Why aren't these people in jail?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
The most audacious bullshixt sales story I've ever seen. Totally hilarious.

Jo

I wish I'd thought of it... I've always wanted to find a way to make money off the mentally handicapped.

1629894412186.png

LOL!!

They can't find service stations who are stupid enough to pay the $50K -$100K for the car rechargers that take hours to charge them up, taking up all kinds of space. lol the electric car thing is going to be a giant bust.

Maybe we should make them put all those left over windmills on top of them.

They can't find service stations who are stupid enough to pay the $50K -$100K for the car rechargers that take hours to charge them up, taking up all kinds of space. lol the electric car thing is going to be a giant bust.

Maybe we should make them put all those left over windmills on top of them.
Recharge stations may not necessarily go in Service Stations
I am seeing them in Shopping Malls, Convenience Stores, Hwy Rest Areas, major employers
They are quick charge stations and take 30 min or less

I am seeing them in Shopping Malls, Convenience Stores, Hwy Rest Areas, major employers

lol so convenience stores with a small number of parking spaces have them sitting around for 30 minutes? Gas would be cheaper.

Wonder how long the wait lines will be for those spots if millions of cars were electric at 30 minutes a 'fill up'. My idea of making them put windmills on top of them actually sounds more practical in that context. lol

Chicken and eggs. Electric cars without charging stations are very large doorstops. Charging stations without electric cars are expensive wastes of prime parking.

Eventually, the market will decide if electric cars go from novelty status to utility status.

Chicken and eggs. Electric cars without charging stations are very large doorstops. Charging stations without electric cars are expensive wastes of prime parking.

Eventually, the market will decide if electric cars go from novelty status to utility status.
With the influx of new EVs, it seems we are well on our way

The market s catching up as I am seeing more charging stations

lol so convenience stores with a small number of parking spaces have them sitting around for 30 minutes? Gas would be cheaper.

What do people do in those 30 min they are waiting for a charge?
Shop, get something to eat

The most audacious bullshixt sales story I've ever seen. Totally hilarious.

Jo

LOLOL. There is no shortage of gasoline.

With the influx of new EVs, it seems we are well on our way

The market s catching up as I am seeing more charging brain dead.

You need to be building 10 nuclear power plants a year for the next 20 years to power them.

Otherwise they are just fancy art installations.

You need to be building 10 nuclear power plants a year for the next 20 years to power them.

Otherwise they are just fancy art installations.

LOL
You are now just making shit up

The price of technology comes down in time as it becomes more commonplace and innovations are used to improve it.

Forum List

Back