Matt Stone and Trey Parker got biggest backlash from liberals.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

The obvious liberal interviewer tried to set it up for them to make fun of conservatives who protest. What they revealed was their biggest backlash was from the liberal hollywood scumbags.

They got a scathing personal letter from sean penn.

Granted, what they put out is offensive, and make no mistake. The elite hollywood left were not protesting morality. They just took great offense that anyone would have the unmitigated gall to point out their blatant hypocritical disposition and ridicule it.

The obvious liberal interviewer tried to set it up for them to make fun of conservatives who protest. What they revealed was their biggest backlash was from the liberal hollywood scumbags.

Granted, what they put out is offensive, and make no mistake. The elite hollywood left were not protesting morality. They just took great offense that anyone would have the unmitigated gall to point out their blatant hypocritical disposition and ridicule it.

I love those guys, I really do!

A couple of morons. Hope you like following the cheese trail

Actually, they are quite brilliant. They have set their show up in such a way that they can be cranking out a topical show in a weeks time. No other animated show can do that.

And, they are funny as hell.

Actually, they are quite brilliant. They have set their show up in such a way that they can be cranking out a topical show in a weeks time. No other animated show can do that.

Brilliance is not mimicking the latest news a week or two later. Any plagerizer can copy the news after the fact.
Sometimes they are indeed funny but the lack the one thing that makes comedy brilliant. ORIGINALITY

Brilliance is not mimicking the latest news a week or two later. Any plagerizer can copy the news after the fact.
Sometimes they are indeed funny but the lack the one thing that makes comedy brilliant. ORIGINALITY
What?

Sean Penn..........:iyfyus.jpg:

What?
Can you fucking read?

What? Lol

They parrot the latest headlines and controversy and MORONS applaud them for being geniuses. Well guess what? Hannity and Madcow do that as well, every night. Are they geniuses too?

What?
Can you fucking read?

What? Lol

They parrot the latest headlines and controversy and MORONS applaud them for being geniuses. Well guess what? Hannity and Madcow do that as well, every night. Are they geniuses too?
Holy shit

What?
Can you fucking read?

What? Lol

Holy shit
Right?

I must be the only genius on this board since I recognize them for the scam artists they are. They have no loyalties to the left or the right. Only the bank numbers that pad their account by playing one side against the other.

Geniuses for fooling idiots? I suppose so. Geniuses for originality and talent?

Lol, NO

I always loved South Park because they make fun of everything and everyone on this planet equally, no exceptions! Hard-core liberals spew hatred at Parker/Stone because they are so devoid of any humor, they're incapable of laughing at themselves. I've always believed in the old saying, "If you can't laugh at yourself, then you're simply not funny."

Here's an example of how perpetually butthurt liberals are: on liberal sites they have "offended" raging baby tantrums over South Park satirizing their liberals celebrities when EVEN LIBERAL CELEBRITIES ADMIT that being roasted on South Park is sort of a badge of honor! There are few things in life more pathetic than crybabies who get butthurt of behalf of someone else when that someone else wasn't even bothered in the first fucking place! Is there any silly, fun little playful aspect of life that DOESN'T get crybaby liberalfilths' panties knotted up in a bunch????????

I always loved South Park because they make fun of everything and everyone on this planet equally, no exceptions! Hard-core liberals spew hatred at Parker/Stone because they are so devoid of any humor, they're incapable of laughing at themselves. I've always believed in the old saying, "If you can't laugh at yourself, then you're simply not funny."

Here's an example of how perpetually butthurt liberals are: on liberal sites they have "offended" raging baby tantrums over South Park satirizing their liberals celebrities when EVEN LIBERAL CELEBRITIES ADMIT that being roasted on South Park is sort of a badge of honor! There are few things in life more pathetic than crybabies who get butthurt of behalf of someone else when that someone else wasn't even bothered in the first fucking place! Is there any silly, fun little playful aspect of life that DOESN'T get crybaby liberalfilths' panties knotted up in a bunch????????
Grampa thinks the cartoon is meant for kids and their political satire is really unoriginal.

Grampa is a little weird. He does not get adult humor and he certainly does not understand satire.

He thinks he keeps making intelligent comments though.

Grampa thinks the cartoon is meant for kids and their political satire is really unoriginal.

Grampa is a little weird. He does not get adult humor and he certainly does not understand satire.

He thinks he keeps making intelligent comments though.

There's no legal or moral parameter in our society that says that us adults can't enjoy raunchy cartoons (and obviously you know that South Park is raunchier than all other cartoons put together). I see nothing wrong with us middle-aged adults having a good laugh over adult-intended cartoons like South Park. Or my other favorite "adult" cartoon, Futurama (because I'm a sci-fi geek). Is the fact of us adults enjoying certain whacky cartoons truly a threat to society?

Forum List

Back