Why are younger girls becoming more aggressive?

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
Trashy and it won't get them any guys!

Back in the 1990s and 2000s girls wouldn't think of this behavior!

What happened?

If I had a daughter the only video game she would be allowed to play is Animal Crossing!

Who misses real girly girls?

Back in the day, girls were ladies ...

276770_vintage-everyday-32-interesting-vintage-photos-of-roller-derby_1024x768_h.jpg

I remember in the past when I was a teen many friends, girls were very aggressive..you know...

....from all the biographies I have read...from the early 1900s and so on....to today many still are

aggressive has always been a part of life...

for teens...

then they grow up after karma hits them.....they learn their lessons!:04:

Why can't girls today be more like their grandmothers?

pindown02.jpg

What happened?

If I had a daughter the only video game she would be allowed to play is Animal Crossing!

You are overreacting.

Girls are no more aggressive then they were decades ago. I saw it LOTS of times.

It's just now that there is social media and everyone has a camera - you just see it more.

Poise and charm are the indications of a well-bred young girl.

5739e87364ec94baaa112654c32f5432.jpg

Another theory is

Since these girls see they are surrounded by pathetic soy boys....weak total imbeciles......well

they figure out they have to defend themselves because these lilies of the valley boys morons ... never will!

In other words..

when you have pussy hats men

women freak out and decide they are on their own

so glad I don't have to share civic culture these days

GOD I despise soy boys and even more soy grown up men!

What happened?

Fatherless upbringing prompts an earlier onset of maturity/fertility... Thus you end up with a less knowledgeable generation of females determined to find an Alpha male...

They have been raised in a society constantly harping that women need to be more aggressive and go after the patriarchy.

In other words..

when you have pussy hats men

women freak out and decide they are on their own

so glad I don't have to share civic culture these days

GOD I despise soy boys and even more soy grown up men!

You'd Love Me Skye.......
All Man and all Gentlemen just as my Wife sees me.
Just how men should be.

They have been raised in a society constantly harping that women need to be more aggressive and go after the patriarchy.

or....they have been raised in a society where they see men are pussy hats soy....cowards!:dunno:

Or both. When young boys engage in normal behavior boy behavior, it is called "toxic masculinity". Young boys are supposed to act like little Vikings and beat on each other, that's what they do. Also, young boys shouldn't have female teachers after a certain age.

The root of this and all the other stupid shit we are seeing

and hearing is a result of the digital age we are in…………….

Last edited:

What happened?

Well as girls grow up in public schools with Progressive morals, the testosterone injections may have something to do with it, all courtesy of the US taxpayer, of course.

Forum List

Back