Zone1 Why Blacks Cannot Trust Trump, MAGA and Black Conservatives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, all those lynchings are on the rise, right?

Oh wait, the leading cause of death of blacks is …blacks.

We don’t need to commit any violence against blacks, they do a fine job of killing each other on their own. Thanks to Democrat policies keeping them dumb, broke, and on drugs.

Yeah...you want them to trust the guy (Joe Biden) who wrote the Senate version of the Clinton Crime Bill...legislation that put more blacks in Federal Prisons than any other legislation EVER passed in America! That's just plain stupid, IM2!
Since I was alive and saw how crack was ruining bkack communities when Biden was writing the bill and the fact that the CBC supported it at the time, your disingeuous attempt here fails.

Yea, all those lynchings are on the rise, right?

Oh wait, the leading cause of death of blacks is …blacks.

We don’t need to commit any violence against blacks, they do a fine job of killing each other on their own. Thanks to Democrat policies keeping them dumb, broke, and on drugs.
The leading cause of deaths of whites is...whites.

1710997631949.png

But that doesn't stop you scrubs from posting stories/videos about blacks beating and killing whites. So if you haven't watched the video, do so and shut up.

No thinking, rational person can, lucky for Trump that this excludes half of the U.S..
Yet you would trust Joe Biden, Odanny? Think about that! Think about how corrupt Joe and his entire family have been...making millions selling his office to sleazy foreign entities and then lying to your face about it. That doesn't even address how inept Biden is as a President. He has an uncanny knack of doing the wrong thing on just about every policy position and he's been doing that for DECADES!

The truth is spoken here.

an aside, im2.

i vote for greens and independents because in louisiana, it does not matter who i vote for, a repub will win.

if louisiana does become a "battleground state" i can still vote 3rd party because that means we have already won michigan and ohio and the others.

similarly, if black voters become the battleground, we have already lost. what possible attraction can trump have for blacks (or even these people of no color)

holding dems to our ideals and promises is fair, and often necessary. but i sure hope we can count on everyone to show up and deliver a majority.

Seems to me that the black conservatives are the ones who do not trust the black liberals.

Black democrat liberals try to steal votes from those who are not voting for their little democrats. They start with their bullying, name calling, comparing Trump traits, to all out violent threats. They get extremly angry when another black person tells them, "I'm not voting for any democrats; I'm voting for conservatives only! Now what?"

how you people can trust either one of these 2 old basterds is beyond me.......both are bottom of the barrel politicians...

Don't feel pregnant. Nobody else can trust him, either.

You watched an hour long video?

There's no way I'm watching an hour long video...with no description...no user content framing any kind of debate or discussion...no nothing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back