Why aren't Republicans benefiting from the fact that a majority of Americans are behind them

At about 1/4 of the way down in this (written) article, it mentions some statistics like this

72% of Americans don't approve of children being taught transgendering

Only 72%

Ok, it's a majority but you'd think it would be 99%

Article:

Republicans must learn why this massive cultural majority is not translating into a political majority. This will require sober self-reflection and serious analysis. It’s not a fluke that we can’t attract these people. We are simply failing to. In the politics of campaigning – and the act of governing – Republicans have not mastered the systems, principles, and patterns needed. Until we do that, we can’t win a landslide election and then govern effectively.

I think I know the answer to this seeming Rubik's cube:

vote fraud
They're not.

nope.. (that last thing)

There is no uniting what cannot be united. The freaks are not going to vote for someone who wants to end freak-ness, for example. You cannot unite Jesus and Satan.

So, no, I don't get your point, don't agree w/ it (although I agree w/ the first part of this post)
As long as you stay divided the Democrats stay in power.

As long as you stay divided the Democrats stay in power.
I am not saying conservatives should not be united w/ other conservatives. But again, most of America is against the far left. I'd say at least 80%.

So I just think there are other things we need to focus on vis a vis winning elections

Republicans will continue to lose elections until they do some serious self analysis and STOP supporting conspiracy crackpots and election fraud liars.

Find some qualified, intelligent candidates, and run them. There must be a few smart GOPers to be found...somewhere.

The problem is RINOs. If there are 6 RINOs in the House, Biden is going to have some liberals bills to sign into law.

At about 1/4 of the way down in this (written) article, it mentions some statistics like this

Only 72%

Article:

Republicans must learn why this massive cultural majority is not translating into a political majority. This will require sober self-reflection and serious analysis. It’s not a fluke that we can’t attract these people. We are simply failing to. In the politics of campaigning – and the act of governing – Republicans have not mastered the systems, principles, and patterns needed. Until we do that, we can’t win a landslide election and then govern effectively.

vote fraud
Okay...translate this alleged "cultural majority" into legislation. What should Republican lawmakers do? Be specific.

The problem is RINOs. If there are 6 RINOs in the House, Biden is going to have some liberals bills to sign into law.
No, actually it means Republicans will have input to that legislation and get things from the Republican agenda

Just relax, the lowlife scum Democrats will be destroyed. The Dem party is circling the drain, after we deal with their RIGGING elections and CHEATING it's over for them.

Only 72%

Article:

vote fraud
The answer is, there are many issues. The problem with both parties is you give them an inch and they take a light year. Every time they win an election by one vote they take that as a mandate to cram their entire agenda down the throats of the 100%. Abortion is the best recent example. Now I'm not going to get into a debate about abortion but Republicans scored a win with the SCOTUS decision and what do they do? They go way overboard, trying to eliminate it in entirety without any exceptions whatsoever, which goes clearly against what most Americans want. Democrats do the very same thing with other issues, including abortion with absolutely no limits whatsoever. Elections are winner take all, even if you only won by one vote.

Republicans will continue to lose elections until they do some serious self analysis and STOP supporting conspiracy crackpots and election fraud liars.
Congrats--you get my First Lie of the Day award

Fox News and others are just going to continue to tick people off and then people will hightail it to Newsmax and other REAL news sites because the issue of vote fraud IS dealt with there .

What's wrong w/ the Rs is that they tolerate the libs in govt a lot of the time. The People are fed up with that.

But I wouldn't expect you to know that. You've been watching cnn and msnbc and don't realize they are using propaganda to brainwash their viewers

Last edited:

Forum List

Back