Why California is a SHITHOLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
California does have a shitload of rich people. They have a bigger shitload of poor people.

I doubt the California polls about being happy include many vagrants.

Anything grown in California can be obtained elsewhere. We've already been over this.

California is a shithole.

Dang, are we still growing food? Thought we were too busy saving the Delta Smelt.

This proved you donā€™t know nothing about California.

No kidding!! Actually I live in that pig sty commonly known as Southern California. About 25 miles from the Santa Ana Riverbed....dumbass.

You were asking me if we still growing food..... What kind of question is that? How the hell in the world you donā€™t know that? Yes we are growing food at enormous rate supplying most of what America ate.

Feel sorry that you live 25 miles of Santa Ana riverbed.
Those are the desperate poor people........ That doesnā€™t mean you have to hate those homeless poor people and the rest of California. If that is your problem for hating California I think you have a bigger problem than that.
Maybe you didnā€™t even left your area.

I traveled all over US and around the globe but Southern Ca is the only place I will spend for the rest of my life. Dubai maybe....... been there 3x but in no way I will live there permanently.
California is not perfect and yes we have problems like any other states but it should not be the reason why you hate Ca. Enjoy........ life is too short to be bitter with something you canā€™t control.
As I said repeatedly name me any states better than California.

This is the California I know and love. What a miserable life.

32 Reasons California Is The Most Beautiful State In The Country

La Jolla Stock Photos and Pictures | Getty Images

Palm Springs Golf, Palm Springs Golf Courses, Palm Springs California

La Jolla San Diego Luxury Homes For Sale - 254 Homes | Zillow

La Jolla Photos - Featured Images of La Jolla, San Diego - TripAdvisor

https://www.pinterest.com/trsalopez/california-beautiful-places/

California does have a shitload of rich people. They have a bigger shitload of poor people.

Anything grown in California can be obtained elsewhere. We've already been over this.

Dang, are we still growing food? Thought we were too busy saving the Delta Smelt.

Let me also add, I would not even consider living in Palm Springs....I just don't sashay that way.

Dream on. You canā€™t afford to live here anyway.

No kidding!! Actually I live in that pig sty commonly known as Southern California. About 25 miles from the Santa Ana Riverbed....dumbass.

You were asking me if we still growing food..... What kind of question is that? How the hell in the world you donā€™t know that? Yes we are growing food at enormous rate supplying most of what America ate.

Those are the desperate poor people........ That doesnā€™t mean you have to hate those homeless poor people and the rest of California. If that is your problem for hating California I think you have a bigger problem than that.

I traveled all over US and around the globe but Southern Ca is the only place I will spend for the rest of my life. Dubai maybe....... been there 3x but in no way I will live there permanently.
California is not perfect and yes we have problems like any other states but it should not be the reason why you hate Ca. Enjoy........ life is too short to be bitter with something you canā€™t control.

I feel that California is the best in the world place to live and grow old. From So Call to Oregon from Ocean to border on the east.

I agree, California is a beautiful state. Unfortunately fricken libs are turning it into a dump.
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/55-reasons-why-california-is-the-worst-state-in-America
Top Ten Reasons Why California Is No Longer The Place To Be Or Move To
Top 10 Reasons Not to Live in California - Toptenz.net

I agree, California is a beautiful state. Unfortunately fricken libs are turning it into a dump.
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/55-reasons-why-california-is-the-worst-state-in-America

A lot of the same things could be said about the entire SOUTH! So what else you got? I'll take California anytime over rubes who vote exclusive Republican with no thought or conscience! They still almost elected Moore who's an accused child molester! What does that say about the term "toilet" if you really want to compare smells? :102: :9: :blahblah:

Last edited:
California started to let the Southern Hucklefvck ALT-Right WeakWhyte make something of diversity....but you can see these Hucklefvcks aren't too good with positive change!... Even the Mexicans work harder and smarter than these lazy cuck confederates. :113:

But still California Taxpayers do have to subsidize the Red States who need to balance their budgets.
You have done nothing to show that California is not a shithole!

Let me know if you can find any states better than California.

California Overtakes France to Become Sixth-Largest Economy

Top Ten Most Popular U.S. States - TheTopTens[emoji768]

2017ā€™s Happiest States in America
California #4

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/slideshows/the-10-wealthiest-states-in-america

List of U.S. states by income - Wikipedia
California #9.

