Why Blacks Cannot Trust Trump, MAGA and Black Conservatives

Join us, Brother.

You couldn't be more wrong.

We will treat you with respect, give you equal opportunity to achieve your full potential, and we don't care about your skin color, just your character. And we will have your back.

Join us and save yourself and America.

10blowWeb-superJumbo.jpg
He is not interested in that he requires special treatment

“Aggrieved whiteness is a white identity politics aimed at maintaining white socio-political hegemony through challenging efforts to combat actual material racial inequality, while supporting heavily racialized investments in policing, prisons, and the military, and positing a narrative of antiwhite racial oppression loosely rooted in an assortment of racialized threats.” -Mike King

Trump and the MAGA movememt is fueled by the beief in aggrieved whitesness. Dr. Carol Anderson has called this phenomenon. She has accurately noted that acts of white racial violencce do just describe white rage. She states that white rage happens in the courts, the legislatures, city councils, and school boards. It’s not about a Klan rally. It’s about the passing of laws and policies. The rise of Donald Trump amd his cut like hold on a portion of the American population is based on white rage. In this video the individual speaks the truth about how Trump, MAGA, and so called black conservatives are working for the same thing, the maintenance of white male hegemony.

Barkley%20Voting.jpg

He is not interested in that he requires special treatment
He needs to realize that he is not getting it from the Dems.

The inner city folks are getting slammed. High inflation, poor schools, homeless and crime, most children fatherless, and the Dems would prefer to fund illegals and foreign wars than help Black Americans.

There are no open borders. Now try listening to the video instead of inflicting your opinion without hearing what is said.
Blacks need to open their eyes and see the Democrat plan is defusing their political power by introducing Hispanics into urban areas. Most of it is done through HUD and Hispanics themselves. Instead of wasting your time questing after free money you should address those issues.

I'm smarter than you. And Robert Byrd had left the KKK for decades. But you are a cult worshipper.
You keep saying Byrd left the KKK. When? What date did he leave them OR what date he stand before Blacks and denounce the KKK?

“Aggrieved whiteness is a white identity politics aimed at maintaining white socio-political hegemony through challenging efforts to combat actual material racial inequality, while supporting heavily racialized investments in policing, prisons, and the military, and positing a narrative of antiwhite racial oppression loosely rooted in an assortment of racialized threats.” -Mike King

Trump and the MAGA movememt is fueled by the beief in aggrieved whitesness. Dr. Carol Anderson has called this phenomenon. She has accurately noted that acts of white racial violencce do just describe white rage. She states that white rage happens in the courts, the legislatures, city councils, and school boards. It’s not about a Klan rally. It’s about the passing of laws and policies. The rise of Donald Trump amd his cut like hold on a portion of the American population is based on white rage. In this video the individual speaks the truth about how Trump, MAGA, and so called black conservatives are working for the same thing, the maintenance of white male hegemony.

Republicans arent the ones feeding blacks a line of bullshit. A vote for a republican is a vote for EVERYONE to do better in the US.

Blacks need to open their eyes and see the Democrat plan is defusing their political power by introducing Hispanics into urban areas. Most of it is done through HUD and Hispanics themselves. Instead of wasting your time questing after free money you should address those issues.
Our eyes are wide pen. We were Republicans for 100 years and we see forums fulL of republicans like you guys. Democrats haven't introduced Hispanics to urban areas. Hispanics have aways lived in urban areas.

What kind of ignorant moron thinks the democrats have done anything positive for the black race?

Senator Robert Byrd and the Ku Klux Klan​

In interviews with The Wall Street Journal and Slate magazine in 2002 and 2008, Byrd called joining the Klan “the greatest mistake I ever made.” To young people interested in becoming involved in politics, Byrd warned,

“Be sure you avoid the Ku Klux Klan. Don't get that albatross around your neck. Once you've made that mistake, you inhibit your operations in the political arena.”

In his autobiography, Byrd wrote that he had become a KKK member because he

“was sorely afflicted with tunnel vision—a jejune and immature outlook—seeing only what I wanted to see because I thought the Klan could provide an outlet for my talents and ambitions. ... I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened … it has emerged throughout my life to haunt and embarrass me and has taught me in a very graphic way what one major mistake can do to one’s life, career, and reputation.”

But while he voted against civil rights legislation, Byrd also hired one of the first Black congressional aides on Capitol Hill in 1959 and initiated the racial integration of the United States Capitol Police for the first time since Reconstruction.

Decades later, Byrd would speak with regret about his earlier stances on race. In 1993, Byrd told CNN that he wished he hadn't filibustered and voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and would take them back if he could.

NAACP Praises Byrd​

In the end, the political legacy of Robert Byrd went from admitting his former membership in the Ku Klux Klan to winning the accolades of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP). The group rated the senator's voting record as being 100% in line with their positions during the 203-2004 congressional session.

In June 2005, Byrd sponsored a bill allocating an additional $10 million in federal funds for the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Memorial in Washington, D.C.

When Byrd died at age 92 on June 28, 2010, the NAACP released a statement saying that over the course of his life he “became a champion for civil rights and liberties” and “came to consistently support the NAACP civil rights agenda.”

Now shut up about Robert Byrd MAGAS because YOU are todays KKK.

Keep voting for your liberal enslavers who hold you in bondage. Its very sad but its people like you who perpetuate this vile stuff.

Anyone disagreeing with you is racist. Try again.
And what is the basis of your disagreement with me? Your lived experience as a black person? The fact is that people here are called racists because that's WTH they are.

Meanwhile Democrats are planning to replace black folks with 40 million immigrants from around the world at a rate that is reckless.. cant take care of the problems at home so have to import more. Thats your party. Blacks as a group have no reason to trust DEmocrat grifters.

Of course. Most of the MAGA-Hats, are just mostly, old, angry white conservatives who were once arguing that Obama was born in Kenya and wasn't born in America.

I sympathize with their complaint about the illegal immigration, being that I'm from NYC and I see how this influx of illegals is taking resources away from Americans that need it. Unfortunately these MAGA-Hats, along with the liberals don't realize that much of this illegal immigration from Latin America is coming due to our foreign policy towards Latin America and our refusal to allow them to develop their countries, creating a middle class that is unionized and demands higher wages.

American, Canadian, and European companies love their cheap, un-unionized, Latin American labor, working in unregulated markets. Foreign manufacturers opening factories in Central America, spend five times less in filtering CNC machines that emit dangerous fumes into the air than in the US, Canada, and EU. These are unregulated workplaces, where foreign companies can make a killing due to the lower overhead and regulations. Who the hell wants to live in a country where you're getting paid peanuts and you need to breathe toxic fumes at work because your foreign employer wants to save money on the filters? Many politicians in these Latin American countries have to play ball with Washington, or they lose the next election to an American-backed candidate.

These MAGA-Hats and Liberals forget to identify why so many of these Latin Americans don't want to live and invest in their own countries. They lose hope and they leave, to the great empire of the north, to earn some US dollars and send them home to their families. Our foreign policy towards Latin America contributes to all of the illegal immigration and of course, the greed of capitalist employers who want cheap labor. Continue to ignore this fact and you can expect more illegal immigration from Latin America. Learn Spanish and eat tacos.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back