Why Blacks Cannot Trust Trump, MAGA and Black Conservatives

Thats a lie. The whiners have been you conservatives. You whined about CRT, you whined about Affirmative Action and you are whining about DEI. All you "conservatives" do is whine. Try again.
dude, just pull your pants up, put away the chronic, the drinks and the video games and stop whining...your glorious former KKK confidant will get u an increase in your welfare check...someday

Blacks,
images

woman-walking-in-kibera-one-of-africas-largest-slums-near-nairobi-K07E25.jpg

africa-child-18505985.jpg
That’s what the GOP thinks of black folks

Make no mistake.

Both Republicans and Democrats have done blacks and minorities harm. I personally know a black man who spent over 20 years in prison for having a couple of grams of cocaine in his pocket, for personal use. He was charged with possession of cocaine under Clinton's "three strikes" law, which was handing out life sentences without parole for drug users. A simple drug possession felony charge without intent to sell or distribute was turned into a capital crime. It wasn't exactly that, but murderers were getting less time in prison, than someone like the man I know, who managed to get out of prison when the "three strikes" law was overturned. He and many others were released from prison and he's now clean and sober, running a business in Los Angeles with his family.
Here is a white man put in prison for 45 years but was totally innocent.

Angry, jealous, racist whites, burning one of the largest, most prosperous black communities to the ground, and slaughtering 300 people isn't harming blacks? Enslaving blacks for centuries, and treating them like animals, isn't harming blacks? You're delusional.
Whites are burning black communities to the ground and slaughtering 300 people?

jerry-nadler-antifa-violent-riots-myth-327720.jpg

Nadler.jpg

2021%20May-X3.jpg

Booze-X2.jpg

Democrats%20calling%20for%20violance.jpg

Angry, jealous, racist whites, burning one of the largest, most prosperous black communities to the ground, and slaughtering 300 people isn't harming blacks? Enslaving blacks for centuries, and treating them like animals, isn't harming blacks? You're delusional.
Yep, a century ago whites wreaked havoc on the blacks of Tulsa…Today, 100 years later blacks wreak havoc on all of America.
Why don’t you ever post about current affairs?

Name something racist

That’s your problem you don’t think you’re wrong. You can’t accept that your opinions are dismissed. Like the guy in the video your problem is you overvalue your opinions when no one else cares. You’re unable to understand how much your behavior mirrors those you claim to be against. You became what you hate and can’t see it. That’s the saddest part about your routine.

"Because most whites have not been trained to think with complexity about racism, and because it benefits white dominance not to do so, we have a very limited understanding of it. We are the least likely to see, comprehend, or be invested in validating people of color’s assertions of racism and being honest about their consequences. At the same time, because of white social, economic, and political power within a white dominant culture, whites are the group in the position to legitimize people of color’s assertions of racism. Being in this position engenders a form of racial arrogance, and in this racial arrogance, whites have little compunction about debating the knowledge of people who have thought deeply about race through research, study, peer-reviewed scholarship, deep and on-going critical self-reflection, interracial relationships, and lived experience. This expertise is often trivialized and countered with simplistic platitudes, such as “people just need to see each other as individuals” or “see each other as humans” or “take personal responsibility.”

White lack of racial humility often leads to declarations of disagreement when in fact the problem is that we do not understand. Whites generally feel free to dismiss informed perspectives rather than have the humility to acknowledge that they are unfamiliar, reflect on them further, seek more information, or sustain a dialogue." -
Dr. Robin DiAngelo

I know I am right based on over 30 years of research and study plus life exoerience. You have none of those things and being white and disagreeing just because you're white doesn't work here. Read my sig line junior, my behaviuor doesn't even come close to mirroring white racism.

Join us, Brother.

You couldn't be more wrong.

We will treat you with respect, give you equal opportunity to achieve your full potential, and we don't care about your skin color, just your character. And we will have your back.

Join us and save yourself and America.

10blowWeb-superJumbo.jpg
Screw you and the Republican white nationsalist party.

"Because most whites have not been trained to think with complexity about racism, and because it benefits white dominance not to do so, we have a very limited understanding of it. We are the least likely to see, comprehend, or be invested in validating people of color’s assertions of racism and being honest about their consequences. At the same time, because of white social, economic, and political power within a white dominant culture, whites are the group in the position to legitimize people of color’s assertions of racism. Being in this position engenders a form of racial arrogance, and in this racial arrogance, whites have little compunction about debating the knowledge of people who have thought deeply about race through research, study, peer-reviewed scholarship, deep and on-going critical self-reflection, interracial relationships, and lived experience. This expertise is often trivialized and countered with simplistic platitudes, such as “people just need to see each other as individuals” or “see each other as humans” or “take personal responsibility.”

White lack of racial humility often leads to declarations of disagreement when in fact the problem is that we do not understand. Whites generally feel free to dismiss informed perspectives rather than have the humility to acknowledge that they are unfamiliar, reflect on them further, seek more information, or sustain a dialogue." - Dr. Robin DiAngelo

I know I am right based on over 30 years of research and study plus life exoerience. You have none of those things and being white and disagreeing just because you're white doesn't work here. Read my sig line junior, my behaviuor doesn't even come close to mirroring white racism.
Right your behavior is worse and more detrimental to our society. Eventually people like you will die out and the world will be a better place. Our love will defeat your hate.

I shit things smarter than you. You’ve been wrong so long you lost sight of what is right. That’s on you
I doubt that very seriously. Because when YOU shit, you lose brain cells. You cannot didpute one thing said by the man in this vidro.

I doubt that very seriously. Because when YOU shit, you lose brain cells. You cannot didpute one thing said by the man in this vidro.
He’s got brain cells huh?

White lack of racial humility often leads to declarations of disagreement when in fact the problem is that we do not understand. Whites generally feel free to dismiss informed perspectives rather than have the humility to acknowledge that they are unfamiliar, reflect on them further, seek more information, or sustain a dialogue." - Dr. Robin DiAngelo

Name something racist cuck. Just shouting racist isn’t pointing to something racist, cuck

Forum List

Back