Why are white people so happy?

I'm happy because I choose to be. Whatever else, being happy is a choice we make. I know people who have had horrible things happen, and they still stay happy (not crazy, just a good outlook). And I know people who have everything going for them and they are miserable.

It is not about race. It is about individual choice.

Why are white people so happy and so full of BS all the time?

They are always smiling, acting like you have to have a good time all the time. They show off. They pretend they have the answers to everything - eat right this, exercise that. Look at my stupid blog and my pictures. Didn't you watch so and so tv show or movie? What do you mean you haven't been to that country or run a marathon or donated to that charity? What are you, some sort of loser?

America! We're number one!

Don't white people know that life isn't a celebration? Have they not realized this yet.

Let me tell white people what life on this planet is about: you are born, you crap, you grow up, you reproduce, you work like a dog, you grow old and die. There's nothing else. Everything else is the BS stories we tell each to pretend that there is something more.
too bad you are so miserable. life is too short to bitch and whine all the time, try enjoying life, you might like it

images

This thread makes me so happy I'm feeling whiter than usual....

They are always smiling, acting like you have to have a good time all the time. They show off. They pretend they have the answers to everything - eat right this, exercise that. Look at my stupid blog and my pictures. Didn't you watch so and so tv show or movie? What do you mean you haven't been to that country or run a marathon or donated to that charity? What are you, some sort of loser?

Don't white people know that life isn't a celebration? Have they not realized this yet.

Let me tell white people what life on this planet is about: you are born, you crap, you grow up, you reproduce, you work like a dog, you grow old and die. There's nothing else. Everything else is the BS stories we tell each to pretend that there is something more.

What an absolutely ignorant post. I can only surmise that you were repeatedly smacked in the head with a phone book as a child.

I'm white and, yeah, I'm happy. If I were any happier I'd have to be twins.

I have every reason to be happy. I'm 54 years old.I retired from the military at 38. I worked hard and did without so that I could invest well, which now allows me to pursue photography full time. Thankfully I'm pretty good, but even if I sucked I would still live comfortably.

I didn't go to college. I barely made it out of high school. I spent three out of four summers in summer school. I had no privilege. My Dad, may he rest in peace, was a truck driver. He drove a dump truck on Long Island and then a tanker for Esso/Exxon. Mom was a housewife. My Dad taught my brother and me the value of hard work and providing for yourself and your family. He taught us nothing that any father of any other skin color couldn't teach his kids.

I have nice things. I have nice things because I didn't piss my money away on stupid shit. I have nice things because I didn't think only about what was coming next, but about what was coming ten years down the road. When I started investing, I was 18 (36 years ago). I made a whopping $233 every two weeks in the Navy (1981). I put $100 a month into a retirement account religiously. Sure, I could've used that money for other things; more "immediate" things. But I knew I could make that small amount of money work for me.

If you truly believe that life is nothing more than being born, crapping, reproducing, working like a dog, growing old and dying, then you've done it wrong. You've done it completely and utterly wrong and you have no one to blame but either yourself or your parents.

Either you or your parents (perhaps both?) are miserable failures...

Last edited:

:badgrin:

Obama brought more hope than you, geesh.

Should you be put on suicide watch or something? Miss a Zoloft dose didya?

White people are happy because they´re white and they know who their daddies are.
I remember being such a happy baby because I was born white.
You must have had some serious brain damage, because most babies cry when they are born.
White newborns cry tears of joy. ¨THANK YOU LORD!¨ Black newborns cry because they know they will never know who their father is and their favorite toys will be used hypodermic needles, empty 40oz malt liquor bottles and a dead rat.

White people are happy because they´re white and they know who their daddies are.
You must have had some serious brain damage, because most babies cry when they are born.
White newborns cry tears of joy. ¨THANK YOU LORD!¨ Black newborns cry because they know they will never know who their father is and their favorite toys will be used hypodermic needles, empty 40oz malt liquor bottles and a dead rat.

You're a screwball. You should volunteer at a rescue mission one day. You will see plenty of homeless white kids with no father and no place to live.

You're a screwball. You should volunteer at a rescue mission one day. You will see plenty of homeless white kids with no father and no place to live.
Homelessness is a terrible thing.

Gosh, such pessimism there OP. You should come down to the glee club and meet some of the fellows sometime. We have a swell time. Biff makes the best punch, not too sweet either (empty calories being what they are). As you might have guessed we are all white but that's OK, we always have an opening to demonstrate our openness.

Thats just a front. In my experience white people are decidedly miserable. They have plenty of reasons to be happy but it doesnt seem to be enough.
yeah we're so miserable we drive around the neighborhood shooting people

oh wait

Forum List

Back