Why Are The Churches and Schools Being Targeted So Much With The Woke Agenda?

G-d Himself said the reason was for their blatant homosexuality!
He did not. So you think Ezekiel was a liar?

Ezekiel 16:49-50

New International Version

49 “‘Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. 50 They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.

Sounds more like MAGAts.

He did not. So you think Ezekiel was a liar?

Ezekiel 16:49-50​

New International Version​

49 “‘Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. 50 They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.

Sounds more like MAGAts.
Genesis 19:1-28 would say different. That's the actual account and G-d's judgement was certainly in regards to homosexuality.

I made another topic on here last night about how my UM church went woke so I decided to leave it, but so I wouldn't derail the thread since it's just supposed to be about the agenda at church, I want to know why the heck has been going on with public schools and now the churches?

As if just indoctrinating children with the woke agenda crap wasn't enough and now these crazy people are commiting the ultimate blasphemy and trying to change the Word of God. My question is why and to what purpose?
Because the faggot left wants to f-k the kids. The resulting destruction of the family is a bonus for these soulless ghouls.

I made another topic on here last night about how my UM church went woke so I decided to leave it, but so I wouldn't derail the thread since it's just supposed to be about the agenda at church, I want to know why the heck has been going on with public schools and now the churches?

As if just indoctrinating children with the woke agenda crap wasn't enough and now these crazy people are commiting the ultimate blasphemy and trying to change the Word of God. My question is why and to what purpose?

Sorry, but your "word of God" was really written by men who wanted to manipulate you.
They want to burn witches, steal oil from Muslim countries, etc.

Imagine a God so crass that he would destroy whole cities over something harmless like homosexuality, when all a real God would have to do is perform some tiny miracle so that people would instead believe and behave.
Not hard to do.
A lot easier than wiping out whole cities.
And a lot more humane since destroying whole cities harms the innocent as well.

Imagine a God so crass that he would destroy whole cities over something harmless like homosexuality, when all a real God would have to do is perform some tiny miracle so that people would instead believe and behave.
Not hard to do.
A lot easier than wiping out whole cities.
And a lot more humane since destroying whole cities harms the innocent as well.
Ahh yes. Exhibit A of the heresy I just explained. Your misconception about G-d overlooks one itty-bitty detail. And that is man's sin.

Forum List

Back