Why are There White Democrats? This is what Holder, Waters, and Harris Have in Store for You

Like my brothers mother in law? Like my grandparents? My father?

Dont know them. Dont care about them. but Dragonlady says they are enemies of America if English isnt "their first language". Take her elitism and bigotry up with her not me...herself a foreigner attacking the United States and it's policies.
I can only tell you that these first generation Greeks might not be real Americans but their kids and grandkids are.

The only ones who take a few more generations to assimilate are Muslims. Little Mohammed still can’t bring Jane Smith home to his parents even though they grew up in America.

I can only tell you that these first generation Greeks might not be real Americans but their kids and grandkids are.

The only ones who take a few more generations to assimilate are Muslims. Little Mohammed still can’t bring Jane Smith home to his parents even though they grew up in America.

I dont say this aggressively...but lets get this straight. I never said they weren't "real Americans". More than likely they were hyper-loyal to the United States.
It was a foreign agitator, dragonlady, who said that people whose first language is anything other than English are unAmerican. Not me.

Greeks, Christians and Europeans in general, assimilate. What good does that do Democrats? I still say they overstepped slightly and were as shocked as anyone that they hadn't imported enough foreigners to outvote Americans last election. Wikileaks showed one Democrat staffer crowing to Podesta that Florida was being overwhelmed "demographically".
And of course THIS email where Podesta wrote to George Soros "Demographics is destiny".

"Compounding the problem nationally for Republicans, the decline in the white percentage of the electorate has coincided with stronger Democratic identification and voting patterns among nonwhite voters, as well as increasingly more liberal social views among higher educated white professionals" LINK

white men.png

Opinion | There may not be enough white men in America to elect Trump president

Snicker.

"Compounding the problem nationally for Republicans, the decline in the white percentage of the electorate has coincided with stronger Democratic identification and voting patterns among nonwhite voters, as well as increasingly more liberal social views among higher educated white professionals" LINK
You guys should know muslims, Hispanics gays and blacks are all very conservative.

This was at the DNC Convention in 2016. Black Lives Matter had delegates at convention and minorities now control the Democratic Party. To the back white idiots, to the back.

How about proving that video was at the DNC convention in 2016.... :rolleyes:

You have to engage other media sources other than CNN and MSNBC...and you will get the truth.
Video: Black Lives Matter organizer tells white people to 'get to the back'

Not a fan of what's going on in the clip (obviously)...but when you claim it's from the DNC when it's a few random crazy people at a 7-Eleven.

This was at the DNC Convention in 2016. Black Lives Matter had delegates at convention and minorities now control the Democratic Party. To the back white idiots, to the back.

You have to engage other media sources other than CNN and MSNBC...and you will get the truth.

Not a fan of what's going on in the clip (obviously)...but when you claim it's from the DNC when it's a few random crazy people at a 7-Eleven.

It’s at the convention center, promoted and with the blessings of DNC. Stop trying to sugar coat your parties blatant racism.

...You're trying to stir shit...
Yeah... like the Democrats never do that... pull the other one, son. Welcome to "politics".

...Guess what, your remarks only matter to other RWNJs...
Incorrect. The Democratic Party has lost the rank-and-file of American Labor, and they're quickly losing White Folk.

...It's none of their business either...
The composition, machinations and operations of American political parties are of great interest to the American voter.

...You should be concerned with your idiot president aligning himself with a bipolar idiot.
Deflection. Nothing to do with the Democratic Party becoming The Antidote-to-White-Folks Party.

It’s at the convention center, promoted and with the blessings of DNC. Stop trying to sugar coat your parties blatant racism.

1) It's spelled "party's" not "parties"...learn English.

2)Not a Democrat whatsoever...but when crazies on the right speak out, make shit up, and look retarded it hurts our case more than helps.

2)Not a Democrat whatsoever...but when crazies on the right speak out, make shit up, and look retarded it hurts our case more than helps.

It's all they got.

DNC is a racist organization...and it helps conservatives tremendously.

It's all they got.
Liberals have played the race card for decades. If your a white heterosexual male your not welcome in the Democratic Party.

It's all they got.
Liberals have played the race card for decades. If your a white heterosexual male your not welcome in the Democratic Party.

I'm quite comfortable in the DNC. How do you think I have been made unwelcome?

The illegal who murdered that girl recently worked for a prominent republican family. And they lied. Said they used everify but really didn’t.

They always fall back on “they gave us fake id” and republicans accept that lie. We all know they know they got illegals working for them

We all know you imported them. What do you care where they work once you get them here?
This is why republicans war on illegals is bullshit. You won’t go after the drug dealers only the users. A problem you really don’t plan on solving

You import Mexicans. You are the drug dealer. You love illegal immigration. It’s the best hope you have for defeating Americans.
Do explain this. You want to import them...and then starve them?
This is why we won’t solve the illegal immigration problem.

This is why it's pointless to argue with Russian troll farmers. Their goal is to sow division, fear and hatred.

Everyone who disagrees with you is a Russian, you're an idiot.

It's all they got.
Sure I am. Blacks and women and Mexicans and Muslims and gays might not always like what I have to say but they know I have empathy towards their causes.

You guys don’t even acknowledge that women and minorities are under represented in the boardroom or on the board of directors.

You think it’s fine that most board of directors are white men. You don’t see the problem or need for diversity or inclusion.

Status quo mother fuckers

It's all they got.
Sure I am. Blacks and women and Mexicans and Muslims and gays might not always like what I have to say but they know I have empathy towards their causes.

You guys don’t even acknowledge that women and minorities are under represented in the boardroom or on the board of directors.

You think it’s fine that most board of directors are white men. You don’t see the problem or need for diversity or inclusion.

There is no discrimination in the United States. You can go as far as hard work and talent can take you. Screaming at the sky, whining, crying, and being George Soros tool will get you nowhere.

It's all they got.

Why is “inclusion” and “diversity” to be mandated by a nanny state liberal federal government? I don’t want an egalitarian state, and I will not call my fellow citizens “comrade.” Birds of a feather flock together. Every major city you go to has a “Little Italy” a “ Chinatown” or a black neighborhood or a Hispanic neighborhood, or an Irish neighborhood. Why do you commies always try to fuck this up? That is diversity.

Forum List

Back