Why bother with illegal immigration?

FreeThinkUS

Rookie
Jan 10, 2010
Massachusetts
This was sent to my homepage. We Do Not Hate.
American Citizens of All Ethnicities First
I am a Democrat and this is why I bother.

Please Read Below,

“I stumbled on this blog by way of a comment on Boston.com . My observation is this: Directing your hatred and frustations towards a certain group of people is easy to do, looking in the the mirror and admitting that the problem lies within is much harder. Is illegal immigration an issue? Yes indeed. Is it worth the time and effort of one individual from Revere MA who is in the construction industry, an industry that exploits illegals everyday, to blog about it? No. You are fighting a losing battle, and you are a very small player in a field of giants. Amnesty will pass and the country will be better off. Then you'll probably wish you hadn't spent hours blogging about it. AMERICA IS A COUNTRY BUILT BY IMMIGRANTS, MANY OF THE IRISH & ITALIAN WHO IMMIGRATED HERE IN THE EARLY 1900'S WERE ILLEGAL. THEY BECAME AN INTEGRAL PART OF THE NATION'S WELL BEING. This blog is full of hypocrites! NEWSFLASH: There are illegal immigrants who are fighting US wars abroad for the promise of a Green Card, they fight for America! TOO MANY HYPOCRITES ON THIS BLOG! Stop watching FoxNews, stop drinking the KoolAid!”

I feel really sorry for posters like SW2SILVER.

The anger and frustration this issue makes him feel are simply beyond description. Illegal immigration seems to consume him like a cancer. Anyone who has already read at least one of his posts will attest to what I'm saying.

The guy makes Angelhair and granny sound like staunch supporters of illegal immigration.

It's really sad to see a fellow human being wasting his life in so much bitterness, sadness, anger and frustration.

Last edited:
Why bother? Why care?

Ask California and their billions spent on illegal aliens in the Hospitals and other social programs.

As for Amnesty it does not help. Reagan made that mistake in the 80's and what did it get us? An even larger number of illegals inside the Country demanding amnesty.

Neither major party cares and that is a shame and a disgrace. It costs this Country BILLIONS of wasted dollars on illegals every year. Dollars we do not have and can not afford.

Enforce the laws and kick the illegals out, fine the shit out of Companies and Corporations that hire illegals.

You want to be an American? Come to the Country legally. A hell of a lot of the current illegals have no desire to be Americans anyway.

If I had it in my power to do one single constructive thing for America it would be to have all of the illegal aliens deported.

You do realize that I am the one alone in Revere fighting against illegal immigration and the Quote was one who was attacking the fight.

See my home page. How are you fighting the illegals?

This was sent to my homepage. We Do Not Hate.
American Citizens of All Ethnicities First
I am a Democrat and this is why I bother.

Please Read Below,

“I stumbled on this blog by way of a comment on Boston.com . My observation is this: Directing your hatred and frustations towards a certain group of people is easy to do, looking in the the mirror and admitting that the problem lies within is much harder. Is illegal immigration an issue? Yes indeed. Is it worth the time and effort of one individual from Revere MA who is in the construction industry, an industry that exploits illegals everyday, to blog about it? No. You are fighting a losing battle, and you are a very small player in a field of giants. Amnesty will pass and the country will be better off. Then you'll probably wish you hadn't spent hours blogging about it. AMERICA IS A COUNTRY BUILT BY IMMIGRANTS, MANY OF THE IRISH & ITALIAN WHO IMMIGRATED HERE IN THE EARLY 1900'S WERE ILLEGAL. THEY BECAME AN INTEGRAL PART OF THE NATION'S WELL BEING. This blog is full of hypocrites! NEWSFLASH: There are illegal immigrants who are fighting US wars abroad for the promise of a Green Card, they fight for America! TOO MANY HYPOCRITES ON THIS BLOG! Stop watching FoxNews, stop drinking the KoolAid!”

There are no illegals fighting wars for us. You have to be legal to join the military. You don't have to be a citizen however. You don't get promised a Green Card for fighting. You are promised full citizenship.

Learn the difference.

Immigrants = One Subject.

Illegal Aliens = Another Subject Entirely.

You cannot mix the two.

Immigrants = One Subject.

Illegal Aliens = Another Subject Entirely.

You cannot mix the two.

Why not?

As you can see below the definition of immigration/immigrant do not encompass their legal status:

Imigration into a place (especially migration to a country of which you are not a native in order to settle there)

immigrate - To move into another country to stay there permanently
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/immigrate

The act of immigrating; the passing or coming into a country for the purpose of permanent residence
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/immigration

immigrant - a person who comes to a country where they were not born in order to settle there
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

immigrant - A person who comes to a country to permanently settle from another country; A plant or animal that establishes itself in an area where it ...
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/immigrant

immigrate - introduce or send as immigrants; "Britain immigrated many colonists to America"
immigrate - come into a new country and change residency; "Many people immigrated at the beginning of the 20th century"
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

In other words:

Both legal and illegal foreign born residents/citizens of America can be called immigrants.

