Why are the ANTIFA people NOT protesting Trump's speech at the NRA rally in Atlanta?

Seems like a perfect opportunity for those guys

1st sitting president since Reagan to address the annual NRA leadership forum, plus a bunch of 2nd amendment folks all in one place

y'all don't think they are scared of this crowd & choose only to bully people where they feel like they'd have an advantage - do you???

Maybe they'd prefer not to be murdered by psychotic NRA extremists.

Oh! You mean they're cowards!

Not wanting to be murdered because you peacefully protested is cowardly?

Wouldn't the cowards be the murderers?

Peacefully protesting? Oh, I thought we were talking about ANTIFA, but I guess not.

'Murica!!!

e4f331fff6d0c5a28bcd6ec4e8b8d226.jpg
She would be SO hot if she didn't have that tattoo....

1st sitting president since Reagan to address the annual NRA leadership forum, plus a bunch of 2nd amendment folks all in one place

y'all don't think they are scared of this crowd & choose only to bully people where they feel like they'd have an advantage - do you???

Yeppers, look at all of those windows those crazy NRA members are breaking, and lookey at all of those stores they are looting. You're a dipshit carby, a true dipshit.

'Murica!!!

e4f331fff6d0c5a28bcd6ec4e8b8d226.jpg
She would be SO hot if she didn't have that tattoo....

What tattoo, all i see is never mind.
Holy shit, she does have a tattoo, who knew?
At least it is a tattoo of flowers and not something really stupid, like a skull or something.

But still, tattoos really do ruin feminine beauty, regardless of what the tattoo is.
I don't like tattoos either, but on her?

Who cares...

ATL PD and Fulton county sheriffs would have fun with them little twinks.

If they were feeling generous, they'd let them off with a flesh wound.

Of course they would. Their shoot first attitude is why they are called pigs.

No, it's why people respect them.

I am very pro Second Amendment and I have little respect for police

Friendly word of advice: Don't give GA cops attitude, you may receive some pavement therapy.

Yeppers, look at all of those windows those crazy NRA members are breaking, and lookey at all of those stores they are looting. You're a dipshit carby, a true dipshit.

Let's remind everyone who YOUR people are:

Las Vegas ‘revolution’ shooters ID’d as right-wing conspiracy nuts with a deathwish

Friendly word of advice: Don't give GA cops attitude, you may receive some pavement therapy.

Especially if you're the wrong color.

Baiting on an internet forum is so last decade.

Especially if you're the wrong color.

Which wrong color would that be? :dunno:

Unlike Upper NY, where there are very few blacks, only white trash, Atlanta is majority black.

cops_1458907949479_3348431_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Last edited:

Peacefully protesting? Oh, I thought we were talking about ANTIFA, but I guess not.

So this is a bigger strawman than I imagined?

Big surprise.

Big surprise.

Not a strawman. But if you are calling the ANTIFA assholes "peaceful protestors", you haven't been paying attention.

Big surprise.

Not a strawman. But if you are calling the ANTIFA assholes "peaceful protestors", you haven't been paying attention.

The ANTIFA has fewer members than Christian Identity, the signature CONSERVATIVE extremist group in the US.

Forum List

Back