Why are the ANTIFA people NOT protesting Trump's speech at the NRA rally in Atlanta?

Why are the ANTIFA people NOT protesting Trump's speech at the NRA rally in Atlanta?

Same reason that thugs seldom rob police stations or gun stores.

They're afraid to attack anything where the victims might fight back. Either verbally as they would at the NRA convention, or physically as at the other places.

Liberals would always lose.

Oh! You mean they're cowards!

Not wanting to be murdered because you peacefully protested is cowardly?

Wouldn't the cowards be the murderers?

Peacefully protesting? Oh, I thought we were talking about ANTIFA, but I guess not.

So this is a bigger strawman than I imagined?

Big surprise.

Not a strawman. But if you are calling the ANTIFA assholes "peaceful protestors", you haven't been paying attention.

The ANTIFA has fewer members than Christian Identity, the signature CONSERVATIVE extremist group in the US.

Ok. I don't recall talking about the number of members. I was talking about the fact that ANTIFA is not a group of peaceful protestors.

Peacefully protesting? Oh, I thought we were talking about ANTIFA, but I guess not.

Big surprise.

Not a strawman. But if you are calling the ANTIFA assholes "peaceful protestors", you haven't been paying attention.

The ANTIFA has fewer members than Christian Identity, the signature CONSERVATIVE extremist group in the US.

3Q52CLu.png

Maybe they'd prefer not to be murdered by psychotic NRA extremists.

Big surprise.

What is this group and how many members does it have?

Firearms have nothing to do with the violence in this country, it's the break up of the American family that caused violent behavior

Big surprise.

Doesn't matter. At least not for the purposes of our conversation.

Big surprise.

3Q52CLu.png

ATL PD and Fulton county sheriffs would have fun with them little twinks.

If they were feeling generous, they'd let them off with a flesh wound.

Of course they would. Their shoot first attitude is why they are called pigs.

/--- who said they would shoot first. It's the Dem protestors who always start the rampage and destruction.

Forum List

Back