Why bother with illegal immigration?

Let us not forget that Illegal is still illegal. And if we do not close the borders God only knows how bad things can get.

And Jose, please remember that my wifes family were Texans when Texas was a Republic.

Jose' Said

"Immigration is the act of moving permanently from one country to another" and

"immigrant - A person who comes to a country to permanently settle from another country"

They are not going to be here permanently and they are not going to be allowed to be here permanently, so they are not immigrants by your own definition.:clap2:

Jose, all the protesting during the Vietnam war did not do any good. The war came to an end because it was time. But - we do have the right to protest. So the pro-illegals can continue their protesting. If the immigration reform comes it will be ONLY when and if this government so chooses - and - it will be on their terms! Not on Mexico's terms; not on La Raza; not on any entity who demands that things be done their way or the highway.

This was sent to my homepage. We Do Not Hate.
American Citizens of All Ethnicities First
I am a Democrat and this is why I bother.

Please Read Below,

“I stumbled on this blog by way of a comment on Boston.com . My observation is this: Directing your hatred and frustations towards a certain group of people is easy to do, looking in the the mirror and admitting that the problem lies within is much harder. Is illegal immigration an issue? Yes indeed. Is it worth the time and effort of one individual from Revere MA who is in the construction industry, an industry that exploits illegals everyday, to blog about it? No. You are fighting a losing battle, and you are a very small player in a field of giants. Amnesty will pass and the country will be better off. Then you'll probably wish you hadn't spent hours blogging about it. AMERICA IS A COUNTRY BUILT BY IMMIGRANTS, MANY OF THE IRISH & ITALIAN WHO IMMIGRATED HERE IN THE EARLY 1900'S WERE ILLEGAL. THEY BECAME AN INTEGRAL PART OF THE NATION'S WELL BEING. This blog is full of hypocrites! NEWSFLASH: There are illegal immigrants who are fighting US wars abroad for the promise of a Green Card, they fight for America! TOO MANY HYPOCRITES ON THIS BLOG! Stop watching FoxNews, stop drinking the KoolAid!”

Such comparisons between past and present miss a crucial point. There were so few restrictions on immigration in the 19th and early 20th centuries that there was no such thing as "illegal immigration." The government excluded a mere 1% of the 25 million immigrants who landed at Ellis Island before World War I, mostly for health reasons. (Chinese were the exception, excluded on grounds of "racial unassimilability.")

Articles that keep comparing the immigrants of the past, when this country needed them and went out to bring them into this country, are stuck in ignorance. We are now in the 21st century and we do not need the number of immgrants who keep coming to this country and doing it ILLEGALLY.

Hi Free:

Why bother with illegal immigration?

There is no such thing as 'illegal immigration,' so enough of the Open Borders Lobby STUPIDITY. The 'immigrants' come through the front door 'legally' and the Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals sneak in the back door very much 'illegally' adding to the Illegal Alien Invasion of the USA. The reason to kick 'every' GD Illegal Alien Foreign National out of the USA is over the reason of 'worker displacement' (bls.gov), which very few Americans even begin to understand.

One Illegal Alien sneaks across the American Border to steal one job from one American. That American must then go out and displace yet another American from his job at a lower wage, which means that second American must displace another American from his job. Just one Illegal Alien begins the 'worker displacement' process that HAS NO END, because 'displaced Americans' are then forced into the position of displacing even greater numbers of Americans from their jobs. Multiply that displacement process by 20,000,000 times and you begin to see why so many Americans are going bankrupt and losing their homes to foreclosure.

Clinton and Bush and Obama could create 20,000,000 to 30,000,000 JOBS by simply doing their job of enforcing the provisions of the "Immigration Reform And Control Act Of 1986" (Wiki), but they have chosen to allow millions and millions and millions of Americans to be 'displaced' from JOBS by millions and millions and millions of Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals that are ... NOT ... EVEN ... SUPPOSED ... TO ... BE ... HERE. Twenty Five Americans are killed by Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals (12 by murder) EVERY DAMNED DAY 'and' Obama could not care less about enforcing the 'rule of law.' In fact, Obama is trying desperately to find some way to 'reward' Illegal Aliens with citizenship for coming here and stealing American identities and jobs and lives (story)!!! Why? That is easy!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v07tPpQE6w0"]Obama Is An Illegal Alien Foreign National Too ...[/ame]

Yes. Even a 'rightful' President has been 'displaced' from his job (Americans are so damned STUPID) ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
This was sent to my homepage. We Do Not Hate.
American Citizens of All Ethnicities First
I am a Democrat and this is why I bother.

Please Read Below,

“I stumbled on this blog by way of a comment on Boston.com . My observation is this: Directing your hatred and frustations towards a certain group of people is easy to do, looking in the the mirror and admitting that the problem lies within is much harder. Is illegal immigration an issue? Yes indeed. Is it worth the time and effort of one individual from Revere MA who is in the construction industry, an industry that exploits illegals everyday, to blog about it? No. You are fighting a losing battle, and you are a very small player in a field of giants. Amnesty will pass and the country will be better off. Then you'll probably wish you hadn't spent hours blogging about it. AMERICA IS A COUNTRY BUILT BY IMMIGRANTS, MANY OF THE IRISH & ITALIAN WHO IMMIGRATED HERE IN THE EARLY 1900'S WERE ILLEGAL. THEY BECAME AN INTEGRAL PART OF THE NATION'S WELL BEING. This blog is full of hypocrites! NEWSFLASH: There are illegal immigrants who are fighting US wars abroad for the promise of a Green Card, they fight for America! TOO MANY HYPOCRITES ON THIS BLOG! Stop watching FoxNews, stop drinking the KoolAid!”

My father was stationed in England when the communists took over Hungary. My mother, also an American citizen, went down to the airport and picked out an Hungarian couple and took them home. I was a baby so I don't know how long they lived with us but I do know my father tried to get them into our country for more than a year and failed. They lived out their lives in Canada. Allowing someone who sneaks into our country to stay is a slap in the face to my family and our friends as well as all the legal immigrants in the USA. We've had many "amnesties" in the past and we have more illegals now than ever before. The only thing those "amnesties" did was make the problem worse, why would anyone think another one will make it better?

Forum List

Back