Why blacks really like Donald Trump

Given these blacks, that might be correct.

I also want to point out that whites who are Democrats are poorly educated.

Not true, according to Pew research.
1712949625820.png

You may not understand but you keyed in a reason why the media despises Trump as I report that they do. You singled out just one source where blacks explain why they like Trump so much.
I singled out just one source? You started this thread, dummy.

Most of the black people I know, who like Trump. also happen to be women. I wonder if it leans more that direction.
Far too many blacks actually believe the media. The enemy as Trump accurately said is the media. And Democrats cite only FOX as being kind to Trump.

One in reading the Democrats post completely bypass the reporter talking to the black female showing the actual meeting. They act like FOX reported it. But the reporter is black talking to blacks.

Last edited:
I have noticed the critics are white and it seems dominated by Biden supporters. Who strangely happen to be backed by a few whites.
That is something for you to take up with the networks, but not significant to this conversation.

The posted thread was not about individual choice. It was about a generalization statement. I am sure there are individual black people that do support him, for individual reasons, but I do not believe there is widespread support across the demographic of black voters.
Your words not mine. In my opinion It reveals an underlying hostility that is prevalent among Trump haters.

....but the random small number that do, are being used as token negroes by the trump campaign and trump supporters as if they were representative of blacks....

I suspect there is more than 1, but the random small number that do, are being used as token negroes by the trump campaign and trump supporters as if they were representative of blacks, in general. I do not believe they represent black Americans in general. With trump having the support of white supremacists/white power groups, it is unlikely black people in general would be inclined to shelter in that same tent.
Funny, being lectured on token Negroes by a member of the party who is the expert on making them just that.
And there may not be that many blacks who favor Trump.....but there are more that do this time over the last time.

Of course, there are many Blacks who do support Trump. Thinking otherwise would be racist and/or making them a monolithic group.

But the article for all its promise seems to have found just one. It would have been so easy to have interviewed a wide strata of Blacks who support Trump and their reasons why they would go against the grain.

As usual, with Fox, an opportunity was lost.
Are you saying, you believe there is widespread support among black people? Show me some polling, if you can locate it.

Your words not mine. In my opinion It reveals an underlying hostility that is prevalent among Trump haters.

....but the random small number that do, are being used as token negroes by the trump campaign and trump supporters as if they were representative of blacks....
Interesting he thinks Blacks who support Trump are pretty damned dumb and he calls them tokens. I would not say that about blacks.

When Blacks began to support Democrats, it took many years for them to change. I do not expect miracles, just happen to report that even young blacks themselves discuss who they support, and it is Trump.
I have not seen polling that supports your analysis.

I suspect there is more than 1, but the random small number that do, are being used as token negroes by the trump campaign and trump supporters as if they were representative of blacks, in general. I do not believe they represent black Americans in general. With trump having the support of white supremacists/white power groups, it is unlikely black people in general would be inclined to shelter in that same tent.
now thats a racist comment,,

just because a black person has a different opinion than yours doesnt make them a token negro,,
it makes you a racist,,

Funny, being lectured on token Negroes by a member of the party who is the expert on making them just that.
And there may not be that many blacks who favor Trump.....but there are more that do this time over the last time.
Was not lecturing, just giving opinion. Do you think it is enough black support for Trump to change a single precinct? I doubt it. You can bet, both parties and campaigns would love to have hard evidence on the question.

I have not seen polling that supports your analysis.
Will you post that support?

Here is the thing as I see it. Slavery took place and ended. It is not remotely a recent event in the US. But guess who has it as a favorite topic? Clearly informed blacks know it ended about 159 years ago. A lot has changed since 159 years ago. What makes Democrats believe that Blacks are static and not smart enough to change back to Republicans?

Will you post that support?

Here is the thing as I see it. Slavery took place and ended. It is not remotely a recent event in the US. But guess who has it as a favorite topic? Clearly informed blacks know it ended about 159 years ago. A lot has changed since 159 years ago. What makes Democrats believe that Blacks are static and not smart enough to change back to Republicans?
That is why, I would have to see polling, to support what is being said. Otherwise it is just propaganda of the parties or campaign, and why we have not see polling to support or disprove. It is not enough to simply pose the question of what makes Democrats or Republicans think something. I am not from Missouri, but don't just pose the question. Show me the answer, backed up by something other than gut feeling. I would find it interesting to actually see polling on the proposition.

Forum List

Back