Why are the people who shop at Trader Joe's nicer?

I agree with your assessment of Wal-mart.
However I have found the shoppers at Trader Joes to be self centered and full of themselves.
God forbid you are in the way of one of those BMW driving rich bitches while in the store.

However I have found the shoppers at Trader Joes to be self centered and full of themselves.
God forbid you are in the way of one of those BMW driving rich bitches while in the store.
I think you have Trader Joes confused with Whole Foods. ......... :cool:
No, I know of that which I speak.
Trader Joes in Annapolis is filled with ignorant self important assholes. Might be different in other parts of the country.
I don't do whole foods, don't like their location or their parking lot.

Whole Foods has the prettiest fruits and vegetables, for sure.

I think you have Trader Joes confused with Whole Foods. ......... :cool:

I think you have Whole Foods confused with Whole Paychecks

The shoppers of Walmart are rude and trashy!

I've notice that as well. They start out nice but after a while trashy people begin to walk in. It is like people think that they are cheap so they have to be cheap as well so they don't wear proper shoes or shirts. Honestly, stores should begin to enforce that.

All the shoppers at Trader Joe's where I live can all be classified as one of the following

1. Aging hippies
2. People with too many facial piercings and tattoos
3. My wife

I like Sprouts......when I forget something because it's only about 3/4 of a mile from the house and it's not usually crowded.

Aging hippies,yuppies,hipsters and soccer mom's.
They do have some good stuff though.

You will find the most rude and trashy waiting in line at the welfare office. They look to be mostly registered Democrats.

EHHHH! Wrong again! GOP controlled Red states have the highest number of welfare recipients.

Republican States Receive the Most Federal Welfare - IVN.us
Red States Are Welfare Queens
It's Official: The States With The Highest Numbers of Welfare Recipients are GOP-Controlled RED STATES!
Of course. Republicans are wizards at both economics and governance.

Feeling inferior with your Yugo in the lot and food stamps in hand?

The bride takes her nice smile and wonderful personality to our Joe's in her Audi and enjoys the shopping experience.

You will find the most rude and trashy waiting in line at the welfare office. They look to be mostly registered Democrats.

EHHHH! Wrong again! GOP controlled Red states have the highest number of welfare recipients.

Republican States Receive the Most Federal Welfare - IVN.us
Red States Are Welfare Queens
It's Official: The States With The Highest Numbers of Welfare Recipients are GOP-Controlled RED STATES!

Exactly, registered Democrats most of them. OH SNAP!

Forum List

Back