What Would We Eat if It Werenā€™t for California?

Top 10 US States With Best Weather Year Round - Current Results

Does California give more than it gets from D.C.?
$369 billions donated to federal tax

California Bucket List: 50 Things to Do Before You Die

True ...... Anything grown in California can be obtained somewhere....... Let me know when/where you can start buying from somewhere else. Is this mean we should stop all these produce here in Ca and let America buy them from Mexico? Or is this mean that you stop buying your produce from your local groceries then drive to Mexico?

As I said let me know when you can find a states better than California.

Currently California economy is booming big time.
Products of California that are grown in other countries, including Mexico, are available at Kroger...less than 2 miles from my home. You are a fucking idiot!

Bull fucking shit..... Iā€™m slapping both sides of your face left and right but you are so pathetic and ignorant you donā€™t even know how much/many of produce products coming from California.

Entire Mexico exported total of $4.8 billions of produce to the ENTIRE US. Only small portions of that goes to California.

You are more ignorant that I thought. Yes you can buy some of those products from Mexico in local groceries but majority are home grown California.

As I said repeatedly name me a states better than California. If you hate Ca this much why donā€™t you move to Mexico. We donā€™t need people like you here.

You also avoided all of my questions. Why?

You may want to read these link to update your self so you donā€™t look so ignorant all the time.
California farms produce a lot of food ā€“ but what and how much might surprise you ā€“ Orange County Register

California farms produce a lot of food ā€“ but what and how much might surprise you. Leading the nation.

State Exports from California

You have a problem.

Are you really this desperate that you have to include major disasters so your fellow Americans will die? You are a very nice and loving person.

Both of your links now came from one person that hates California like you.

If Ca is really that bad.... I need you and your fellow ignorant here to explain to me the following.

1. Why is the economy of Ca is the 6th largest economy in this planet?
2. California economy is booming BIG time.
3. It is not the poorest actually one of the richest.
4. It is not the ugliest, drugiest, alcoholism, crimes, rapes etc etc.
5. Show me a states better than Ca.
6. If you really hate Ca this bad why bother to stay here?

Let me also add, I would not even consider living in Palm Springs....I just don't sashay that way.

Dream on. You canā€™t afford to live here anyway.
If I could afford to buy all the real estate in California, I'd pass on it.

Not just a dump....a shithole!

True ...... Anything grown in California can be obtained somewhere....... Let me know when/where you can start buying from somewhere else. Is this mean we should stop all these produce here in Ca and let America buy them from Mexico? Or is this mean that you stop buying your produce from your local groceries then drive to Mexico?

Products of California that are grown in other countries, including Mexico, are available at Kroger...less than 2 miles from my home. You are a fucking idiot!

Bull fucking shit..... Iā€™m slapping both sides of your face left and right but you are so pathetic and ignorant you donā€™t even know how much/many of produce products coming from California.

Entire Mexico exported total of $4.8 billions of produce to the ENTIRE US. Only small portions of that goes to California.

You are more ignorant that I thought. Yes you can buy some of those products from Mexico in local groceries but majority are home grown California.

As I said repeatedly name me a states better than California. If you hate Ca this much why donā€™t you move to Mexico. We donā€™t need people like you here.

You may want to read these link to update your self so you donā€™t look so ignorant all the time.
California farms produce a lot of food ā€“ but what and how much might surprise you ā€“ Orange County Register

California farms produce a lot of food ā€“ but what and how much might surprise you. Leading the nation.

As have already proved to your ignorant, obstinate ass, there is no food whatsoever grown in California that is not grown outside of California. You've been eating too much pussy.

This is the result of liberalism gone wild. No other state should be required to support California by way of taxation.

Beautiful California has gone from red to deep blue and from rich to poor. In fact, itā€™s the poorest state in the union. The state is now the poverty capital of America.

The California state and local governments spent nearly $958 billion from 1992 through 2015 on public welfare programs, including cash-assistance payments, vendor payments, and other ā€œpublic welfareā€ according to Census Bureau.

In an op-ed by Kerry Jackson for the LA Times, the author reports that California, with 12% of the nationā€™s population, California also has a disproportionate one in three welfare recipients. The generous spending meant to reduce poverty appears to have increased it, she observes.

