Why are we still arming Egypt? We don't trust our own citizens with AR's but...

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
We're gonna give weapons that can deliver massivly lethal loads. Do we not have the judgment to see the potential HUGE problem with this decision?

200 Abrahms tanks and dozens of fighter jets given to a country who's president is clearly anti anything that doesn't follow his faith.

Meanwhile we watch as many want to disarm American citizens

Of course democrats see the potential. They understand it. Do you? Right now Americans are grappling with a contradiction. Arming our enemies, arming the drug cartels, disarming Americans. They are doing exactly what they intend to do. There is no contradiction. There is no confusion.

We're gonna give weapons that can deliver massivly lethal loads. Do we not have the judgment to see the potential HUGE problem with this decision?

200 Abrahms tanks and dozens of fighter jets given to a country who's president is clearly anti anything that doesn't follow his faith.

President Obama wants to kill off as many apes and pigs as he can.

President Obama wants to kill off as many apes and pigs as he can.

Those were the words of the Egyptian president in reference to our allies.

Obama loves Muslims.

How long until weapons we created and gave to Egypt are used against us or our allies? Have we seriously not learned anything from history?

Obama loves Muslims.

and the real irony is a higher percentage of jews liked barry more than Mitt

Obama loves Muslims.

and the real irony is a higher percentage of jews liked barry more than Mitt

I'll bet many of them will tell you that they support Israel and Obama......anything not to vote Republican.

well I guess insulting them all will bring them to the republican party huh?

This talks about Israel as if he knows everything about their history from point A to point B but he doesn't even know why Egypt gets aid and weapons......:rolleyes:

jillian, as much as i disagree w/her on this topic, pointed it out ystrdy- we have a treaty w/ them. Treaties are legally binding documents.

Of course democrats see the potential. They understand it. Do you? Right now Americans are grappling with a contradiction. Arming our enemies, arming the drug cartels, disarming Americans. They are doing exactly what they intend to do. There is no contradiction. There is no confusion.

do you have to be a rw shit stirrer/drama llama EVERY DAY?!!! :eusa_hand:

When those Tanks can cross the Atlantic, I'll worry.

Fact is, we arm Egypt so that they'll play nice with the Zionist Entity, and Morsi did manage to get Hamas to stop launching rocket attacks.

We can't go around screaming that the world would be happier if it was more democratic, and then get upset when people vote for something we don't like.

This talks about Israel as if he knows everything about their history from point A to point B but he doesn't even know why Egypt gets aid and weapons......:rolleyes:

I haven't even mentioned Israels history. And Egypt is getting the aid and weapons because we made the deal with their prior leader who kept the violence and radical shit in check.

Seems to me it is you who doesn't know what you're talking about.

This deal should have been scrubbed.

It's not just democrats. Republicans interviewed on the subject agree with Obama.

jillian, as much as i disagree w/her on this topic, pointed it out ystrdy- we have a treaty w/ them. Treaties are legally binding documents.

do you have to be a rw shit stirrer/drama llama EVERY DAY?!!! :eusa_hand:

You are correct but things have changed since that deal was made. Egypt at this point is very unstable. The last thing we need to be doing is creating another possible Syria with our weapons being used.

I haven't even mentioned Israels history. And Egypt is getting the aid and weapons because we made the deal with their prior leader who kept the violence and radical shit in check.

You're mistaken, go on Arabic websites, of course in English, and check their articles, Egypt under Mubarak did nothing to stop smuggling to Gaza, Morsi has stopped most of the smuggling from the Sinai to Gaza as part of the ceasefire agreement. Morsi wants a stable peace and he is tired of these every now and then massively disproportionate strikes by Israel on an little strip of land. And btw, you still don't realize what affect you're mindset had on the Middle East, it only created more radicals. It's because your idea doesn't work anymore. Get it right dumbass, no one in the region will submit to Israel like you wish. Not even the brave Palestinians who stood decades strong against Israeli attacks and occupation. They will always be there and will always be stronger. Palestinians aren't a cowardly people. They will stay in their land.

You're mistaken, go on Arabic websites, of course in English, and check their articles, Egypt under Mubarak did nothing to stop smuggling to Gaza, Morsi has stopped most of the smuggling from the Sinai to Gaza as part of the ceasefire agreement. Morsi wants a stable peace and he is tired of these every now and then massively disproportionate strikes by Israel on an little strip of land. And btw, you still don't realize what affect you're mindset had on the Middle East, it only created more radicals. It's because your idea doesn't work anymore. Get it right dumbass, no one in the region will submit to Israel like you wish. Not even the brave Palestinians who stood decades strong against Israeli attacks and occupation. They will always be there and will always be stronger. Palestinians aren't a cowardly people. They will stay in their land.

I'm not talking about Israel you dumbfuck. I'm talking about american weapons that don't belong in the hands of an unstable country smack in the middle of a tinder box.

Take your anti Israel nonsense elsewhere cause I'm not having that argument.

I'm not talking about Israel you dumbfuck. I'm talking about american weapons that don't belong in the hands of an unstable country smack in the middle of a tinder box.

Take your anti Israel nonsense elsewhere cause I'm not having that argument.

So you don't really care about Israel and you're using their country as a way to advance your agenda? It's about bashing Obama? Wow, I should of known better, republicans don't really care about Israel.

The last I heard from the President he said it was to soon to know if this new Egypt was a friend or enemy I guess he is now going with friend though what he is basing that on given what is happening in Egypt right now I have no idea.

Forum List

Back