Why are the Ds Self Destructing Now?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Here's my guesses

The D senators up for reelection are mostly weaker than in most mid-terms while the R senators up for reelection are stronger than in most mid-terms. The Rs will win 6-12 net seats and pack the courts.

The run to the red states will start in November and probably end in late December due to tax laws.

Bail outs will be needed for the Blue states but they will be supervised by Trump appointees in the Justice and Treasury Dept. A lot of blue state Ds will have to defend themselves against charges of corruption.

Any other causes of semi-psychotic behaviors by the left that I missed?

They don't believe they are self-destructing.

They actually believe their madness is shared by all true Americans.

The D's lost all credibility with >>>

witchhill.jpg

Here's my guesses

The D senators up for reelection are mostly weaker than in most mid-terms while the R senators up for reelection are stronger than in most mid-terms. The Rs will win 6-12 net seats and pack the courts.

The run to the red states will start in November and probably end in late December due to tax laws.

Bail outs will be needed for the Blue states but they will be supervised by Trump appointees in the Justice and Treasury Dept. A lot of blue state Ds will have to defend themselves against charges of corruption.

Any other causes of semi-psychotic behaviors by the left that I missed?

Jesus ^ It's a lies and bad predictions fest

Nothing to see here folks - Drive through please :rolleyes-41:

Obviously i hope the OP is right, but i'm not as optimistic. The opposition usually does well in Mid-Terms. And they've beaten up Trump like no other past President i've seen. By way of mass media-brainwashing, they've conditioned Millions to hate Trump. So it's no surprise Democrats are feeling very good about the Mid-Terms. But i guess we'll see. Maybe they're vastly underestimating American Voters. I sure hope so.

If I was a poor Black voter, I would be wondering why the Democrats are showing far more concern about non-citizens than their own children.

Hopefully all Americans are wondering that. It's obvious the Democratic Party has cast its lot with foreign interests. Namely, George Soros and the NWO Globalists. A vote for a Democrat is a vote against your own interests. It is what it is.

Here's my guesses

You are a completely delusional loon if you think there is any chance of that happening

Dem's lost the House, Senate, then the White House to Trump. Naturally they are discombobulated as a party. The left wing clings to fading hope that there's some reason other than people don't like their policies, regulations, and tax increases, hence the Russia nonsense. Moderate Dem's are demoralized because they kept telling the left wing to knock it off but they refused and vast numbers of moderate Dem's lost their elections.

^^^ why I laugh when they talk shit about a blue wave. :auiqs.jpg:

Dem's lost the House, Senate, then the White House to Trump. Naturally they are discombobulated as a party. The left wing clings to fading hope that there's some reason other than people don't like their policies, regulations, and tax increases, hence the Russia nonsense. Moderate Dem's are demoralized because they kept telling the left wing to knock it off but they refused and vast numbers of moderate Dem's lost their elections.

He who laughs last laughs best I'll wait till after the election to lmao at you and your other trumpettes

He who laughs last laughs best I'll wait till after the election to lmao at you and your other trumpettes

Dude you got your ass beat by a guy who had never run for office before :auiqs.jpg: your leaders are Pelosi and Schumer :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Here's my guesses

You are a completely delusional loon if you think there is any chance of that happening

You want a high stakes bet on it?

I say that the GOP retains the Senate in the midterms. You want to place a bet that the Stalinists take it?

How about this, if the democrats take the senate, I leave USMB for no less than 6 months, if the GOP keeps control, you resign your mod status?

Fair?

Dude you got your ass beat by a guy who had never run for office before :auiqs.jpg: your leaders are Pelosi and Schumer :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
And blues this is what you got
With our attention focused on Trump’s horrific treatment of immigrant children, House Republicans on Tuesday quietly unveiled their 2019 budget proposal that calls for $537 billion in cuts to Medicare, $1.5 trillion in cuts to Social Security over the next decade — so all of us “ordinary people” can pay for their tax cuts for the Super Wealthy.

And blues this is what you got
With our attention focused on Trump’s horrific treatment of immigrant children, House Republicans on Tuesday quietly unveiled their 2019 budget proposal that calls for $537 billion in cuts to Medicare, $1.5 trillion in cuts to Social Security over the next decade — so all of us “ordinary people” can pay for their tax cuts for the Super Wealthy.
It pains me to say this to you blues and your repub friends but I'm LMAO at you folks getting hurt by trump and repub policies and BTW thanks for my tax cuts

Here's my guesses

I say that the GOP retains the Senate in the midterms. You want to place a bet that the Stalinists take it?

How about this, if the democrats take the senate, I leave USMB for no less than 6 months, if the GOP keeps control, you resign your mod status?

Fair?

Oh, they may retain control, but there is no reality in which they net another 6-12 seats, which is what the tard claimed.

Here's my guesses

Fair?

Oh, they may retain control, but there is no reality in which they net another 6-12 seats, which is what the tard claimed.

Actually any valid analysis shows a GOP pickup of 5.

If we count Flake as a defacto democrat....

Here's my guesses

Fair?

There is no analysis that shows any such thing

Here's my guesses

Fair?

There is no analysis that shows any such thing

Have a nice cry, del.

Republicans Poised to Gain Senate Seats in 2018 | RealClearPolitics!

Forum List

Back