President wants to politicize guns...gun sales soar!!

It's all the same gun owners being fooled in to buying more guns....it's called PARANOIA, directed and brought to you, by the gun businesses behind the NRA!

It's all the same gun owners being fooled in to buying more guns....it's called PARANOIA, directed and brought to you, by the gun businesses behind the NRA!

Sweetie........perhaps you didn't click dont he poll above..........75% of the country wants nothing to do with any gun ban such as the president is suggesting.

And lets face it......anybody who seriously thinks more gun laws will prevent mass shootings has a plate in their head.:spinner:

12088075_10153326123384401_6155262572691859419_n.jpg

Sweetie........perhaps you didn't click dont he poll above..........75% of the country wants nothing to do with any gun ban such as the president is suggesting.

And lets face it......anybody who seriously thinks more gun laws will prevent mass shootings has a plate in their head.:spinner:
I don't want a gun ban either, that would leave only the criminals with guns....not a good thing.

However, IT IS ALL just the same gun owners, buying more guns for their own collection or hoard....and every time there is another mass murder, these same gun owners go out and buy more guns and ammunition....they've got an excuse to spend more money, when explaining it to the wifey.

Here is some interesting reading. . .

Why would they confiscate CELL PHONES? What is up with that?

Why did they take the phones? Also, why were there no photos from any of the students or the faculty? I'd like to see any photos taken by a student during this event, not because I'm a sicko, but because it would help me believe this is real. Aren't kids snapping photos and videos of crap all the time? Yet there are absolutely no photos to be found from inside the school during the event.

I scoured the internet for hours looking for some shred of evidence that would prove to me that this event actually took place as described by the news. The result was two photos. These photos were described as being GRAPHIC CONTENT. Um, these is not graphic at all. A few spots of blood on a sheet thrown over a non-bloody body.
Oregon Shooting - Student's cell phones were confiscated before students were marched out to buses and evacuated • /r/conspiracy

The Oregon Shooting at Umpqua College. Here are some immediate red flag questions
Sherrie Questioning All: The Oregon Shooting at Umpqua College. Here are some immediate red flag questions

Of course, thank you Obama.

Buy more guns and ammo....

Why in the world would the Police confiscate cell phones MisterBeale?

That just does not seem right....what was the reasoning behind this....what are the cops saying, of why they did this....IF it is really true? (I'm leaning... that it is true)

I don't want a gun ban either, that would leave only the criminals with guns....not a good thing.

However, IT IS ALL just the same gun owners, buying more guns for their own collection or hoard....and every time there is another mass murder, these same gun owners go out and buy more guns and ammunition....they've got an excuse to spend more money, when explaining it to the wifey.
You're full of bullshit.
Put up a link proving only existing gun owners are the ones buying all the guns.
You can't b/c it's bullshit.

Why did they take the phones? Also, why were there no photos from any of the students or the faculty? I'd like to see any photos taken by a student during this event, not because I'm a sicko, but because it would help me believe this is real. Aren't kids snapping photos and videos of crap all the time? Yet there are absolutely no photos to be found from inside the school during the event.

I scoured the internet for hours looking for some shred of evidence that would prove to me that this event actually took place as described by the news. The result was two photos. These photos were described as being GRAPHIC CONTENT. Um, these is not graphic at all. A few spots of blood on a sheet thrown over a non-bloody body.
Oregon Shooting - Student's cell phones were confiscated before students were marched out to buses and evacuated • /r/conspiracy

The Oregon Shooting at Umpqua College. Here are some immediate red flag questions
Sherrie Questioning All: The Oregon Shooting at Umpqua College. Here are some immediate red flag questions
Standard police procedure to secure all cell phones.
CP's could be used to detonate a bomb.
To contact other shooters or conspirators.
To preserve any evidence on cell phones.
'Sherrie' needs to seek mental help.
So do you.

Why in the world would the Police confiscate cell phones MisterBeale?

That just does not seem right....what was the reasoning behind this....what are the cops saying, of why they did this....IF it is really true? (I'm leaning... that it is true)
Oh, here's the really rich part. The students that were on the ground reported it as being true. IT was even reported in the news.

Later on, they RETRACTED it from news reports. Why would they do THAT? I guess so the police wouldn't have to answer your very good question?

WHY WOULD they confiscate cell phones? :dunno:

Beats me. There are only two logical conclusions. The authorities didn't want those folks calling anyone, or they didn't want photos on those devices making it out into the public. But then. . . I guess we would be crossing into the realm of "conspiracy talk" wouldn't we?

I mean, there is nothing political about this incident, right? This is straight up what it appears to be? Right?

You're full of bullshit.
Put up a link proving only existing gun owners are the ones buying all the guns.
You can't b/c it's bullshit.
put up a link that it is new, never owned a gun, owners....

every single year, we sell millions of guns, than there are gun owner households in the USA.... Yet, this percentage of gun owners, does not go up, year after year....if anything, the percentage has dropped since the 1970's....I believe?

there is only one major place for those millions of guns sold each year... to be going, and that's in to the hands of the same gun owners...

Or the black market.

Last edited:

Standard police procedure to secure all cell phones.
CP's could be used to detonate a bomb.
To contact other shooters or conspirators.
To preserve any evidence on cell phones.
'Sherrie' needs to seek mental help.
So do you.

WRONG.

W/O a warrant, the police have no right to your electronic device.

friendly-banner_0.jpg

https://www.eff.org/issues/know-your-rights

Your computer, phone, and other digital devices hold vast amounts of personal information about you and your family. This sensitive data is worth protecting from prying eyes, including those of the government.

The Fourth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution protects you from unreasonable government searches and seizures, and this protection extends to your computer and portable devices. But how does this work in the real world? What should you do if the police or other law enforcement officers show up at your door and want to search your computer?

EFF has designed this guide to help you understand your rights if officers try to search the data stored on your computer or portable electronic device, or seize it for further examination somewhere else. Keep in mind that the Fourth Amendment is the minimum standard, and your specific state may have stronger protections.

Shoot, the murderer had 14 legal guns....if I've read correctly? people who own guns, buy more guns....

I don't know anyone who owns a gun/rifle in Maine that doesn't own more than 3....no one here, owns just 1

Forum List

Back