Why California is a SHITHOLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact that Californians are busy. 0 topics about shithole red states vs 383839294 about California from the jealous red necks.

Rednecks like REAL Americans that speak English, rednecks like to send their children to schools filled with likeminded American kids, rednecks like to live among good quality, hard working productive Christians, rednecks don’t care for weirdos that engage in man on man butt sex, rednecks don’t like men in dresses, rednecks like to own and shoot guns, rednecks like to ride dirt bikes, rednecks like to have bonfires in the hills.
What exactly do you think rednecks are jealous of?

What exactly do you think rednecks are jealous of?

California

As shown in detail, rednecks hate Mexifornia and Mexifornians.

Follow along and read again...
“Rednecks like REAL Americans that speak English, rednecks like to send their children to schools filled with likeminded American kids, rednecks like to live among good quality, hard working productive Christians, rednecks don’t care for weirdos that engage in man on man butt sex, rednecks don’t like men in dresses, rednecks like to own and shoot guns, rednecks like to ride dirt bikes, rednecks like to have bonfires in the hills.”

los-angeles-california-usa-26th-july-2017-tents-belonging-to-homeless-JP018K.jpg

los-angeles-california-usa-12th-may-2015-homeless-people-are-seen-EP0K5F.jpg

chanatown-homeless-removal-salinas-ca-1.jpg

This your place Mikey?
Nice lawn dude!

Border_Health_JW055.jpg

As stated...any place turned brown turns to shithole...this isn’t rocket science folks...simple shit.
(look at the AWESOME ‘citizen’ standing in the entryway....SURPRISE!)
Thanks for pointing that out DrLove

This is the result of liberalism gone wild. No other state should be required to support California by way of taxation.

Beautiful California has gone from red to deep blue and from rich to poor. In fact, it’s the poorest state in the union. The state is now the poverty capital of America.

The California state and local governments spent nearly $958 billion from 1992 through 2015 on public welfare programs, including cash-assistance payments, vendor payments, and other “public welfare” according to Census Bureau.

In an op-ed by Kerry Jackson for the LA Times, the author reports that California, with 12% of the nation’s population, California also has a disproportionate one in three welfare recipients. The generous spending meant to reduce poverty appears to have increased it, she observes.

Why California Is the Poverty Capital of America! It’s About the $958 Billion

It’s the 6th largest economy in the world and your little conservative mind can’t grasp that right?

California makes all your bitch ass red states it’s bitch.

Now one of you bitch ass states fetch California a beer.

The LefTard utopia of Mexifornia.
Land of puppet masters and puppets, elites and bottom feeders, feast and famine.
Silicon Valley and Hollyweird kicks ass and lives like kings while the rest in the state lives like human cockroaches...I thought you people hated inequality....no? But, but, but....this is different...right? GDP doesn’t translate for or impact the lower 3/4’s of the shithole population so throw that “6th largest economy” bullshit out the window.
Allow me to shed some light for you.
CA=12% of the national population...33% of the nations welfare recipients
CA=20.6% of residents live in poverty, the highest rate in the nation
CA=Home to more illegals than any other state..coincidence?
CA=Home to more incarcerated than any other state
CA=Home to more homeless than any other state
What else can I teach you about this shithole?
A Californian admitted recently that more people are leaving Silicon Valley than are moving there.

This is the result of liberalism gone wild. No other state should be required to support California by way of taxation.

Beautiful California has gone from red to deep blue and from rich to poor. In fact, it’s the poorest state in the union. The state is now the poverty capital of America.

The California state and local governments spent nearly $958 billion from 1992 through 2015 on public welfare programs, including cash-assistance payments, vendor payments, and other “public welfare” according to Census Bureau.

In an op-ed by Kerry Jackson for the LA Times, the author reports that California, with 12% of the nation’s population, California also has a disproportionate one in three welfare recipients. The generous spending meant to reduce poverty appears to have increased it, she observes.

Why California Is the Poverty Capital of America! It’s About the $958 Billion

Like all leftist shit holes, they have the super rich and the poor. It's the leftist legacy across the globe and through time

It’s too expensive in California for someone who does what they do for a living. People in California who work want to get paid a good wage. Republicans want a race to the bottom. They’d love to move our good paying jobs to the south but can those hicks do the work?
You are one arrogant fuck.

Do you think you are smarter that the smartest person in, say, Mississippi?

