by Kerry Jackson for the LA Times, the author reports that California, with 12% of the nationā€™s population, California also has a disproportionate one in three welfare recipients. The generous spending meant to reduce poverty appears to have increased it, she observes.

Federal tax revenue by state - Wikipedia
All that indicates is that California has a shitload of people making a lot of money. California also has a shitload of people in poverty.

California receives more in federal funding than any other state. [California gets about 99 cents for every dollar in federal taxes paid.]

California is the most populated state in the nation. California literally has masses of people SHITTING IN HE STREETS OF SAN FRANCISCO.

You asserted the rest of the country was subsidizing federal funds to Cal. PROVE IT

Last I heard California gets back 99 cents for every dollar paid in federal taxes. Depending on the date of the data, there are 10 to 13 states that get LESS of their tax money back in federal funding.
So, in other words, asshole, you posted an assertion without bothering to look up facts.
You refuted your own claim and substantiated mine. Thanks for posting a link with the SAME GRAPH that I posted way back in this thread.

For your edification:

The little blue lines represent the amount of money in federal funding that the states GET BACK as related to the federal taxes PAID IN.

Look down toward the bottom and you will find California listed. It is the FIRST LINE that is short of a dollar back for a dollar paid in. THERE ARE 13 STATES WITH SHORTER LINES!

You are a fucking idiot! You should not be allowed to own a gun or to play with sharp instruments!

966724856.jpg

Lol,

Califorina is a first world state next to most of the south.
-Higher standard of living
-Higher quality education
-Higher quality healthcare

You fucking cave men are so stupid that you probably should go back to school. idiot.
-Higher cost of living does not equate to higher standard of living.
-Low average IQ does not equate to higher quality education (California is third from the BOTTOM).
-California ranks 25th in healthcare.

California is a shithole.

2017ā€™s Best & Worst States for Health Care

You refuted your own claim and substantiated mine. Thanks for posting a link with the SAME GRAPH that I posted way back in this thread.

For your edification:

The little blue lines represent the amount of money in federal funding that the states GET BACK as related to the federal taxes PAID IN.

Look down toward the bottom and you will find California listed. It is the FIRST LINE that is short of a dollar back for a dollar paid in. THERE ARE 13 STATES WITH SHORTER LINES!

You are a fucking idiot! You should not be allowed to own a gun or to play with sharp instruments!

966724856.jpg
Here's another graph that shows california is a donor state. If I'm right, will you turn in your guns and knives?
Does California give more than it gets from D.C.?

Fact that Californians are busy. 0 topics about shithole red states vs 383839294 about California from the jealous red necks.

For your edification:

966724856.jpg
Here's another graph that shows california is a donor state. If I'm right, will you turn in your guns and knives?
From you own link, dufus.

"In January 2017, the California Legislative Analystā€™s Office said by several measures California is, indeed, a donor state, but just barely. It receives $0.99 in federal expenditures per dollar of taxes paid, which is below the national average return for states of $1.22 per dollar paid, according to its review of a 2015 New York Comptroller study."

California gets back 99 cents for every dollar paid in. It is LEAST among the 14 donor states. Poor little Delaware gets back about 50 cents for every dollar paid in.

My God, you people are STUPID!

For your edification:

966724856.jpg
I'm sorry if I was unduly harsh. California has traditionally paid more in that it got out. it's hardly a shithole, aside from the fact it tends to burn with climate change.

For your edification:

966724856.jpg

"In January 2017, the California Legislative Analystā€™s Office said by several measures California is, indeed, a donor state, but just barely. It receives $0.99 in federal expenditures per dollar of taxes paid, which is below the national average return for states of $1.22 per dollar paid, according to its review of a 2015 New York Comptroller study."

California gets back 99 cents for every dollar paid in. It is LEAST among the 14 donor states. Poor little Delaware gets back about 50 cents for every dollar paid in.

I'm taking your word for the math, but it looks like if cali gets back 99 cents for every dollar paid, it's still a donor state.

Lol,

Califorina is a first world state next to most of the south.
-Higher standard of living
-Higher quality education
-Higher quality healthcare

You fucking cave men are so stupid that you probably should go back to school. idiot.

Wow. Comparison with the south. Compared with all states California sucks, although healthcare comes near the top.

Best and Worst States to Make a Living 2013
Best Educated Index statistics - States Compared - StateMaster
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings/health-care

Although taking into consideration the cost.
How Far Does $100 Go In Your State? Hereā€™s A Map That Shows You

For your edification:

966724856.jpg

I'm taking your word for the math, but it looks like if cali gets back 99 cents for every dollar paid, it's still a donor state.

For your edification:

966724856.jpg

So california is still a net loser. Why are some of you posters on this forum so nasty and hateful? My theory is you are little cowardly guys that would never mouth off to anyone in real life.

Fact that Californians are busy. 0 topics about shithole red states vs 383839294 about California from the jealous red necks.

I don't like to call any state a shithole state. There's good people everywhere, even in third world countries. Too bad this asparingus or whatever his name is, is too juvenile and ignorant to understand this.

For your edification:

966724856.jpg

It's not my word. It's the conclusions by those that studied and made the comparative bar graph. Even at a return of 99 cents on the dollar, California gets well over 300 BILLION dollars per year back in federal funding. [average $9500 for each man, woman and child in the state]

Political Road Map: There's a $368-billion reason why California depends on the federal government

I don't like to call any state a shithole state. There's good people everywhere, even in third world countries. Too bad this asparingus or whatever his name is, is too juvenile and ignorant to understand this.
If you will read back in this thread, I did not claim that California is full of shitheads. Their government has created a shithole state. There are good people in every state and in every country.

The bell shaped curve is alive and well in all large samples of anything.

You are misguided.

Itā€™s the 6th largest economy in the world and your little conservative mind canā€™t grasp that right?

California makes all your bitch ass red states itā€™s bitch.

Now one of you bitch ass states fetch California a beer.

You want to to see shithole states?

Drive anywhere off interstate highways in red states.

Especially the south.

For your edification:

966724856.jpg

For your edification:

966724856.jpg

So california is still a net loser. Why are some of you posters on this forum so nasty and hateful? My theory is you are little cowardly guys that would never mouth off to anyone in real life.
Quite the contrary, my little naive cyber friend.

For your edification:

966724856.jpg

For your edification:

966724856.jpg

Quite the contrary, my little naive cyber friend.

... :popcorn:

Trump-Simpsons-LosersHaters.jpg

Itā€™s the 6th largest economy in the world and your little conservative mind canā€™t grasp that right?

California makes all your bitch ass red states itā€™s bitch.

Now one of you bitch ass states fetch California a beer.

The LefTard utopia of Mexifornia.
Land of puppet masters and puppets, elites and bottom feeders, feast and famine.
Silicon Valley and Hollyweird kicks ass and lives like kings while the rest in the state lives like human cockroaches...I thought you people hated inequality....no? But, but, but....this is different...right? GDP doesnā€™t translate for or impact the lower 3/4ā€™s of the shithole population so throw that ā€œ6th largest economyā€ bullshit out the window.
Allow me to shed some light for you.
CA=12% of the national population...33% of the nations welfare recipients
CA=20.6% of residents live in poverty, the highest rate in the nation
CA=Home to more illegals than any other state..coincidence?
CA=Home to more incarcerated than any other state
CA=Home to more homeless than any other state
What else can I teach you about this shithole?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back