Why Are There So Many School Shootings?

What Are There So Many School/Public Shootings?

• Guns

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Parenting

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Public Education System

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Diet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Media Sensationalization

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Video Games / The Internet

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Drugs

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
In America, more preschoolers are shot dead each year (82 in 2013) than police officers are in the line of duty (27 in 2013), according to figures from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the FBI.

12049146_10206227960591648_3950277555677168119_n.jpg

not bad

I support the American right to have guns (it's a fun toy), but I just want to point out the "easy strength" or the "convenient establishment of how" can encourage the culprits to commit such acts. I mean, if they were given a brass knuckle instead of a gun, sometimes they wouldn't try to do it because it is harder to do. Having a gun grants an easy access to such acts which they might have avoided "because it is hard to do without gun", not because they don't want to do it.
Very good point/s.
However the issue is essentially too many people are developing serious mental health problems which b/c of our 'PC' society are not being addressed.
Now instead of getting treatment these poor souls are forced to live in cardboard boxes. Some are living with a parent who is more an 'enabler' than a guardian.
These 'enablers' are living in denial many times. They will not accept that their child is mentally ill/unstable. 99.999% of the time it's theses parents who allow their mentally ill kids to get their hands on guns.

I support the American right to have guns (it's a fun toy), but I just want to point out the "easy strength" or the "convenient establishment of how" can encourage the culprits to commit such acts. I mean, if they were given a brass knuckle instead of a gun, sometimes they wouldn't try to do it because it is harder to do. Having a gun grants an easy access to such acts which they might have avoided "because it is hard to do without gun", not because they don't want to do it.
So you blame the gun. I guess having an anus and mouth makes you a good candidate for prostitution.

All those school shootings happen only because no one tries to help the outcasts to socialize. After getting constantly bullying at school and failing in everything everyone would go mad shooting people around.

Nobody wants to acknowlege the elephant in the room, I've said this a zillion times and been ignored, but violence against blacks by cops, school shootings done by white boys, all stem from the fact, these white boys ain't feeling Becky with Mandigo these days. And they angry about it, pissed and react upon it. You got a black man in the white house, you got nigga's walking around with their ultimate prize, white women and these white men are spazzzzing over it...and that is fact!!

Forum List

Back