Zone1 Why Blacks Cannot Trust Trump, MAGA and Black Conservatives

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kinda videos you like to watch?
I rarely watch any videos posted on here. Three minutes or less is usually a good rule to go by when posting videos, if you want anyone to actually watch them.

But my main point was that some of these cats just plain suck at starting threads.

That was the one good thing about Flac, actually. He stayed on top of that dumb shit and tried to maintain some semblance of the usership placing effort into the topical content beyond that of a single one liner and a video just to shit stir.

Anyway. I'm going outside. I'm not hanging out on here, blindly chasing carrots around on a stick all day. Ya'll are nuts. lol..

Last edited:
What are you proposing voters do come November Harry?
what do you think marc?....put both of those old guys out to pasture and get someone without one foot in the grave...300 million people and these 2 are the best we got?....both have a lot of baggage following them around...

what do you think marc?....put both of those old guys out to pasture and get someone without one foot in the grave...300 million people and these 2 are the best we got?....both have a lot of baggage following them around...
Those are our choices.

Now what?

Those are our choices.

Now what?
yea the 2 choices picked by the party die-hards....and all we see is threads on how my guy isnt as senile as your guy is or who has more bad things in their portfolio..either one may not even last the 4 years.....both parties care more about what they want than whats better for the country....all it has become is a tit for tat game with these assholes...

yea the 2 choices picked by the party die-hards....and all we see is threads on how my guy isnt as senile as your guy is or who has more bad things in their portfolio..either one may not even last the 4 years.....both parties care more about what they want than whats better for the country....all it has become is a tit for tat game with these assholes...
Again, what do you propose at this point?

But they SHOULD trust Joe Biden? LOL Seriously?
Trust to keep our representative republic keeping on, under our present constitution and rule of law? Yes. Maybe you have a different goal. Maybe you are a short term thinker. Or maybe you are a man with a plan, I would consider bad for America.

You watched an hour long video?

There's no way I'm watching an hour long video...with no description...no user content framing any kind of debate or discussion...no nothing...
Oh, hell no! On here, about videos, I'm more like you than you are. No friggin way I am going to watch an hour-long OP video. Give me print, or see me respond to title/OP personal content only.

Oh, hell no! On here, about videos, I'm more like you than you are. No friggin way I am going to watch an hour-long OP video. Give me print, or see me respond to title/OP personal content only.
Screen Shot 20.jpg

Screen Shot 14.jpg

Screen Shot 13.jpg

I would have reported it, but the last time I reported one of IM's threads fort he title being in all-caps, I watched every single maude on this board log in (with the exception of Aye) and completely ignore the report, leaving the thread up/

Of course, the number of threads that have ben closed for titles being posted in all caps are too many to count.

Funny, that.

A couple of days later one of em came back and silently changed the thread title from all caps to regular caps.

So I learned that the whole ''report the OP' rule violations'' line are really just a bunch of empty words.

I didn't really care about the all-caps or the thread. Not at all.

I just wanted to test the theory to satisfy my own curiosity.

And you all failed remarkably.

Still havenlt quite figured out what it is about IM that you all give him a pass.

Are you all afraid of him or something? If so, then why?

Trust to keep our representative republic keeping on, under our present constitution and rule of law? Yes. Maybe you have a different goal. Maybe you are a short term thinker. Or maybe you are a man with a plan, I would consider bad for America.
Wow, White! You think Joe Biden is a champion the "rule of law"? Would it be inconvenient of me to point out that Joe Biden has been using the Justice System against his chief political opponent in a way that we've never seen here in the US? If you're really worried about our Republic "keeping on" then might I suggest you find someone else to support?

I would have reported it, but the last time I reported one of IM's threads fort he title being in all-caps, I watched every single maude on this board log in (with the exception of Aye) and completely ignore the report, leaving the thread up/

Of course, the number of threads that have ben closed for titles being posted in all caps are too many to count.

Funny, that.

A couple of days later one of em came back and silently changed the thread title from all caps to regular caps.

So I learned that the whole ''report the OP' rule violations'' line are really just a bunch of empty words.

I didn't really care about the all-caps or the thread. Not at all.

I just wanted to test the theory to satisfy my own curiosity.

And you all failed remarkably.

Still havenlt quite figured out what it is about IM that you all give him a pass.

Are you all afraid of him or something? If so, then why?
Consider it Locked. Next time, use the report function.

Thread Locked for insufficient OP Personal Content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back