Why California Is the Poverty Capital of America! Itā€™s About the $958 Billion
Trolls are linking to this fake news.. are you a troll?
Bay Area is booming. I live here and I am doing great..your troll link is bogus

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Lol,

Califorina is a first world state next to most of the south.
-Higher standard of living
-Higher quality education
-Higher quality healthcare

You fucking cave men are so stupid that you probably should go back to school. idiot.
-Higher cost of living does not equate to higher standard of living.
-Low average IQ does not equate to higher quality education (California is third from the BOTTOM).
-California ranks 25th in healthcare.

2017ā€™s Best & Worst States for Health Care
Haa . check your link

This is the result of liberalism gone wild. No other state should be required to support California by way of taxation.

Beautiful California has gone from red to deep blue and from rich to poor. In fact, itā€™s the poorest state in the union. The state is now the poverty capital of America.

The California state and local governments spent nearly $958 billion from 1992 through 2015 on public welfare programs, including cash-assistance payments, vendor payments, and other ā€œpublic welfareā€ according to Census Bureau.

In an op-ed by Kerry Jackson for the LA Times, the author reports that California, with 12% of the nationā€™s population, California also has a disproportionate one in three welfare recipients. The generous spending meant to reduce poverty appears to have increased it, she observes.

California is rich because it is replete with millionaires.

California pays more federal taxes because it has a shit load of millionaires and is the highest populated state in the union.

California receives more federal funds than any other state in the union (well over 300 billion/yr) because it is the highest populated state in the union.

California (in 2017) received 99 cents for every dollar paid in federal taxes. 13 states received less of their tax money back in federal aid.

California has a large and growing contingent of homeless, poverty stricken people that shit and piss on the sidewalks.

California is a shithole!

San Francisco's Human Poop Map Shows City Is in Deep Doo-Doo

San Francisco Is A Literal S***hole, Public Defecation Map Reveals

This Map Shows San Francisco Is Covered in Human Poop

San Francisco Requires Poop Maps To Help Pedestrians Avoid Human Waste

Behold the San Francisco ā€˜Poop Mapā€™ | California City News

Mapping San Franciscoā€™s Sidewalk Pooping Problem

Poop map shows scale of San Francisco's human tragedy

Online map of San Francisco tracks human feces so pedestrians can avoid the increasing human waste problem

I really want to know what year it was decided that California was the 6th largest economy. Even silicone valley is losing businesses at a alarming rate for that to be true anymore. Texas and Washington is far more prosperous

As have already proved to your ignorant, obstinate ass, there is no food whatsoever grown in California that is not grown outside of California. You've been eating too much pussy.

That is not the point Iā€™m sticking to your thick skull.
Talking about fucking idiot and ignorant.
No wonder rsherm called you stupid.

I never disagree that some of the produce can be grown outside California.
I am just telling over and over how much and how many agricultural products coming out here in California. With several links dumbass.

We buy produce and other food products from other countries like Mexico, El Salvador etc etc etc..... That is because (a) California cannot feed the entire nation, (b) part of the logistical systems in the event the chain system fail in Ca other sources steps in.
Got that?

If you hate California this much why donā€™t you fucking MOVE?

I am just telling over and over how much and how many agricultural products coming out here in California. With several links dumbass.

We buy produce and other food products from other countries like Mexico, El Salvador etc etc etc..... That is because (a) California cannot feed the entire nation, (b) part of the logistical systems in the event the chain system fail in Ca other sources steps in.
Got that?

That's the plan...for a hell of a lot of people.

Have lots of friends and few relatives in Bay area. Will be there March 10 to attend a wedding of a friend.

California is booming all over especially here in the Southern Ca. Drive 5 south freeway towards San Diego start in Irvine passing Orange County....... You can see new these houses and communities and buildings are popping up. These are not cheap houses.

Drive 15 freeway south start from Rancho Cucamonga passing Riverside County...... to Temecula to Murrieta to San Diego. You can see all these new houses and communities. Thereā€™s also a waiting period to some of these new developments.
INCREDIBLY VERY IMPRESSIVE that sometimes I have to ask myself ....... Did I saw that last week?

There are lots of business opportunities and money to make there if people are interested.

Got that?

That's the plan...for a hell of a lot of people.

MOVE.

I really want to know what year it was decided that California was the 6th largest economy. Even silicone valley is losing businesses at a alarming rate for that to be true anymore. Texas and Washington is far more prosperous
last year.....as far as the states go, cal is no.1 and tex is no. 2....wash aint even top 10....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back