Why aren't the "real conservatives" developing any 2016 support?

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
Cruz, Santorum, Perry, etc. They all love insulting moderate-republican candidates. Their (extremely small) fanbase joins them in this. They've been moaning about establishment candidates for years. Declaring a real conservative will light up the party. That isn't happening at all. What's the explanation? They're wrong? (yes)

They are still mere shadows in the system and know they have no real support.......who wants to elect an anarchist?

Strangely, the "real" conservatives - those who attack "RINOs" - have really fallen in line with Trump.

Which seems pretty strange, given his comments on the issues in the past.

Does this mean that these people are valuing style over substance?

Yeah, "real conservative" Cruz is working hard to get that VP spot under "real conservative" Trump

Funny, Well the reason for that is because they're is no such thing as a "real conservative".

Go ahead and ask them for examples of what a "real conservative" is and they will most likely studder their asses off or name people who are dead because dead peoples words can be manipulated since they cant defend themselves.

Give it a try

Maybe two of them have to quit before the third can rise high enough to be detected by the voters radar?

Just kidding, they are dead weight in the GOP primaries.

what the fuck is a real conservative?
The person who yells the loudest.

Howard Dean is not a conservative.

not your twisted version of a conservative, note the difference.

What is my "twisted version of a conservative". This should be entertaining.
do you support ted cruz or the Donald ?
if you do, then my work is done.

what the fuck is a real conservative?

Put up to shut up lib, you shot your big mouth off so lets here it. Maybe you don't have the guts, I have found many liberals are gutless cowards when called out.

Cruz, Santorum, Perry, etc. They all love insulting moderate-republican candidates. Their (extremely small) fanbase joins them in this. They've been moaning about establishment candidates for years. Declaring a real conservative will light up the party. That isn't happening at all. What's the explanation? They're wrong? (yes)

Whose gonna give them free Obamaphones?

Conservatives need to understand voters. They want "free" stuff.

Put up to shut up lib, you shot your big mouth off so lets here it. Maybe you don't have the guts, I have found many liberals are gutless cowards when called out.

asked and answered

Whose gonna give them free Obamaphones?

Conservatives need to understand voters. They want "free" stuff.
like a consevative has never given or promised to give away free shit.

Forum List

Back