Why are we still in Iraq, anyway?

Our military muscle is connected by the oilocracy ligament to the petrodollar bone ,charged via an Israeli nervous system , perfused with Saudi blood money, with a bad case of terrorist trembles....

~S~
Yep.

It’s a variation of the ‘domino theory’ theme – just replace ‘communism’ with ‘terrorism.’

“We must stay in Iraq to check terrorism and to keep it from spreading.”

Nonsense.

I bring this up, because Mike Pompeo seems to think that we should stay in Iraq after the Iraqi government specifically asked us to leave.
Iraqi PM tells Mike Pompeo to decide how to withdraw troops
We've been in Iraq for 17 years now this March. What are we still doing there? Why would we insist on staying if they don't want us there and we don't really want to be there?
Our cars run on oil. Iraq has it, we need it. Do you liberals want us to ride bicycles everywhere?

Well the average citizen is considered obese........ (this is a joke and not intended to be a serious comment)

I bring this up, because Mike Pompeo seems to think that we should stay in Iraq after the Iraqi government specifically asked us to leave.
We've been in Iraq for 17 years now this March. What are we still doing there? Why would we insist on staying if they don't want us there and we don't really want to be there?
Our cars run on oil. Iraq has it, we need it. Do you liberals want us to ride bicycles everywhere?

Well the average citizen is considered obese........ (this is a joke and not intended to be a serious comment)

do i look fat in this post?
:102:~S~:102:

Our military muscle is connected by the oilocracy ligament to the petrodollar bone ,charged via an Israeli nervous system , perfused with Saudi blood money, with a bad case of terrorist trembles....

~S~
Yep.

It’s a variation of the ‘domino theory’ theme – just replace ‘communism’ with ‘terrorism.’

Nonsense.

we were sold dominoes by chess players Clay

~S~

~S~
Yep.

Nonsense.

we were sold dominoes by chess players Clay

~S~

Who sold what to who and when, why, and how because lawmakers had already chunked the constitution into the drawer as the ink was starting to dry.

Of course, we could do something as breathtakingly rational as try to wean ourselves off of petroleum. We've been on this merry-go-round since 1974 when the Arabs closed off the spigots because we saved Israel in 1973.
True Americans have memories of driving gas powered hot rods. We have memories of the original Indy 500 races and NASCAR races when they were real races with cars running on real gas. Now libs have ruined all that by making them use cars that run on corn.

Bush didn't want to admit defeat, and so he negotiated a troop departure to be implemented by his successor.

Obama implemented it, asked for some troops to remain, was rebuffed, and left.

Then he was asked back in to defeat Daesh.

Trump probably thinks he's in to take the oil, and extract a billion or two for an airfield.

The empire is in because Iraq is the best staging ground to control the region, to watch, and keep a lid on, the Russians in Syria, and to invade Iran, once the country is weakened enough by sanctions.

The Democrats are in because of Daesh, and because they've been burned by what happened to President Obama once he left.

The Republicans are in because of empire, and because any sign of weakness has their voters look at them funny.

The plutocracy is in because, whenever the empire exerts itself, there are gobs of money to be made. Also, whenever the paupers ask why they can't have nice things, they can point to forever-wars to divert attention from their bursting pockets.

The Republican rank and file is in because it's an opportunity to stick it to Them. Oh, and 9/11.

The Democrats are out because the Republicans are in. Yeah, I know, they are also in, but they do everything half-arsed, and so why should that one be different?

Did I forget someone?

Because there's money to be made and back door dealings happening. Before last week there may have been an argument to be made for some of our troops to stay. Similarly to the reason we were in Ukraine but with that withdrawal (except for protecting the oil - eye roll) the US has conceded it's power to many of the bad faith dictators. It's a total cluster phuck. The little involvement we had in Iraq was sufficient before this utterly stupid decision to kill an Iranian government leader was made forcing us to send more troops.

When were we in Ukraine?

Because there's money to be made and back door dealings happening. Before last week there may have been an argument to be made for some of our troops to stay. Similarly to the reason we were in Ukraine but with that withdrawal (except for protecting the oil - eye roll) the US has conceded it's power to many of the bad faith dictators. It's a total cluster phuck. The little involvement we had in Iraq was sufficient before this utterly stupid decision to kill an Iranian government leader was made forcing us to send more troops.

When were we in Ukraine?

Well.......remember when we were there a couple weeks ago and Trump pulled the troops out which allowed Turkey and Russia to advance? Remember when Trump had to retract his announcement or tweet that he was pulling the troops then had to revise his announcement or tweet and say some troops would be staying to protect the oil? Remember when the soldiers had food and explicits thrown at them when they left the area? Remember........, that was Ukraine where that happened.

When were we in Ukraine?

Well.......remember when we were there a couple weeks ago and Trump pulled the troops out which allowed Turkey and Russia to advance? Remember when Trump had to retract his announcement or tweet that he was pulling the troops then had to revise his announcement or tweet and say some troops would be staying to protect the oil? Remember when the soldiers had food and explicits thrown at them when they left the area? Remember........, that was Ukraine where that happened.

OMG! The stupid is strong with this one!

Ukraine is eastern Europe, not the Middle East, dumbass!

Do you not know the difference in Syria and the Ukraine?

Why don't you STFU until you have a clue!

When were we in Ukraine?

You're a very angry person. I didn't say Ukraine was in the ME, I said we were in Iraq probably for similar reasons we were in Ukraine.

Now your hateful comment makes you look silly.

When were we in Ukraine?

You're a very angry person. I didn't say Ukraine was in the ME, I said we were in Iraq probably for similar reasons we were in Ukraine.

You are confusing Syria and Ukraine.

No US troops have EVER been permanently stationed there! Not even a couple of weeks ago as you claimed. There is little oil there either. That is in SYRIA!

Your stupidity makes you look stupid.

When were we in Ukraine?

No US troops have EVER been permanently stationed there! Not even a couple of weeks ago as you claimed. There is little oil there either. That is in SYRIA!

Dude - I don't know what your problem is with me. If my posts trigger you so much just skip over them. Damn, you're going to give yourself a heart attack. Chill out

Didn’t we Mission Accomplish years ago?

The Abraham Lincoln just finished a 10-month deployment, and the MSM started their propaganda campaign about what it meant.

Mission Accomplished speech - Wikipedia
The banner stating "Mission Accomplished" was a focal point of controversy and criticism. Navy Commander and Pentagon spokesman Conrad Chun said the banner referred specifically to the aircraft carrier's 10-month deployment (which was the longest deployment of a carrier since the Vietnam War) and not the war itself, saying "It truly did signify a mission accomplished for the crew."

When were we in Ukraine?

Dude - I don't know what your problem is with me. If my posts trigger you so much just skip over them. Damn, you're going to give yourself a heart attack. Chill out

You still refuse to admit how fucked up in the head you are? I don't have heart attacks. I give them!

Why do you refuse to admit that you confused Ukraine and Syria?

The State Department warned that the U.S. could shut down Iraq’s access to the country’s central bank account held at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, a move that could jolt Iraq’s already shaky economy, the officials said.
U.S. threatens to cut off Iraq from crucial bank account with Fed

Us forcing ourselves where we're not wanted seems an act of war to me.

True. But that is not the point. Iraq supposed be be our friends. Not creating enemies.

Not trying to kick us out because some dumb fucked up foreign policy.

Forum List

Back