Why Are Universities Such Cesspits of Racism?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Christian seminaries tell you their goal is to produce evangelical Christians. Universities need to be honest and admit their goal is to produce racist mindless sheep.
All smart businesses are taking note for future hiring.

Israeli Harvard Business School Student Accosted and Harassed Amid Gaza ‘Die-In’ on Campus​

I think that this explains the problem with the Left.
The Left believes that Muslims are the victims of oppression.

coexisthjfdjhdhjdh.jpg

I think that this explains the problem with the Left.
The Left believes that Muslims are the victims of oppression.

View attachment 846758

That whole thing is BS.....Americans are not supposed to just coexist with each other but to meld into a cohesive unit with roughly the same social values.

Sure, go ahead and wax about your ancestry but you need to adhere to American values or go back from whence you came.

That whole thing is BS.....Americans are not supposed to just coexist with each other but to meld into a cohesive unit with roughly the same social values.

Sure, go ahead and wax about your ancestry but you need to adhere to American values or go back from whence you came.
Islam has a hate and violence problem.
Muslims cause violence problems in every country that they "coexist" in.

islamfanaticdfsgfgd.jpg

islamfanaticsgffggfjhjh.jpg

islamfanaticsjklkglkglkg.jpg

islamfanatictdrtdduydj.png

islamfanaticshdhjgkhf.png

islamfanaticsgdfhfjfkj.png

islamdfjhjkdfsdkfskdf.jpg

The Left defines the whole world as one constant dynamic between Oppressor and Oppressed. That dynamic transcends every other consideration. If a party or group is deemed to be Oppressed, they must be supported, and no other consideration can be an obstacle to that support.

Clearly, the "Palestinians" are I the category, "Oppressed."

It's stupid, but it's a fact.

Christian seminaries tell you their goal is to produce evangelical Christians. Universities need to be honest and admit their goal is to produce racist mindless sheep.
All smart businesses are taking note for future hiring.

Israeli Harvard Business School Student Accosted and Harassed Amid Gaza ‘Die-In’ on Campus​

They better hope I don't see things like that going on around me. I'm not gonna hold back.

There's gonna be some clackity-clack.

Of course .. education is evil ... if'n it weren't fer them damm Englishing classes, Ah'd be a college Gratuate by now ... at least as an uneducated construction worker Ah don't have to deal with them damm stinkin' skirts ...

Did your parents just not care about you? ... it might be just you who's so easily influence as a grown adult ... it never occurred to you that your parents TOLD your teachers what to teach ... here in The West, school districts need parents to come in an help set up the lessons ... deciding what community values are to be promoted within the public schools ... so that's why gender identity is taught at home here, not in the schools ...

My social studies teacher was ecstatic when the Yom Kippor War broke out ... laughing and singing that he had something interesting to lecture about ... and it wasn't just my parents coming in screaming and yelling about it either ... so it must be just you who doesn't care about your own children, or their education ...

Forum List

Back