This should be good.
No because the smartest person in Mississippi isn’t from Mississippi their they're probably from Harvard or University of Michigan.

Not Mississippi state

I don't normally do spell checks, but I have to when people write posts about intelligence and cannot write the English language. If you're going to talk intelligence, then please, spell and grammar check in at least that post.

And BTW, thanks. "kaz" is short for Kalamazoo, Michigan, my home town. And yes, I am a Michigan alum. Go Blue!

It’s too expensive in California for someone who does what they do for a living. People in California who work want to get paid a good wage. Republicans want a race to the bottom. They’d love to move our good paying jobs to the south but can those hicks do the work?

This should be good.
No because the smartest person in Mississippi isn’t from Mississippi their they're probably from Harvard or University of Michigan.

Not Mississippi state

I don't normally do spell checks, but I have to when people write posts about intelligence and cannot write the English language. If you're going to talk intelligence, then please, spell and grammar check in at least that post.

And BTW, thanks. "kaz" is short for Kalamazoo, Michigan, my home town. And yes, I am a Michigan alum. Go Blue!
If I didn’t come from nothing I might be a republican. I should be. I live exactly as the republicans say a person should live. It may come down to an I interested in turning my back on the idea we’re all in this together.

Do you wish they would end social security? Or open to raising my retirement age? Or cutting Medicare?

That may be why I don’t like republicans

If I didn’t come from nothing I might be a republican. I should be. I live exactly as the republicans say a person should live. It may come down to an I interested in turning my back on the idea we’re all in this together

So you got ahead with handouts, not opportunity? Seriously? Explain how you accomplished that. Few do. Most people on handouts stay poor

Do you wish they would end social security? Or open to raising my retirement age? Or cutting Medicare?

You conflated two things. Yes, I support ending social security and medicare. I'd be open to raising the age if I can't end the programs entirely.

But do Republicans support that? No, they don't. And you know that. So if that's why you're not a Republican, than become one because it's a false premise that Republicans want to end those programs.

BTW, if you want to keep those programs and have any fiscal responsibility at all, you have to support raising the ages. People keep living longer and making those programs unsustainable

This should be good.

Not Mississippi state

If I didn’t come from nothing I might be a republican. I should be. I live exactly as the republicans say a person should live. It may come down to an I interested in turning my back on the idea we’re all in this together.

REAL American citizens are “in this together” in many ways....we have agreed to take care of our elderly whom have paid their dues...few disagree with doing that.
You Democrats fuck it all up by believing you should benefit from my hard work and determination....you also believe we should take care of Mexican citizens and allow them to drop anchor babies at a rodents pace in the laps of good Americans...this alone has created major divide among Americans and the parties. FUCK FILTHY MEXICRATS!
p.s.- you were a self proclaimed Republican last year...did you forget?
I'm a Republican now

This should be good.

Not Mississippi state

REAL American citizens are “in this together” in many ways....we have agreed to take care of our elderly whom have paid their dues...few disagree with doing that.
You Democrats fuck it all up by believing you should benefit from my hard work and determination....you also believe we should take care of Mexican citizens and allow them to drop anchor babies at a rodents pace in the laps of good Americans...this alone has created major divide among Americans and the parties. FUCK FILTHY MEXICRATS!
I'm a Republican now

The idea that government is going to lift anyone out of poverty is as stupid an idea as it sounds. And is backed up by it's track record of failure in doing so.

But hey, it's not like leftists want to unchain their most reliable voters, is it?

This should be good.

Not Mississippi state

I'm a Republican now

The idea that government is going to lift anyone out of poverty is as stupid an idea as it sounds. And is backed up by it's track record of failure in doing so.

But hey, it's not like leftists want to unchain their most reliable voters, is it?
Being anti government is another reason I’m not a republican. Also because I don’t relate with the members

This should be good.

Not Mississippi state

I'm a Republican now

Exactly....the Democrats pit the people against each other by invoking an ideology that “we are all in this together”. This leads the FSA (free shit army) to believe they’re entitled to part of others pay checks.
When the Mexicratic Party runs out of poor, desperate, ignorant folks to prey on they simply import replacements from Mehico.

Not Mississippi state

I'm a Republican now

Being anti government is another reason I’m not a republican. Also because I don’t relate with the members

You're a Democrat because you're "anti-government?" WTF does that mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back