why are woman at the job so NASTY to each orher

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
this lady i sit next to doesnt like the other lady and treats her so bad. She goes out of her way to make her feel like shit. why does she have so damm nasty? lol

this lady i sit next to doesnt like the other lady and treats her so bad. She goes out of her way to make her feel like shit. why does she have so damm nasty? lol
They want to get transferred away from you.

It is what women do.
Men get along better because, generally, men are far less competitive in our lives outside of sports and attracting women. Men instinctively know that they need to get along because we settle differences physically. And two grown men in a fight is a severe danger to each.
Women on the other hand are far more competitive with each other in almost everything. They do not settle differences physically by nature, so they don't have the forgiveness factor men do with each other. Two men can argue, call each other dickheads and fuck you etc.. and in many cases actually become better friends than before.
Not women. Enemies for life after anything of the sort.

..so 2 women make it ''all'' women...??!!

Call centers don't attract top talent.

i dont work in no fucking call center
I know, the sanitation department doesn't have call centers. I think I saw you the other day on one of the trucks. It was extremely windy and trash kept blowing off the truck, so you had a good idea to get up on top of the pile and spread eagle holding it all down. As you passed our house my wife shook her head and said what is the world coming to? I said huh? She said you saw that garbage truck. She said, They throwing away a perfectly good colored boy.

Bullies will be bullies. Especially if their target takes it. There will always be a percentage of women who compare themselves with other women. If that resorts to bullying it is out of the bullies' insecurity as they are very jealous and envious people and seethe with rage against those whom they perceive as having/being more than they in any way.

There is also a high percentage of women who are not inherently insecure and they are easy and fun to be around and work with.

I know, the sanitation department doesn't have call centers. I think I saw you the other day on one of the trucks. It was extremely windy and trash kept blowing off the truck, so you had a good idea to get up on top of the pile and spread eagle holding it all down. As you passed our house my wife shook her head and said what is the world coming to? I said huh? She said you saw that garbage truck. She said, They throwing away a perfectly good colored boy.

i dont like that

i dont like that
But you have a purpose.

Forum List

Back