No problem at all.

José;1893804 said:
In other words:

Both legal and illegal foreign born residents/citizens of America can be called immigrants.

No problem at all.
Big problem Amigo.
Immigrant means you did it legally, you have papers. Sorry, this isn't the age of Christopher Columbus, you have to live in todays world.
Illegal alien means you have no papers, you've committed a crime.

You can't just make up your own language and definitions.

Illegal immigrants commit a crime the second they enter the country illegally or the day they allow their visa to expire without renewing it or leaving the country. We need a few people in Washington who believe like Eisenhower, He loaded them up drove the buses 500 miles south of the border and let them out. Worked then, I would love to see it happen today.

Originally posted by SFC Ollie
We need a few people in Washington who believe like Eisenhower, He loaded them up drove the buses 500 miles south of the border and let them out. Worked then, I would love to see it happen today.

OK, let's start with your chicana wife, Ollie. :lol:

Just kidding, Ollie.

Here's my serious reply:

Good luck trying to convince the US government to do anything even remotely similar.

And good luck trying to convince the rest of America to stop posting inane, totally innefective anti immigration posts on the Internet and actually put some REAL PRESSURE on their political representatives.

Jose' Said:

"And good luck trying to convince the rest of America to stop posting inane, totally innefective anti immigration posts on the Internet and actually put some REAL PRESSURE on their political representatives."

It will take luck and skill to post against Illegal Immigration but the concensus across America from Citizens, is to Stop It.
It is that wish and want that drives many to continue to post.

The Use of the word "immigrant" to refer to illegal aliens is wrong on so many levels. It is used to blurr the lines. I say lines because as American Citizens of all Races, Colors, Creeds and Political sides, we are in a Battle for Our country and it's values, as well as its laws and ideals. In battle you draw a line.

When the word "immigrant" is used for all, It is a replay of Orwell's "1984" and it's Ministry Of Truth. Just because you and others keep using this word, does not make it true.

What is "real pressure"? Many voices seperatly or in one place focused?
Faxes get ignored and so do phone calls to Our Politicos of all sides. They wish only to support illegal aliens for immediate Financial and Political gain.

I say "You" the politicians were voted in by Us, The American Citizens, and you should listen to US; not Illegals and not Businesses that are trying to drive down wages and reinstitute a "Modern Slavery" for profit. Jobs for Americans first.

Mexico opens 2010 with one of its deadliest days

By MARTHA MENDOZA, Associated Press Writer Martha Mendoza, Associated Press Writer – Mon Jan 11, 10:20 pm ET

MEXICO CITY – Mexico opened the new year with what could be its most dubious distinction yet in the 3-year-old battle against drug trafficking — 69 murders in one day.
The country resembled a grim, statistical dart board Saturday as law enforcement and media reported the deaths from various regions, including 26 in the border city of Ciudad Juarez, 13 in and around Mexico City and 10 in the northern city of Chihuahua.
More than 6,500 drug-related killings made 2009 the bloodiest year since President Felipe Calderon declared war on the cartels in late 2006 and deployed 45,000 soldiers to fight organized crime, according to death tallies by San Diego's Trans-Border Institute.

Forget about illegals for one moment. Above, is why we need to seal that border.

Originally posted by FreeThinkUS
The Use of the word "immigrant" to refer to illegal aliens is wrong on so many levels. It is used to blurr the lines. I say lines because as American Citizens of all Races, Colors, Creeds and Political sides, we are in a Battle for Our country and it's values, as well as its laws and ideals. In battle you draw a line.

Immigration is the act of moving permanently from one country to another.

The definition of the noun immigration encompasses both legal and illegal immigrants.

You're trying to fight the English language and all languages in the world, FreeThinkUS, and it's destined to be a losing battle from the start.

originally posted by freethinkus
what is "real pressure"? Many voices seperatly or in one place focused?
Faxes get ignored and so do phone calls to our politicos of all sides.

They wish only to support illegal aliens for immediate financial and

political gain.

Members of the US Message Board, PAY ATTENTION!!

José is about to share with freethinkus and the entire board his idea of "real pressure on us political representatives"!
!

THIS IS "REAL PRESSURE ON AMERICAN POLITICIANS" FOR YA!!!!

1969: Millions march in US Vietnam Moratorium

Millions marched against the Vietnam War outside the White House

1015-vietnam-moratorium-1969.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back