Zone1 Why are the non-Christians always trying to force Christians into... whatever?

Saturday was the holy day for Quakers and Jews.

And somewhat so for some Christian sects as well. Some Catholic churches have Saturday masses, they have to be after 4 pm or something like that, and 7th Day Adventists do their thing on Saturdays..

Because it is a FREE COUNTRY. We have just as much right to force our gay and transgender pro-science beliefs as you do to push your beliefs.

Sounds like the little fundie-hater has gone terminally triggered.

Come to my state, where it is illegal for you to do your insane "science" on children, and find out about forcing your beliefs here!

Oh, PS -- we don't tolerate baby killers here either, or the insane monsters who teach white children that their skin color makes them evil. Nor do we need permission from daddy government to carry a weapon.

My state is peaceful, clean, safe and quiet, except for a few pathetic little knots of wannabe leftist vermin who back down and run away crying if you make faces at them.

lol you're projecting. Somebody else brought Jews up, not me, moron. Your knee jerk reactionary sniveling is just hypocritical. Do you think Jews are forced to live here? lol
They brought Jews up in a pleasant way, and you responded with your usual hostility. Remember….you are the one who said Jews consider non-Jews as non-human, and that they only care about themselves.

I will continue to out your antisemitism.

Yes. That horrbible oppression of drunks and retailers caused the deaths of untold millions. We had to repopulate the country after that bloodbath, plus all the hospitals that went broke from lack of drunks causing car wrecks and jails with half full drunk tanks and stuff.

During the time there were Blue Laws the body count from drunk drivers were some of the highest ever. Also, it is not just not allowing alcohol sales. It was not allowing stores to open at all.

During the time there were Blue Laws the body count from drunk drivers were some of the highest ever. Also, it is not just not allowing alcohol sales. It was not allowing stores to open at all.
Why were there more drunks?

Anyway, it was great when they abolished the Blue Laws, and my family could go shopping on the weekend rather than at night, after a long day of school. It was especially hard in the winter, when it was dark and cold, and we had to get in the car Tuesday at 7 pm because I needed a new dress or bra or whatever. Plus, it interfered with homework.

And what were the death tolls on Sundays? lol you have no clue.

I don't normally see Christians trying to force their religion on others (not speaking of the JWs and others who are not actually Christians)

But you always see atheists, radical leftists, communists trying to FORCE all of society to go along with their "views" or their perversions... like trying to force normies to accept transgendering and faggotry
Christians are being targeted.

They brought Jews up in a pleasant way, and you responded with your usual hostility. Remember….you are the one who said Jews consider non-Jews as non-human, and that they only care about themselves.

I will continue to out your antisemitism.

I said many ORthodox and Hasidim Jews think that, and of course there is muh evidence for that even in Israeli newspapers, so your dumbass attempts at making up false claims are always doomed to fail. You can't 'out' my 'antisemitism' because there isn't any, just you trying to bullshit your way out of your own racism and bigotry.

Why were there more drunks?

Anyway, it was great when they abolished the Blue Laws, and my family could go shopping on the weekend rather than at night, after a long day of school. It was especially hard in the winter, when it was dark and cold, and we had to get in the car Tuesday at 7 pm because I needed a new dress or bra or whatever. Plus, it interfered with homework.
lol WAHHHH!!!! Some Burb Brats were slightly inconvenienced once in a while!!! lol hilarious how spoiled you are.

This is simply a stupid analogy. You have to be emotionally retarded to dream this sort of idiocy up and think it's some sort of zinger or something.
I've had 'christians' on my doorstep in front of my kids threaten me with 'eternal damnation' for not being 'christian.'

If you're claiming that doesn't happen then you're both stupid and a liar. liar.

I said many ORthodox and Hasidim Jews think that, and of course there is muh evidence for that even in Israeli newspapers, so your dumbass attempts at making up false claims are always doomed to fail. You can't 'out' my 'antisemitism' because there isn't any, just you trying to bullshit your way out of your own racism and bigotry.
Yeah, and I showed you that HALF of all blood plasma donations during COVID came from Orthodox Jews - even though they are less than 1% of the population. You’re just an antisemite, and a liar, and a nasty POS.

lol WAHHHH!!!! Some Burb Brats were slightly inconvenienced once in a while!!! lol hilarious how spoiled you are.
All she did was point out how much more convenient it was for Jews when Christians decided to allow stores to open on Sunday. Why should anyone be inconvenienced due to Christians wanting to shut stores? If they don’t want to shop on Sunday, nobody’s forcing them. But they don’t make that decision for others, and it was recognized.

Christians try to force their Religion on others all the time.

Not every religion is against gay marriage but christians want to ban gay marriage because their religion says it's bad. They want it so if a non christian Minister who isn't against gay marriage oversees one, he gets into legal trouble for it.

Christians try to force their Religion on others all the time.

Not every religion is against gay marriage but christians want to ban gay marriage because their religion says it's bad. They want it so if a non christian Minister who isn't against gay marriage oversees one, he gets into legal trouble for it.

The vast majority of us never think any of those things at all. Just don't mess with our kids and grandkids.

I don't normally see Christians trying to force their religion on others (not speaking of the JWs and others who are not actually Christians)

But you always see atheists, radical leftists, communists trying to FORCE all of society to go along with their "views" or their perversions... like trying to force normies to accept transgendering and faggotry
Then you are not paying attention.

^^^That's a fact!^^^

I don't mind sharing the Gospel with lost souls, but I NEVER force it, nor would I EVER legislate it. But I'm beginning to wonder if we should fight fire WITH fire. I don't make a very good door mat.

The answer is simple........as a Christian you have been "called out from the world" and no longer serve the "god of this world"...i.e., Satan (2 Cor. 4:4). Jesus stated the reason very clearly, "If the world hates you, ye know that it hated Me before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own (notice....Jesus stated "his own, not its own".....a clear reference to the god of this world), but because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world; therefore the world hates you." -- Luke 15:18-19

Count it a blessing.....when you are attacked in defense of the gospel of our Lord Christ Jesus. (Matt. 5:11)

Those that continue to attack the Christian nation do as much because they are serving the god of this world.....even if its not comprehended. The Christian is engaged in "spiritual warfare" on a daily basis because, "For though we walk in the flesh, we are not waging war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds. (that weapon remains......divine truth as delivered from heaven). We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion (opinions are not based upon truth, but subjective rhetoric) raised against the knowledge of God and take every thought captive to obey Christ, being ready to punish any disobedience....when your obedience is complete." -- 2 Cor. 10:3-6

We are commanded to "defend the truth".

I know that answer quite well... have been persecuted for years for my Faith. I haven't given it up yet, so doesn't appear to be working too well :)

Forum List

Back